Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) (3723 Views)

Romantic Love Is Not Enough!. (Pictures) / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by marvelck: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2023
It is when your phone falls from your hand,that is when you' d know you are a better goal keeper than Andre Onana, while preventing ur phone from hitting the ground

That guy (Onana), is not good enough. De Gae won't have conceded most of the goals let in by Onana.

Eric Ten Hag must go!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 17, 2023
The guy na realy basket.grin I said it the other day but man u fans would not admit

12 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2023
Was he not a former Ajax goalkeeper?

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by dawnomike(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2023
Dude is turning out to be a flop

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by izonborn098(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2023
Even man u is playing stupid football.. Blame everybody both the coach...

20 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by henidord3: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2023
Keeper will try his best it's left for the defense to keep in check of other players blame coach and blame players leave onane abeg

9 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by talented321: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2023
With my loud..
Man u fan till enternity..
Manchester united problem is general and i think it's too early to blame this guy.
The coach is loosing focus this season but no need to call for his sack. I know he bought the wrong players..
Man u owners are part of this problem..
The world hate black even we ourselves hate each other, onana has his own flaws but majority is coming from the team and defence..
Imagine nottin forest who didn't score man u last season, scoring man u within 1minute then team has loose his last season form..
Let's work to gether..

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2023
The keeper is the most vulnerable player on the pitch. It the in-field players don't play well, a keeper can concede 100 goals in a match

14 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:43am On Sep 17, 2023
why una carry manure news enter romance section?

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2023
United never still recover since sir left.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by BobbieZion(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Onana is a very good Goalie.
Got to the Champions League Q-Finals with Ajax.
Got to the Champions League Final with Inter.

Anybody that goes to Man U becomes Flop.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2023
sadbring back GEA..TEN HANG angry Is a BASTARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Ezmans: 11:24am On Sep 17, 2023
marvelck:
It is when your phone falls from your hand,that is when you' d know you are a better goal keeper than Andre Onana, while preventing ur phone from hitting the ground

That guy (Onana), is not good enough. De Gae won't have conceded most of the goals let in by Onana.

Eric Ten Hag must go!
is onana on man utd goal post last season,?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by ikeno(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
The entire team need anointing bunch of selfish players with no team work. Allowing arsenal fan to bad mouth.tear my two tickets yesterday 😭😭😭
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Kenmatt(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
MANU bought Basket this time.

ManU use to have great Stoppers.

Dea Gea was next to none then before he began to age.

HTG needs to hump into the Market next Window...
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Omosorire: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
marvelck:

Eric Ten Hag must go!

Onana's jersey number in Manchester United is 24. With. the rate he's conceiving goals, it's hope that he won't concede 24 goals mid-season[i][/i] cool grin grin
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Christology(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
Exam Success Wishes and Prayers for Your Boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRt_CISXzNQ
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by MhizPeruzzi: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by MhizPeruzzi: 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by placeofallure(f): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2023
ruggedtimi:
United never still recover since sir left.

Abeg make dem no recover. Let the promo continue grin
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by placeofallure(f): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kenmatt:
MANU bought Basket this time.

ManU use to have great Stoppers.

Dea Gea was next to none then before he began to age.

HTG needs to hump into the Market next Window...

Hmmmnn! Edwin van der Sar days come to mind.
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2023
Man U makes a new signing a flop! grin
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Onana is a great goal keeper. If your defenders are bad then it makes the job of a great goal keeper very difficult no matter how good that goal keeper may be.

Strikers are the ones who win matches. Why are they not scoring to win?

If the Defence is very cohesive. With a very good goal keeper. The least your team will take home is a draw.

That was what happened at the just concluded women's world cup. The supper Falcon's goal keeper is top notch, the defense was tight. Hence, the team's worst results were only draws.

Take a look at Mendy in Chelsea.. Clean sheets until Chelsea's porous defense exposed him and Mendy was just conceding goals.

Seems we ladies are better in analizing football than you guys. grin

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by talented321: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2023
Don't mind them, Na sentiment want kill them. Even the owners don't allow the coach to sign the amount and type of players he wanted..
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Onana is a great goal keeper. If your defenders are bad then it makes the job of a great goal keeper very difficult no matter how good that goal keeper may be.

Strikers are the ones who win matches. Why are they not scoring to win?

If the Defence is very cohesive. With a very good goal keeper. The least your team will take home is a draw.

That was what happened at the just concluded women's world cup. The supper Falcon's goal keeper is top notch, the defense was tight. Hence, the team's worst results were only draws.

Take a look at Mendy in Chelsea.. Clean sheets until Chelsea's porous defense exposed him and Mendy was just conceding goals.

Seems we ladies are better in analizing football than you guys. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by Caleb15(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Any ball going to the keeper is a goal
Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by LikeAking: 2:37am On Sep 18, 2023
E no easy to kip for man you.

OP you reminded me of my childhood..

I am a good goal keeper, but lacked the confidence and passion to chase it…

I have very perfect reflex and monkey like agility..

My mom will claim is cos she ate monkey during her pregnancy ( When I Dey inside her belle)

Never a regular footballer, but when I kept people wia amazed and my critics also rained their diabolical words without and evidence…

The normal criticism was catch the ball, don’t hit it out…

I never it was all envy, innocent me used to believe the words of critics as a child..

Don’t blame me I had a terrible child hood, unsurpotive and toxic parents… Who never taught me any thing that will raise my esteem or make me over come live obstacles..

All my life, I am the one been good to people, while they are very bad to me..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures) by ezegenigbonine: 4:48am On Sep 18, 2023
The guy is a comedian

(1) (Reply)

My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me / If U Are Straight Can You Become Gay For N1billion / Babes Which Way ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.