Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! (637 Views)

Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Nigerian Counsellor Weds Himself; Invite Friends To His "Holy Sologamy" In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by owhizkid: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'm dating a girl in my compound for abt 2 yds nw.
My family are against the relationship because we are neighbours and probably because they knw so many negative tinz abt dem..
But I dnt care.. I'm in lv with ha..
Last week I had an alterations with my Parent over d issue and I told dem to back off..
She heard d noise and later asked me wat happened, I told ha wat happened..
Since den it seems she changed..
She started ignoring me.. I tink she's abt to break up wit me..
I'm nt surprised tho.. But anytime I tink abt ha.. It breaks my heart.. I find myself crying..
Pls advice me..
Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by GraGra247(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
Be a man and quit the relationship.

Your ability to endure a heartbreak is about the greatest strengths there is on earth. Seek to have that strength.

Spare the girl and yourself the wrath of both both parents.

OR

better still get a job and move to your own apartment and begin steps to marry her. When your parents see that you have a job and you pay your own rent, they'll respect your opinions better.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
owhizkid:
I'm dating a girl in my compound for abt 2 yds nw.
My family are against the relationship because we are neighbours and probably because they knw so many negative tinz abt dem..
But I dnt care.. I'm in lv with ha..
Last week I had an alterations with my Parent over d issue and I told dem to back off..
She heard d noise and later asked me wat happened, I told ha wat happened..
Since den it seems she changed..
She started ignoring me.. I tink she's abt to break up wit me..
I'm nt surprised tho.. But anytime I tink abt ha.. It breaks my heart.. I find myself crying..
Pls advice me..

You find yourself crying, smh angry

Crying over a lady that is not your wife
Crying over a lady that might have another boyfriend
Crying over a lady that wouldn't think twice before dumping your sorry ass

You my friend are a mumu
Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by Joeisafatprick(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
You write like a 4 year old

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by xendra: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
smh ..children!
you dey mama house and you dey get girlfriend
Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
The lord is your strength
Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by coolestofall(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Op dnt mind d posters above me, I can bet most of em hv don worse.

Just hv a talk with her letting her knw u understand her concern abt ur parents' disapproval. B a man abt it n let her knw u make d decision on matters concerning ur heart, not ur parents. If she still feels reluctant, she prob doesnt love u, then, I say u can then mind d posters above n move on.
Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
xendra:
smh ..children!

you dey mama house and you dey get girlfriend
grin cheesy grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by LordKO(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying. Honestly, I wonder how you find it pleasurable staying a relationship with a lady that lives in the same compound with you and not just that, you're also living under your parents roof. This means that your parents don't only cater for your well-being but for that of your girlfriend (and possibly your girlfriend friends too) since it's obvious that they pay for even water you drink in the house.

You no get shame eh!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me, Counsellor Needed!!! by owhizkid: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You find yourself crying, smh angry

Crying over a lady that is not your wife
Crying over a lady that might have another boyfriend
Crying over a lady that wouldn't think twice before dumping your sorry ass

You my friend are a mumu

I knw.. I'm a Mumu.. I'm sure you've never been in love.. You've Neva broken up b4..
And yes she has dropped my ass..
Dats d help I need.. To overcome d pain and d heartache..
Thanks all d same

(1) (Reply)

Truth Be Told Between Guys And Girls, Who Are The Craziest In Terms Of Infidelit / I Need A Girlfriend / Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.