Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians (21054 Views)

Don't Be Decieved! Tecno Is Better Than Samsung (Photos) / Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by fowlyansh181(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Greatzeus:

iPhone users
How many Nigerians have ever owned a brand new iPhone? Most of these iPhone users should thank Nigerians in UK who snatch it over there and send it Computer village lol grin
What I'm saying is, probably 1 out of 20 iPhone users bought it new, whereas 15 out of 20 tecno users bought it new. Most of y'all iPhone users owe your "hard earned phone inspired self esteem " to phone thieves in UK grin grin grin
yet still more expensive and useful than the new tear leather Tecno .. lol grin. Just like saying because I bought my Avalon car from Cotonou and you bought your motorcycle brand new , yours is better grin grin. The jokes

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by HeyCorleone(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly. The novel and/or the movies
Oh. Lol. Right. But I actually got it from The Sicilian which I read first.
Plus the name has my real name in it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by SleakBuzzPR: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Greatzeus:

iPhone users
How many Nigerians have ever owned a brand new iPhone? Most of these iPhone users should thank Nigerians in UK who snatch it over there and send it Computer village lol grin
What I'm saying is, probably 1 out of 20 iPhone users bought it new, whereas 15 out of 20 tecno users bought it new. Most of y'all iPhone users owe your "hard earned phone inspired self esteem " to phone thieves in UK grin grin grin

Speaking on behalf of Nigerian iPhone thieves in the UK....Northamptonshire branch.

We will not take this....

grin

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Mustack: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
mother of tecno infinix and itel responsible for this fatal English blonder.. dem see us well b4 dem carry der over hype plastic to Nigeria.

check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/4441634/check-out-grammatical-error-made

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by lavenderjade(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
pioukul1:
1) They did a global launch here in Nigeria, bringing people from all over the world to see the beauty of our country. I don't think any brand has ever done that. Come to think of it, it is a foreign company but was least bothered with the insecurities in Nigeria.

2) They didn't do an event that had just Chinese people in it. Everybody was represented. Our own Minister of Information, Mr Shittu Adebayo was there, the meme king, Odunlade Adesola was there, beautiful Adunni Ade (Nollywood Actress). The Press was fully represented

3) They always make sure their devices are not way out of the reach of the average Nigerian, even with all the great qualities. I'm not saying they have the most superb quality, don't get me wrong ohh. The devices are good enough for everything you want to do with a smartphone. Though when it comes to Camera, I will say they are leading. With the Launch of the Camon X, which has a 24Mp front Camera, It is the first in this Market.

4) Shebi you people know that most companies do fake giveaways and promos... lol... I can remember when Jiji did a giveaway on Instagram and refused to give me the smart phone I won. I have noticed thata TECNO's giveaways are 100% genuine. They are always doing giveaways everyweek as if it is Christmas... lol.. (me, I won a goody bag)

5) TECNO is not all about the money too!... have yo been to Carlcare?... That place is awesome! grin . If your phone has a factory fault, like your screen start touching or pressing itself, or something weird starts happening to it, they will fix it free for you!. Most brands don't have this kind of customer service.

Madt man cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by dcncorniels: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
abeg tecno una try jooooooor
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by akigbemaru: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
pioukul1:
1) They did a global launch here in Nigeria, bringing people from all over the world to see the beauty of our country. I don't think any brand has ever done that. Come to think of it, it is a foreign company but was least bothered with the insecurities in Nigeria.

2) They didn't do an event that had just Chinese people in it. Everybody was represented. Our own Minister of Information, Mr Shittu Adebayo was there, the meme king, Odunlade Adesola was there, beautiful Adunni Ade (Nollywood Actress). The Press was fully represented

3) They always make sure their devices are not way out of the reach of the average Nigerian, even with all the great qualities. I'm not saying they have the most superb quality, don't get me wrong ohh. The devices are good enough for everything you want to do with a smartphone. Though when it comes to Camera, I will say they are leading. With the Launch of the Camon X, which has a 24Mp front Camera, It is the first in this Market.

4) Shebi you people know that most companies do fake giveaways and promos... lol... I can remember when Jiji did a giveaway on Instagram and refused to give me the smart phone I won. I have noticed thata TECNO's giveaways are 100% genuine. They are always doing giveaways everyweek as if it is Christmas... lol.. (me, I won a goody bag)

5) TECNO is not all about the money too!... have yo been to Carlcare?... That place is awesome! grin . If your phone has a factory fault, like your screen start touching or pressing itself, or something weird starts happening to it, they will fix it free for you!. Most brands don't have this kind of customer service.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Ramaa(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2018

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Elijahrona:
Please tell techno to bring system update for smart k7

Hahaha! You go wait tire my brother
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by olahero(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
pioukul1:

Craps... I hope u paid for this?
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Litmus: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nigerians have no choice but to accept mediocrity. We have a diverse culture and different beliefs, we argue, fight and kill each other, we have little infrastructure. It is a miracle anything gets done in this type of environment. Hence = mediocrity

shouldnt keep knocking Nigeria, there are always different ways of looking at things. This techno for instance, if Nigerians are fund of it, for what ever reason, and the manufactures target Nigeria and if, because of Nigeria people patronage, the manufactures stay afloat, the phone would grow with Nigeria and develop with Nigerians impute and suggestion. Eventually manufacturing of the phone could take place in Nigeria providing jobs and know-how.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:48am On Apr 09, 2018
lestat:
Another tecno marketer trying too hard undecided

Must you always spoil something?
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by khalhokage(m): 10:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Queennette:
Well.... this doesn't look like marketing to me. I think Tecno is for Nigerians.

