Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) (19503 Views)

Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures / Wedding & Proposal Rings (pop The Question) / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Awwwww
So nice..

1 Like

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by ObagoalSam(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Wen there is money, there is love
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by ebig21(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2018
extravagant,
check my siggy
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by famiebee(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
It's sounds good but husband materials are so scares these days
It takes a responsible lady to find a responsible guy
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2018
O ga o. All these because of proposal? The marriage had better last up to 75 years o.

The girl is fine anyway.

Now, lemme go and look for a "proposal planner". undecided

1 Like

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
famiebee:
It's sounds good but husband materials are so scares these days
It takes a responsible lady to find a responsible guy

Like how many yards of husband material are you looking for dear. I have up to 100 yards in my shop at Yaba. tongue
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
So I should fry beans sad sad undecided
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by boyjo: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
HolySteph:
Lovely but Marriage is not as it seems o! I wish you the best in it.

Please expansiate on what you mean.
What does it seem like?
Nobody is saying
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by famiebee(f): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2018
What's your price?
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Tozara(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Awesome. I sincerely hope their marriage turns out more beautiful and sweeter than this.

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Visualize it
Speak it
Realize it.
Marrying a well to do man is no sin.
Absolutely. But being well-to-do yourself should be the priority.

1 Like

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Very romantic I must say, can imagine how elated she felt, wish them a happy and fruitful marriage
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
janellemonae:
It seems giving a proposal gift is the 'in thing' now.

No marriage for broke ass niggas
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by nikolakris(f): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
oka4ugoo:
Death pls where art thou for poverty have ruin my life.
E go better.
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:
Awesome. I sincerely hope their marriage turns out more beautiful and sweeter than this.

Absolutely. But being well-to-do yourself should be the priority.
Getting married doesn't stop a woman from getting rich. Get that into your head pls
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Tozara(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Getting married doesn't stop a woman from getting rich. Get that into your head pls
Stupid ladies abound on nairaland.

What's offensive in what I said? Did I disagree with your post, or simply affirmed what you said and added to it?

I'm leaving all these idiots to their cross o. Sorry, I won't quote you again.
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:
Stupid ladies abound on nairaland.

What's offensive in what I said? Did I disagree with your post, or simply affirmed what you said and added to it?

I'm leaving all these idiots to their cross o. Sorry, I won't quote you again.
So I'm stupid now? What's offensive in my post now? I tire for some men
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Timagex(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
imamabi:
Wow the girl gat long fingers. Love girls with long finger.
she go sabi hold the tin very well wink
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Tozara(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So I'm stupid now? What's offensive in my post now? I tire for some men
Then choose your language wisely next time. You know in what context "get that into your head" is used, and the tone in which it would be read, and how rude it would sound. I couldn't have interpreted it any differently.

I'm sorry if I misconstrued you, and you didn't mean it in the way I had assumed.

No hard feelings?
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Tozara:
Then choose your language wisely next time. You know in what context "get that into your head" is used, and the tone in which it would be read, and how rude it would sound. I couldn't have interpreted it any differently.

I'm sorry if I misconstrued you, and you didn't meant it in the way I had assumed.

No hard feelings?
Sorry if the post seemed rude. No hard feelings smiley
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
My type of girl. Nothing concern her grin

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Tozara(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sorry if the post seemed rude. No hard feelings smiley
Same here. smiley
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Euouae:
I must get married this years
Physically or spiritually
Human or ghost
I sha must marry
lolzz
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Visualize it
Speak it
Realize it.
Marrying a well to do man is no sin.

Being a well to do woman is no sin either.

Very few well to do men have anything to do with hungry girls. They don't wife them. Except the guy is new money and was once a poor guy himself.

1 Like

Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by imamabi(m): 6:42am On Apr 08, 2018
Timagex:
she go sabi hold the tin very well wink

You sabi read person mind abeg where u learn am?
Re: Banke Of Events By BankySue And Tolu Wedding Proposal Story (Photos) by valdykes(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
BADT GUY!

Proposal

The time-tested and trusted way to unlock a stubborn Vagina

Proposal is not and can never be marriage.....Death is very different from Coma sad

if u wan marry her, marry her and stop disturbing everybody with 'proposal'.... undecided

[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take / A Nairalander Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.