Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. (8324 Views)

All Women Are Good Witches - Ooni Of Ife / Man Rapes Two Witches He Caught In His Backyard For 3 Hours / Edo People What Do You Think Of Biafra And Their Ambition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by ymstar(m): 2:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Coming back to read
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Cutehector:
I met an awesome girl online and we got chatting, we got to know ourselves and there was this spark in our chats that made it seem like we've known each other a long time ago. So I informed a friend of mine about my new found friend and told him, "oh well, I'm getting to know someone online and I think she is bae" he asked me where is she from and I replied she is from Edo state. There was this long pause and then he replied, Not applicable! I asked him what he really meant by that and he said well Edo people no be am. I did give him a piece of my mind and challenged him to stop having that mindset.

I thought to myself, why do we Nigerians tend to have this tribalistic sentiments about certain tribes in Nigeria most especially those from Edo state?

Most people say Edo people are witches that fly in the day time, some say they are badluck, some already just have this stereotype that Benin people are idol worshippers and I say that's a negative thinking. We cannot progress as Nigerians if we keep on dishing out hate speech on different tribes we really know nothing about. This issue is really a serious one most especially in cases when two people are getting married and either of the two spouses is from Edo state, the other family begins to have this negative vibe against the Edo people simply because of their warped mindset.

Not only that, we also tend to judge other tribes based on what we hear. I am sick and tired of hearing things like

Calabar people are promiscuous

Edo people are witches

Benin girls are prostitutes

Fulanis are killers

Hausa people are extremists.

We should stop this tribal bigotry amongst ourselves and learn to understand the fact that each tribe is unique. We keep on complaining whites are racists yet we are the culprits when it comes to tribalism. There are good people also and we shouldn't judge those who are good simply because of the mistakes made by those who have in one way or the other soiled the good name of the society they come from.

Let's quit the negative energies we have on ourselves and begin to see the good in people from other tribes.

Supermod (mynd44): I propose that any nairalander who posts hate speech or any tribalistic sentiment against another tribe here on nairaland must be banned for a 100years beginning from today.

Say no to tribalism, let's be united.

those who wanted links to tribalistic comments, you got served.
https://www.nairaland.com/3936593/nysc-camp-experiences-episode-4#58678961
https://www.nairaland.com/3230732/21-horrifying-short-stories-scare/1#47650243
https://www.nairaland.com/4429441/man-launches-himself-self-made-rocket/3#66343468
https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect/1347#59382086
https://www.nairaland.com/3949633/5-interesting-things-benin-city#58885432
https://www.nairaland.com/3941947/gov-obaseki-empower-witches-wizards#58767803
https://www.nairaland.com/3922468/yorubas-destabilizing-buharis-government-ffk/2#58458674
https://www.nairaland.com/3808325/dont-know-why-period-likes#56669176
https://www.nairaland.com/3792123/yahoo-yahoo-voodoo#56432994

i just got pissed and decided to add pictures.

What tribe are you
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Ginnycute: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
We are humans first before anything else.. tribes, culture, religion etc are secondary.
When we get this, we'll become better.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Edeyoung:

What tribe are you
ibo
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Is not good to generalize but there are certain behaviours peculiar to every tribe, not just the Edos. I have spent almost 10 years in Benin there is one thing I know about them their husband die early not all though. We have more of landladies than landlords in Benin city. The women have a strong bond with their daughters if you get married to an Edo girl have it at the back of your mind that her mother has a strong influence on her so if you are in her bad side omon your case is different.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2020
BiggyB242:
Is not good to generalize but there are certain behaviours peculiar to every tribe, not just the Edos. I have spent almost 10 years in Benin there is one thing I know about them their husband die early not all though. We have more of landladies than landlords in Benin city. The women have a strong bond with their daughters if you get married to an Edo girl have it at the back of your mind that her mother has a strong influence on her so if you are in her bad side omon your case is different.

