Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

100+ Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100+ Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend (634 Views)

Melt Her Heart With Any Of These 62+ Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend.. / How To Win Your Girl Over Through Text? 60 Cute Things To Say To Make A Girl Blu / 10 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriends To Make Her Feel Loved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100+ Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend by relationship502: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Selecting and sending from a list of “100+ cute things to say to your girlfriend” might be a daunting task especially if you are not romantic. But it is healthy never to think that it is a waste of time sending cute things to say to your girlfriend. If you do, believe me, your girlfriend will certainly walk away someday. Even if she does not walk away, they might be partly staying maybe as a result of the gift they do get from you, and the other part of them is lying in the hands of another guy behind the scene flooding them with cute things that they find awesome.

Women by nature admire being complimented and if you are romantic, you are definitely in the driver seat. They expect your actions to be driven alongside expressing them in words. A romantic relationship must not be devoid of verbal expression of feelings.

Have you ever being challenged of not being romantic by your girlfriend? That is a sign that you are crashing anytime soon. But man up, that isn’t the end. You’ve got the right tool to mend that torn cloth and be the man she always dream to have. I understand that you may lack the words and even saying the common clique “I love you” seems like a burden. Whatever the case maybe, I got you 100+ cute things to say to your girlfriend.

The list of cute things to say to your girlfriend aren’t ambiguous, they are simple and modern. The list are filed with words that will make your girlfriend blush, shed tears of joy and happiness, and to dash her a romantic smile to the point that they get no satisfaction from someone else than you. Shall we ride on? Okay, Let’s proceed.
Beautiful List of Cute Things to Tell Your Girlfriend

I am willing to hold on to you forever and never will I welcome the thought of letting go.
If I am asked to speak of the best decision I have ever made in life, it is the the decision of choosing you.
You have a magical kiss, something I love to keep having till eternity.
Your beauty is no match to a garden full of beautiful roses
Your smile is just like a music to my heart; something pleasant to the ear
You perfected the saying that patience is virtue.
I would not get bored cuddling with you all day long.
With you I know I can achieve the rest of my dream- You being the mother of my child
We will always be the best version of love.
It is official! I can’t stop thinking about you.
Telling you I love you each passing day is a plan I must fulfill till the end.
I would have made the greatest mistake of my life if I fell in love with someone else.
I never believed in luck until I found you.
You are the answer to the request that I want cute babies.
It is better to be dead while you are alive than being alive and watch you die.
I know you will never have a reason to frown because I am the reason for your
I am extremely happy because I was led to you.
Thinking about you aren’t a lost task, its life.
You are the perfect mum, yes you are.
Even without expensive gifts you still find me That’s amazing!
Your love, modesty, brilliance has never stopped amazing me.
Each time I go to bed, I am always dreaming about you.
I feel fulfilled having to spend the whole day with you.
Come rain come shine you will always be the girl I love.
I began a new life the moment you walked in
The very first smile of yours melted my heart, and you’ve never stopped.
I wish we have known each other long before now.
I am glad you waited for me all this while.
I will never let you go.
You are the only girl I will always cherish.
You made my dream come true.
I am not interested to change anything about you, you are just so perfect.
You are always home. Thanks For coming.
You are my precious jewel
The support you gave me today was remarkable. I would have been lost if not for you.
I miss you each time I breathe.
The combination of me and you means happiness
The day my dad said you will be successful, I was not too patience to think he meant finding you is being successful.
I dislike saying I like you. I love you with my whole heart
You are staying too long, I am terribly missing you.
Never will I derive pleasure in hurting you
I am committed to keep holding on to you and ensuring you are safe.
You have always helped me see the better part of me.
I have heavenly feelings each time you are around me.
I wish I can explain how fortunate I am to have you
I am extremely happy because I was led to you.
Never will I decide stepping away from you.
Even in our darkest moment I am never ready to trade you with someone else.
I always hate the good bye moments. I wish they never existed
I am willing and ready to flaunt you to the whole world... read more

(1) (Reply)

Husband Stabbed To Death As His Two Wives Clash (PHOTO) / Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! / Urgent Direction Need Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.