Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Corps Member Runs Into Her Dad And His Sidechick At A Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corps Member Runs Into Her Dad And His Sidechick At A Party (469 Views)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Angry Girlfriend Shields Her Man From An Intending Sidechick At A Beach (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Runs Into Her Dad And His Sidechick At A Party by Oyinsblog(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2018
A female Corp member on Twitter narrated how she and her friend who’s also a Corp member met her friend’s dad and his sidechic at a party in Lagos, the Corp member told her father she was in Abuja for her final clearance and her dad told the family he’s going to Port-Harcourt for official purpose.

When the Corp member saw her father and his sidechic she couldn’t confront him because she told her father she was in Abuja.

Read the Tweets below;

So we were at this party last night and my friend saw her dad came in with a young lady..

She told her father she’s in Abuja (NYsC)..

Her dad told the family he’s going to Port-harcourt for official purpose..

We were in Lagos..

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Continue Reading[s][/s]
http://www.oyinsblog.com/2018/04/corps-member-runs-into-her-dad-friend.html
Re: Corps Member Runs Into Her Dad And His Sidechick At A Party by liyamar: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Lol
Re: Corps Member Runs Into Her Dad And His Sidechick At A Party by McBrooklyn(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Corps Member Runs Into Her Dad And His Sidechick At A Party by Amarabae(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2018
What a house of liars.
But if na me, I will confront him .
He disrespects me if he disrespects my mum.

(1) (Reply)

Stereotypes About How Good He'll Be In Bed That Are Not Really True / Why Is Love So Hard To Find These Days / Why I Prefer Money To Good Sex – Nollywood Actress, Amanda Ebeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.