Our population is few, unlike the three other big tribe, and the aged men married more than three wives so at the end of the end of the day they tend to leave old with just one, while the others are left husbandless, the population of benin men are fewer to the women
So that's why you see landladys without husband most of those landlady husband are not dead but alive with their other wive,
The new generation are not polygamous anymore so such scenario of seeing only landladys would cease

So who gets to have the remaining out populated
Benin females, that would be foreigners,

If you have to take population samples of real benin people living in benin today, you will see the real benins are few, compare to foreigners

The reasons why you see most landladys in benin for the aged people is as result of polygamy

No Benin lady can harm a benin man, so erase that rubbish from your head
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

Our population is few, unlike the three other big tribe, and the aged men married more than three wives so at the end of the end of the day they tend to leave old with just one, while the others are left husbandless, the population of benin men are fewer to the women
So that's why you see landladys without husband most of those landlady husband are not dead but alive with their other wive,
The new generation are not polygamous anymore so such scenario of seeing only landladys would cease

So who gets to have the remaining out populated
Benin females, that would be foreigners,

If you have to take population samples of real benin people living in benin today, you will see the real benins are few, compare to foreigners

The reasons why you see most landladys in benin for the aged people is as result of polygamy

No Benin lady can harm a benin man, so erase that rubbish from your head

Lol story... I personally know 5 whose father are dead., 2 whose mother got married to a another man. The remaining 3 are land landlady. I school in uniben and I stayed at Ekosodi their husbands are all dead, as I speak there is one in my street. the man just fell and collapse 3 years ago. If you talk about marrying many wives go to urhobo land.

Who go say him mama food none sweet.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
BiggyB242:

Lol story... I personally know 5 whose father are dead., 2 whose mother got married to a another man. The remaining 3 are land landlady. I school in uniben and I stayed at Ekosodi their husbands are all dead, as I speak there is one in my street. the man just fell and collapse 3 years ago. If you talk about marrying many wives go to urhobo land.

Who go say him mama food none sweet.

Am currently at ekosodin i guesd youre one of those yoruba students who flood our school with such nonsense talks

I only mentioned one prominent factor bro

The way men build houses here is the same way women build houses too, children's build houses and leave it under the care of their mothers

Men tend not be lasting too because of many spiritual societies they joined back in the days which shortened their lives, these is not a new trend in benin because as benin culture is concerned after the oba, the most recognized name in benin is iye'' (mother), which means has always been around for d children in acient times than the husband

They are so many factors to explain this, not the stupid one you have in your head

Even if a man is alive the wife still act as the landlady and our ladies also own their own houses here too

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

Am currently at ekosodin i guesd youre one of those yoruba students who flood our school with such nonsense talks

I only mentioned one prominent factor bro

The way men build houses here is the same way women build houses too, children's build houses and leave it under the care of their mothers

Men tend not be lasting too because of many spiritual societies they joined back in the days which shortened their lives, these is not a new trend in benin because as benin culture is concerned after the oba, the most recognized name in benin is iye'' (mother), which means has always been around for d children in acient times than the husband

They are so many factors to explain this, not the stupid one you have in your head

Even if a man is alive the wife still act as the landlady and our ladies also own their own houses here too

I'm not a yoruba and I graduated from there some years back. Now they belong to a society. Just accept bro.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
BiggyB242:

I'm not a yoruba and I graduated from there some years back. Now they belong to a society. Just accept bro.

You're very funny dude if i was to be schooling in your state i would know your people better because i begin to ask questions, and start thinking deeper on things they tell me

My first mention which i gave was a dominant factor, and i explained further, and you still want me to satisfy your dump ego by saying our women kill our men

Lol, illiterate i Doubt if you attended uniben because you talk like a typical illiterate aboki

You spent four years in uniben with your educational knowledge all you could come up with on issues of landlady owning houses in benin was, landlady killing benin men

No wonder our graduate cant think and improve on what their lecturers had taught them
If an illiterate is saying this i would probably work
Away and understand he is an illiterate not from an educated person na

My grandad dad died at age 45 and never owned a house, and my grand ma later built her house and she is approaching are 80s,

Someone like you who may one day rent a house would imagine the house was built by my grandad and she killed him to take the house

You would neglect the option to ask question or to think beyond foolish reasons for possible explanation

You need to tear your certificate it is useless if you still think like an illiterate

If you need me to show you proves my two grandma own the house they are living in you will to credit me with 10k after i finsh showing you,
And both of my grandad died long ago before they built their own house

Illiterate, if you aint yoruba you must be those delta pigs that doesn't stay in their state to school always flocking edo state like thier papa land
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

You're very funny dude if i was to be schooling in your state i would know your people better because i begin to ask questions, and start thinking deeper on things they tell me

My first mention which i gave was a dominant factor, and i explained further, and you still want me to satisfy your dump ego by saying our women kill our men

Lol, illiterate i Doubt if you attended uniben because you talk like a typical illiterate aboki

You spent four years in uniben with your educational knowledge all you could come up with on issues of landlady owning houses in benin was, landlady killing benin men