What other smartphone brand produces quality phones at affordable prices biko... show me one and i'd gladly throw away my TECNO device and never use TECNO again. My dear, you are right, marketing or not, even though this doesn't even look like marketing.

You're a marketer so your opinion is invalid.

As for other OEMs, we have Infinix and Gionee producing better phones than for the Nigerian market.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by khalhokage(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Tecno, infinix and itel are under one company... I suspect gionee too because they make phones with high battery capacity, whereas phones that sell internationally such as Samsung and others have lower capacity and foreign functions.. Still these phones remain the best for us, cheap and suites what we need in terms of electricity...

Gionee sells internationally (not just china and Africa), their phones are even reviewed and featured on GSMArena.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
pioukul1:

This one that you are always winning.
smh
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by sureinfo: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
No be lie, tecno have been keeping it real
pioukul1:

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by sureinfo: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Psoulsport:
The launching is a very special one... Tecno has begin making and bringing difference in the phone market in Nigeria.

Other brands should emulate tecno and change the phone industry?
true, they will be helping the country a great deal
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by sureinfo: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jethrolite:
24mp camera that my 12mp camera beats hands down.
for where, snap with ur phone and show us
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Jethrolite(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
sureinfo:
for where, snap with ur phone and show us
I use s7 edge. Go look for someone with it and compare.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by koskilala: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Roilley:
I think you are right because Tecno phones are affordable and durable for the average Nigerian. Tecno was the reason why most people were able to afford a smartphone some years ago before the phone market became flooded by other Chinese products like Itel and the rest.

True and simple

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Samson1851(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Behankey(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
lestat:
Another tecno marketer trying too hard undecided
Anyone that likes Tecno is a marketer. I want Samsung too make me a marketer too coz I like em too.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Behankey(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tecno for Nigerians....
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Behankey:
Anyone that likes Tecno is a marketer. I want Samsung too make me a marketer too coz I like em too.

That's how it works. Tecno, infinix and itel markeers are known for their outrageous posts, and false claims all in a bid to create a false sense of brand equity which ordinarily this can be achieved organically by making quality products .

Instead transsion holdings marketers come here and create all sorts of rubbish reviews , comparisons and posts

But we now know how to spot them
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Rubiesangel: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
omoadeleye:
only failed manufacturer will be having repair center up and down
so because there are repair centres up and down according to You, it makes the manufacturer a failed manufacturer abi? Well let it be known to you that there are repair centres up and down because of careless people like you who may use their devices carelessly. Hence, easy for you to repair and use. If you don't find repair centres up and down now, you'll start shouting.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Rubiesangel: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Queennette:
Well.... this doesn't look like marketing to me. I think Tecno is for Nigerians.

What other smartphone brand produces quality phones at affordable prices biko... show me one and i'd gladly throw away my TECNO device and never use TECNO again. My dear, you are right, marketing or not, even though this doesn't even look like marketing.
they can't see any sense in your comment because their senses of sound judgement had eroded. All five points highlighted are valid. Why can't they take the positives out?
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Rubiesangel: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jethrolite:
24mp camera that my 12mp camera beats hands down.
oboy leave. That Tecno camera is superb, it takes high quality pictures. I was in doubt until I tried it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Rubiesangel: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
If you dont have an Iphone or a Samsung phone, Hide your face.

Check my signature for tools.
everybody mustn't use Samsung or iPhone. That's why we have cheaper phones in Nigeria that can do reasonably well. So because I no get Samsung or Tecno, make I hide my face? Oboy na way for you sha
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Rubiesangel: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
olasco2035:
Am confused ooo..techno na human being nw..a Nigerian musician
it's Tecno, no techno. Know the difference.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by omoadeleye(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Rubiesangel:
so because there are repair centres up and down according to You, it makes the manufacturer a failed manufacturer abi? Well let it be known to you that there are repair centres up and down because of careless people like you who may use their devices carelessly. Hence, easy for you to repair and use. If you don't find repair centres up and down now, you'll start shouting.

lol, am not careless, a phone that will just fall down from the height of a bed to rug and start making the touchpad to act abnormally is that one a phone? or a phone that the charging port will just stop working withing 2 to 3 months, is that one a phone, the most funny thing is that they will even request up to 20k to repair a phone of 35k charging port, they will be like, the problem is from the board... trash..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things To Know About The New OPPO Reno3 & Reno3 Pro / Tecno Camon CM Gaming Test And Performance Review / Tecno B3 Android Phone Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.