Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son (45313 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / Rottweiler Dog Bites Pupil To Death In Port-Harcourt, Shot Dead After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Burger01(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Very fugly dog. How would someone have this beast as a dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Divay22(f): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
emperordelis:
Would you want me to
Yes
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by kmaster007: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
dis pple funny Ehn. whr re d Calabar's
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by emperordelis(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:

Yes
what if i say you might have to wait for two years before i could make your trip happen,would you wait
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by IdeyFindWife: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=bmos post=66505687][/quote]

Lols

It will most likely come out of that region a firm 'believer' by the time it sees the thriving "point & kill industry" there!
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Divay22(f): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
emperordelis:

what if i say you might have to wait for two years before i could make your trip happen,would you wait
Hmmm
No probs... I just wanna see Panda

1 Like

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by emperordelis(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmm
No probs... I just wanna see Panda

okay then..May Allah give us the grace and keep us alive..I owe you a trip to China to see your panda Insha Allah
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by wtfcoded: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
That thing up there ain't no dog.
It's an alien.
What's the actual gain in cross breeding aggressive animals ehh. undecided
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Obason22(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Are u sure his name is Chico
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by DavidEsq(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
GreenCap:

it's no more a dog.

'tis a transformed monster.

the owner with his son bought suicide.

UN need to stop this terror people are cross-breeding.

bible calls such beasts wild animals.

our inhuman generation now rear them at home.

Abraham (father of all Jewish, Christians and Mohamedans) never kept a wolf at home.

God was no fool wen he warned us in Leviticus 19:19 of cross-breeding these kinda animals.
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by brojoshua: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
They even do justice to animals in Germany, in Nigeria, it is only jungle justice which is satanic justice and judgment and which is injustice, which is the justice and judgment of corrupt people
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Enmas078(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wakanda shit is this.. Dog wey for don kill immediately... See wasting of time and resources
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Ishola87(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
This Dog is vampire already .can't you notice from the view. Baddest dog ever
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by winnersmith: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
That is why I prefer Nigeria Bingo
exlinkleads:
Animal experts have said "no matter how friendly one is with his pet, be cautious because one day, they can lose it". A Staffordshire Terrier mixed-breed dog has been to death after autopsy results on Friday confirmed it mauled its owners to death in the German city of Hanover.

The incident, which shocked Germany and prompted a debate about the rules of dog ownership, saw a 52-year-old woman and her 27-year-old son die as the result of the attack in their apartment.

Fire rescue workers captured the dog when they broke into the flat after being alerted by the woman’s daughter late Tuesday. The daughter contacted authorities after she couldn’t reach either family member and spotted the lifeless body of her brother through the window of the flat.

Neighbours said that the man was seriously ill and had been so since childhood. His mother was apparently a wheelchair user. The dog, named Chico, is in an animal shelter in the nearby town of Langenhagen and will be euthanised (killed).

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/04/deadly-dog-sentenced-to-death-for.html?m=1

Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by winnersmith: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
My bingo won't do this
IdeyFindWife:
Dog that can kill it's harmless owner and sick son, is that one a pet?
Evil spirit!!

and u can be sure of the love they would have lavished on the beast.

It should be sent to Nigeria for rituals angry
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by johnclement: 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Too bad they didn't train it like mine � � �

RIP to the dead
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by johnclement: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
[img][/img]
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Nobody: 2:45am On May 27, 2018
This is a lie.
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2019
Yo wa gwan blud you rudeboy bludclart. cheesy
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
burger01:
Very fugly dog. How would someone have this beast as a dog

wink
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
People don't know how to breed dog again. They will be doing it for fun.
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by 961morohundiya: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
okay
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by AgricMaster: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
and i am planning to buy rotty, America bulldog, doberman and Belgium Malinois to guide my farm
Re: Dog Sentenced To Death In Germany For Killing His Owner And Son by letdemno: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz7LqtHLgJ8
In this video I share with you amazing facts you may have never heard about dogs. I hope you enjoy this video, and learn something new while you're at it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deadliest Dog Fight Held In Ibadan, Nigeria. / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.