No wonder our graduate cant think and improve on what their lecturers had taught them
If an illiterate is saying this i would probably work
Away and understand he is an illiterate not from an educated person na

My grandad dad died at age 45 and never owned a house, and my grand ma later built her house and she is approaching are 80s,

Someone like you who may one day rent a house would imagine the house was built by my grandad and she killed him to take the house

You would neglect the option to ask question or to think beyond foolish reasons for possible explanation

You need to tear your certificate it is useless if you still think like an illiterate

If you need me to show you proves my two grandma own the house they are living in you will to credit me with 10k after i finsh showing you,
And both of my grandad died long ago before they built their own house

Illiterate, if you aint yoruba you must be those delta pigs that doesn't stay in their state to school always flocking edo state like thier papa land

Hahahaha, you really sound like a teenager and keep on assuming my tribe. Like I said earlier on, this is not hear say. I know 5 people personally with such cases and I have being in Benin for close to 10 years now.
I also said "which pikin go say e mama food non sweet" meaning I don't expect you to agree with me. I know of a young lady in her mid 30's her husband is already late. What do your women do to these men?
Among the women from different tribe I have seen edo women are the most beautiful but I fear them.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
BiggyB242:

Hahahaha, you really sound like a teenager and keep on assuming my tribe. Like I said earlier on, this is not hear say. I know 5 people personally with such cases and I have being in Benin for close to 10 years now.
I also said "which pikin go say e mama food non sweet" meaning I don't expect you to agree with me. I know of a young lady in her mid 30's her husband is already late. What do your women do to these men?
Among the women from different tribe I have seen edo women are the most beautiful but I fear them.

Tell me your tribe and dont be a coward

Edo men killing their husband lol, and nd he claims he is educated with no form of rationality in him, your pastor go don use your gullible mentality cash out, if your pastor tell you say your mama don chop your destiny

Na once you go take believe am go fight your mama

U have stayed in edo for 10yrs, this is what you could come up with for an explanation, your education was a waste, no offense, i would do better if i was living in your state

I feel like cursing your state in return for your inability not to be wise for over 10yrs in edo

Tell me your state and i will show your the power of rational thinkers not dogmatic people like you

I pity your religious gullibility pastor go cash out with you wella

So as the women kill the men, autopsy will not be done, or spiritual confirmation will not be carried out to ascertain the killer, or probably if the man dies the property will be willed to the woman nawa for your thinking oo, you go skul self

So the nigeria mother in law we all know will allow her son go like that without she knowing the cause of the sons death

Yo sound like a teenager and an illiterate

What state are you from
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

Tell me your tribe and dont be a coward

Edo men killing their husband lol, and nd he claims he is educated with no form of rationality in him, your pastor go don use your gullible mentality cash out, if your pastor tell you say your mama don chop your destiny

Na once you go take believe am go fight your mama

U have stayed in edo for 10yrs, this is what you could come up with for an explanation, your education was a waste, no offense, i would do better if i was living in your state

I feel like cursing your state in return for your inability not to be wise for over 10yrs in edo

Tell me your state and i will show your the power of rational thinkers not dogmatic people like you

I pity your religious gullibility pastor go cash out with you wella

So as the women kill the men, autopsy will not be done, or spiritual confirmation will not be carried out to ascertain the killer, or probably if the man dies the property will be willed to the woman nawa for your thinking oo, you go skul self

So the nigeria mother in law we all know will allow her son go like that without she knowing the cause of the sons death

Yo sound like a teenager and an illiterate

What state are you from

I only told you my observation from the time I have spent here. I never said the women killed them, but one thing I know their husband die early. All tribes got its issues.

Teenagers, little debate you already using cause words etc. You are still a student in uniben and you don't even know if you are chatting with a lecturer in your school. Calling the guy who lectures and mark your scripts an illiterate. Lol
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2020
BiggyB242:

I only told you my observation from the time I have spent here. I never said the women killed them, but one thing I know their husband die early. All tribes got its issues.

