Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers (820 Views)

Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by edunwablog: 3:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has urged members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State, to start mobilising ahead of the 2019 general election so as to chase the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) out of Government House with their votes. This is as he advised the people of Opobo Kingdom to blame their traditional rulers and chiefs if they fail to produce the next governor of the state come 2019. Amaechi spoke yesterday at Opobo Town, headquarters of Opobo/Nkoro local government area of Rivers State, during a reception organised for him and the Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Dr Dakuku Adol Peterside, by the local chapter of APC. He said, “Let me tell you honestly, you must start mobilising. You have not shown enough anger. You must show enough anger to chase these idiots out of power. Enough anger that if anybody wants you, you can chase them out of Opobo.” The minister said that unlike traditional rulers and chiefs of Opobo Kingdom, the Ikwerre ethnic nationality worked together to ensure that they produced governor of the state in 2007. Amaechi, who is former Rivers State governor, said, “Now, let me tell you this; when Ikwerre people wanted to be governor, they came together and said they wanted governorship of Rivers State. Not one of our chiefs escaped, not one of our leaders escaped. “If you don’t get governorship of Rivers State, blame your chiefs. They have run away. Ikwerre people were united; whether you are from Emohua or Obio/Akpor, Port Harcourt or Ikwerre. “We believed that our cause was to get the governorship of Rivers State. Today, they have run away, haven’t they? When we start (campaign), we will compare my first tenure with Wike’s first tenure. We have not started. I am here to appreciate Opobo people.” In his speech, director-general of NIMASA, Dr Dakuku Adol Peterside, said the people of Opobo/Nkoro local government area were grateful to Amaechi for bringing infrastructural development to the area during his tenure as governor of the state. Peterside said, “The people of Opobo/Nkoro are here today to honour someone who has done so much for us. For a very long time, Amaechi has taken up the challenge for the development of Opobo/Nkoro local government area. By Anayo Onukwugha, Port Harcourt

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/04/amaechi-to-apc-prepare-to-remove-pdp.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by sekundosekundo: 4:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Shut up.

LOOTimi Amaethief.

Return Rivers state money or face the anger of Wike. Coward son of Ibima. Onye oshi ndi APC.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by pyyxxaro: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Another BLOOD BATH loading

I feel for the innocent youths that would pay with their balls embarassed

I trust my Wicked Wike , e go just de e balcony with e rocket launcher , de drink big stout and pepper goat meat soup de wait them grin
Re: Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by authehighness: 5:58am On Apr 07, 2018
SHOW ENOUGH ANGER TO CHASE THIS IDIOT AWAY.buhari demonic spirit,that always tell him I WANT BLOOD,has posses amechi,very soon he will employ,the service of fulani herdsmen and boko haram

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by colossus91(m): 6:10am On Apr 07, 2018
I trust wike, I know what he can do lol......wike the Nigerian version of god of war aka kratos grin!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by Timinho23: 6:14am On Apr 07, 2018
That's how it starts, They give inciting statements to brainless supporters and within a twinkling of an eye, The state becomes a River of blood
Re: Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by ChangetheChange: 6:26am On Apr 07, 2018
grin grin grin

Wike laughing at Amaechi stupidity right now

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by Fyno: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Why will they compare Amechi's first with that of Wike?

Is Amechi going for third tenure?

Why can't Amechi concentrate on bringing back Aba to PH train that has disappeared since he became transport minister or even beg his Oga Buhari to help repair Aba-ph express road that has become a death .

All he does is looking for people to kill every 4 years by inciting the youths against their traditional rulers!

Very pathetic
Re: Amaechi To APC: Prepare To Remove PDP From Power In Rivers by Omeokachie: 7:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Let me check the real looters list again.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Between Pmb And IG Idris. / Why The North Will Still Vote For Buhari In 2019 –matthew Kukah / 11 Criteria To Watch For Before Voting In Any Nigerian Politician 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.