Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. (8323 Views)

All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife / Man Rapes Two Witches He Caught In His Backyard For 3 Hours / Edo People What Do You Think Of Biafra And Their Ambition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Charx122: 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jaykolo10:
Well from my own knowledge and understanding I just know that you shouldn't try or mess with any edo sumbori... especially the ishan or isan people deeni

cry

Ok boy run for your life oh!!! I dey tell you all hands on deck o!!!! No say I no tell you.
My mama na Edo I know where my papa dey now...discharge my guy.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by gregyboy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Charx122:

Ok boy run for your life oh!!! I dey tell you all hands on deck o!!!! No say I no tell you.

Who b ur mama she be winch
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Daum: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2021
gregyboy:

Who b ur mama she be winch

Help me ask am
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Bigsunny01(m): 8:39am On Feb 10, 2021
Charx122:

U are a disgrace to ur generation, infact to humanity

Fuaaah
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Charx122: 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bigsunny01:

U are a disgrace to ur generation, infact to humanity

Fuaaah

I didn't insult Mr. Man so watch what you say to me..
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by edoairways: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
amuijiji:
Yezz!! Edo people re not witches but every Edo home has a modern Airport..

Take it or leave it, Edo people re natural pilots...
That is a big fat lie
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by JasperVII(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Till your brother or any of your relatives marries a woman from there, na then you go know. This I'm saying from experience.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by ekene101: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
if you like defend Edo from now till next year,esan people are back stabbers,green snake under green grass, ungrateful set of people who forget good so easily and will still scam you ontop your own good.
Date or marry a benin girl whose mother or aunt is still alive at your own risk, especially the ones that have families abroad and you will forever regret your very existence. I am partly Edo..Edo north good but you see that Edo central and south..na u know wetin u fine go there.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by EzeNri(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
VERDICT:
Edos should marry only Edos.
Period.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by ekene101: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2021
I rather marry from Owan,Etsako or Akoko Edo than marry esan or benin. God forbid bad thing. my opinion and experience,if you think otherwise then good for you and good luck ���
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Yusluv6020: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2021
[img][/img]
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Yeyeboi05(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Akoko Edo here
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cutehector:
I don't like this. What has the ishan woman done to you and why do you think every esan woman is hateful? You should choose your words carefully.

Just out of curiosity, how's that relationship going?

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Just out of curiosity, how's that relationship going?
going fine.. We still cool but not dating due to different time zones.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by rita25(f): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
I AM A LADY BUY YOUR BIBLE HUG AM TIGHT BEFORE YOU PROCEED BRO
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Cleo18: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2021
amuijiji:
Yezz!! Edo people re not witches but every Edo home has a modern Airport..

Take it or leave it, Edo people re natural pilots...

Lol, the probability of having at least a witch in every family from Edo state is very high, and besides, many of them are so irresponsible. They can steal and lie
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Cleo18: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
ekene101:
I rather marry from Owan,Etsako or Akoko Edo than marry esan or benin. God forbid bad thing. my opinion and experience,if you think otherwise then good for you and good luck ���

As for me and my family, anyone from Edo state is out of our scope.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by gregyboy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cleo18:

Lol, the probability of having at least a witch in every family from Edo state is very high, and besides, many of them are so irresponsible. They can steal and lie

She this goat your mama na b witch idiot saying nonsense
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by gregyboy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cleo18:

As for me and my family, anyone from Edo state is out of our scope.

Your mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ezelekhae's Benin Crown Prince And His Father, Oba Ewuare ii (Photos) / Is "Lady Koi Koi" Real Or Just A Myth Story? / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.