Small children little debate you already using cause words etc. You are still a student in uniben and you don't even know if you arechatting with a lecturer in your uniben. Calling the guy who lectures and marks your script an illiterate. Lol

Am sorry i got too emotional and used degoratory words on you, but as a lecturer you should be more rational in your thoughts, i expected better from you

No mother inlaw would allow their son just die like that without finding the cause of is death, spiritually or otherwise

No woman will kill their husband for wealth that wont still be willed to them at the end, wealth in benin are willed to the children and not to the wives

No Woman would want their husband to die and pass through family hell coupled with economical stress that would come along taken care of the children

Just the way men own houses here is thesame way women own their house too,

You still haven't told me your state
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 8:08am On Nov 09, 2020
The peak a lady can do is make a spell to control her husband will, not killing him, that would be unwise,
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nanorest: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Edeyoung:
The peak a lady can do is make a spell to control her husband will, not killing him, that would be unwise,

Well, I am an Isha man and I don't believe in witches stuff but those things people say about ishan and Benin is 100% true. Not everyone though. They should rather talk on how to address the issue than to deny it
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nanorest:

Well, I am an Isha man and I don't believe in witches stuff but those things people say about ishan and Benin is 100% true. Not everyone though. They should rather talk on how to address the issue than to deny it

You're not esan, an esan person will not call himself ishan......

If you were edo you would have said it at the beginning on the onset

So am still waiting for you to identify your tribe

I made a mockery on your status as a lecturer, and this is the answer you could come up with to refute my claims

My lecturers wont spill this rubbish to us in the class , if we happen to have come from a student hey will shune us and laugh at our ignorance

Am in the department that studies population growth, decrease, mortality and we do alot of population samples and research

there is nothing you will tell me about benin or edo i dont know,

I wonder what you impact on your student because as a lecturer you should be able to think ahead of your student

Esans are very traditional and neither do they kill thier husband, their ladies have bad attitudes because they are very pretty and they can decide to control thier husband will not kill him

In benin women own houses like men is offortunate our women live most of their lives as widow's and have to survive to build their own houses

Like i said the population of benin men are very few, mostly the wars they probably fought in ancient times currently the benin population are dieing out in benin too,

So get your fact right
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nanorest: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

You're not esan, an esan person will not call himself ishan......

If you were edo you would have said it at the beginning on the onset

So am still waiting for you to identify your tribe

I made a mockery on your status as a lecturer, and this is the answer you could come up with to refute my claims

My lecturers wont spill this rubbish to us in the class , if we happen to have come from a student hey will shune us and laugh at our ignorance

Am in the department that studies population growth, decrease, mortality and we do alot of population samples and research

there is nothing you will tell me about benin or edo i dont know,

I wonder what you impact on your student because as a lecturer you should be able to think ahead of your student

Esans are very traditional and neither do they kill thier husband, their ladies have bad attitudes because they are very pretty and they can decide to control thier husband will not kill him

In benin women own houses like men is offortunate our women live most of their lives as widow's and have to survive to build their own houses

Like i said the population of benin men are very few, mostly the wars they probably fought in ancient times currently the benin population are dieing out in benin too,

So get your fact right

Full Ishan from ebelle
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nanorest:

Full Ishan from ebelle

Esan and benin have a different lifestyle,

I doubt if you're esan, i will allow thr esan people findout, themselves

Remove that thought of yours that benin women killing their husbandand try a proper emperical research on why the population of benin seem few, everything is resarch and observations and not spiritual
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nanorest: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Esan and benin have a different lifestyle,

I doubt if you're esan, i will allow thr esan people findout, themselves

Remove that thought of yours of benin women killing their husbandand try to a proper emperical research on why the population of benin seem few, everything is resarch and observations and not spiritual

Is not a lie bro. That's what majority do but not all
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nanorest:

Is not a lie bro. That's what majority do but not all

Majourity of edo women kill their husband

Ooh no wonder pastor cash out from guiliables like you,

Until proven, you're just clowning
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nanorest: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Edeyoung:

Majourity of edo women kill their husband

Ooh no wonder pastor cash out from guiliables like you,

Until proven, you're just clowning
I am not a church goer for your information
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nanorest:

I am not a church goer for your information

You talk like one, you belive bullshit, there is nothing you can tell about my people i dont know...

So carry your hateful stereotype to the bins,

Just Imagine our women kill our men... For what ? Bruh properties that they wont still inherit

And you have spent 10yrs in benin
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bini people are good people but d ishans are way too emotional and hateful. I will not suggests any relationship with ishan woman for anybody outside Edo.

You just cannot love their altitudes.
Dude, anybody from anywhere can be good, bad, hateful, etc. Obasanjo married an Esan lady and did quite well. His marriage with his first Yoruba wife and subsequent divorce remains acrimonious till date.

Danjuma married a Benin lady and still doing well.

So are many normal people out there too.
Funny thing is people fear us in my part of Edo State because of our Yoruba connections. Those Edo people believe Yoruba are very diabolic. They think of all the gods and juju in Yorubaland, Ijebu Ode reputation, etc. cheesy grin

Me just dey enjoy how both Edo and Yoruba fear me. I find the ignorance comedic. grin cheesy cheesy grin

People fear what they don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Bigsunny01(m): 1:18am On Nov 12, 2020

Sorry bro is based on what I experienced personally and what have heard.

Ask Bini people or Yoruba people about ishan women they already know.

My guy u are not a man enough, how can u judge a whole full tribe by what u went through or even by what u hear from people

Dis is Africa forget all de talk all na superstitious

We have bad people just like we have good people everywhere. So I can say u were not lucky enough

U cannot tell me everyone is perfect in ur family
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Bigsunny01(m): 1:30am On Nov 12, 2020
ehinmowo:
Dem dey tell u nw u dey claim oyinbo there. Until u use ur head pack shit b4 ur eyes clear.

On a lighter note, that assertion is not correct. Edo pple are wonderful pple. However, if yu marry an Esan girl whose mum is still alive, to God who made me, there is 70% chance that you may hv some spiritual battle to contend wit.

1. Bini pple dey fear Esan for juju
2. Esan boys dey run away frm their own girls
3.Esan dads dey warn there male children to avoid Esan girls
4. Esan girls pride themselves in possessing voodoo.

I no dey tell u story or wot I heard from someone. Bt as a rationalist wey u be, u fit give it a try. But pray to God say u no fuckup

Ur words sound so stupid

All de tinz u highlighted here happen everywhere even in ur family

U guys should borrow sense and understand de reason we pray to get married from a good family

We have bad people everywhere just like we have de good ones too everywhere

No tribe to which u don't find good or bad
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by ehinmowo: 5:33am On Nov 12, 2020
Bigsunny01:

Ur words sound so stupid

All de tinz u highlighted here happen everywhere even in ur family

U guys should borrow sense and understand de reason we pray to get married from a good family

We have bad people everywhere just like we have de good ones too everywhere

No tribe to which u don't find good or bad

U just no won get sense. You go get sense by force. U are not the first to be stupid abt the subject above. But dey ended up having sense when it's too late. Mumu.
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Bigsunny01(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2020
ehinmowo:

U just no won get sense. You go get sense by force. U are not the first to be stupid abt the subject above. But dey ended up having sense when it's too late. Mumu.

I promise to quote u no more since ur sense of human is sink into one basket

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nanorest: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Edeyoung:

You talk like one, you belive bullshit, there is nothing you can tell about my people i dont know...

So carry your hateful stereotype to the bins,

Just Imagine our women kill our men... For what ? Bruh properties that they wont still inherit

And you have spent 10yrs in benin

Shut up and stop defending nonsense. Do you know them more than me? If you stay in door, go outside and know things for yourself. Work with a make friends with a spiritual doctor or photographer or with people in the palace. Stop feigning ignorance here
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Nanorest:

Shut up and stop defending nonsense. Do you know them more than me? If you stay in door, go outside and know things for yourself. Work with a make friends with a spiritual doctor or photographer or with people in the palace. Stop feigning ignorance here

Nonsense our women killing our men can you hear yourself

Women killing men like vegetables nonsense talks like the men don't have families

How many times have you heard such news in the media or real ground

You're not edo,

A typical useless lecture who would not accept his failure nonsense am a masters student

A young landlady control the hostel am staying currently in school, she is benin by tribe, her brother own the house and the said brother is living outside the country, maybe their father is even alive, but over here in benin landlady is mostly valued than landlords because they are more feared,

You're just simply blind you cant think for yourself after 10yrs in benin

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Nanorest: 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
Edeyoung:

Nonsense our women killing our men can you hear yourself

Women killing men like vegetables nonsense talks like the men don't have families

How many times have you heard such news in the media or real ground

You're not edo,

A typical useless lecture who would not accept his failure nonsense am a masters student

A young landlady control the hostel am staying currently in school, she is benin by tribe, her brother own the house and the said brother is living outside the country, maybe their father is even alive, but over here in benin landlady is mostly valued than landlords because they are more feared,

You're just simply blind you cant think for yourself after 10yrs in benin

Nonsense

10years in where? U don't know what you are saying
Re: Edo People Are Not Witches, Please Stop The Bigotry. by Edeyoung: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
Nanorest:

10years in where? U don't know what you are saying

You aint the 10yrs guy,

But you still saying nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is "Lady Koi Koi" Real Or Just A Myth Story? / Meet Ezelekhae's Benin Crown Prince And His Father, Oba Ewuare ii (Photos) / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.