Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,716 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her (3897 Views)

Guys: Mention Dat Side U Dnt Like About Nairaland Ladies, 4 Adjustment 2021 / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by bayocanny: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
adaksbullet:
I'm soluble liable in whot I typed undecided am no need ur yeye hand undecided undecided undecided undecided idiot,u that haved sense, I haved seen u undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ode
Chai! I'm allergic to bad grammar
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by CAPSLOCKED: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:

Haven't you seen Adunni the half caste Nigerian actress? That woman has three boys and still has the perfect body. So there's no excuse for that abeg. Are you living in the 18th century?

Someone cannot have an opinion or preference again, so you had to involve his parents. Nonsense.

YOU'RE EVEN GOING TOO FAR.

YOU COULD HAVE MENTIONED THE LIKES OMOTOLA THAT ARE VERY POPULAR.

LET IT NOT BE LIKE WE TALKING ABOUT CELEBRITIES SEF, MY MOM BE LOOKING YOUNGER AND PORTABLE THAN MOST OF THESE YOUNGER WOMEN.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by coolestofall(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Like my man used 2 say, "sex, food n silence". Ffuck me, feed me n shut da ffuck up.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

Will you shut d'fvck up and stop calling his father because he chose what he needed from a woman.

Stop exposing your level of reasoning, bitter and disrespectful self to the forum, people are watching you.

So being pregnant justifies the act of a woman going out of shape and putting on dirty wrappers looking like a grandma before the husband ?, huh?

Lazy women will eat whatever food that comes their way, sleep, eat again, sleep, no exercise, then when they start looking like an overgrown fat pig, they'll start blaming pregnancy.

#Crap
Nice one!
You know what irritates me ... those that say because they are pregnant they have to eat like pigs ..
“I’m eating for two”
Then after eating for two .. you sit at home doing motherhood and watch yourself blow up ... lie lie .. EXCERCISE IS FREE! FLAT TUMMY IS ! Yoga is FREE! If you can stay up and watch Kim k all day and be Naija you can do some sit ups ... tomorrow they will say one side chic stole their man ... me will carry that baby on my bloody back and do my squats nonsense ! Can’t let these whores get one up on ya
my friend now divorced but lives in Naija ... school days we kinda have the same physic ... hmmm she had a child if you see her now .. my God I couldn’t even recognise her ...... now she is divorced reason I don’t really know but I’m sure her blowing up like that didn’t help ..
She couldn’t even stand up without the house help helping her up ... was like wow !

1 Like

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
u dey laugh?cheesy. Bro the babe was damm hugeshocked. The first day this my guy introduced me to the girl as im new girlfriend ehn i was shocked seeing her size. When she wan siddon i come dey fear make she no use her massive weight destroy my chair. D tin i sure wey even make my guy near her be Say the babe parents get money. But then she was still piling up excess weight every month so my guy had to kawa.

chimooooooo chai Lefulefu ur mouth worse ooo

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha chai, distroy ur chair kwa hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

haaaeeeeee na wa oooo una nor go kill me todaygringringrin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by UDUJ(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
bayocanny:

You fall my hand bro, I thought you have sense

adaksbullet:
I'm soluble liable in whot I typed undecided am no need ur yeye hand undecided undecided undecided undecided idiot,u that haved sense, I haved seen u undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ode

cheesy grin adaks adaks cheesy
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Lalas247(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
u dey laugh?cheesy. Bro the babe was damm hugeshocked. The first day this my guy introduced me to the girl as im new girlfriend ehn i was shocked seeing her size. When she wan siddon i come dey fear make she no use her massive weight destroy my chair. D tin i sure wey even make my guy near her be Say the babe parents get money. But then she was still piling up excess weight every month so my guy had to kawa.
You can’t blame him
He didn’t sign up for that ... you see men dieing in active service ... some it’s the weight of the lady crushing their vital organs grin sending them to early grave ..
He wants to leave long ...
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by makydebbie(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE EVEN GOING TOO FAR.

YOU COULD HAVE MENTIONED THE LIKES OMOTOLA THAT ARE VERY POPULAR.

LET IT NOT BE LIKE WE TALKING ABOUT CELEBRITIES SEF, MY MOM BE LOOKING YOUNGER AND PORTABLE THAN MOST OF THESE YOUNGER WOMEN.
I would've even mentioned Mercy Johnson sef. It's because I really admire that particular actress's body.

My boss's wife has five children, if she doesn't tell you, you'll never know. Stomach is still flat, you'll expect her to be round and big because she's short but she's not. Childbirth cannot be used as sole excuse for being fat. You hit the gym and stop being lazy. I don't understand her outburst at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

na so one rich man for our side take put money for whoever Will marry her blom blomgrin

if u see fatness chai I laugh tire that day for the marriage, I nor wan call name sha very popular man for our side...

lawd if u see fatness ...grin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
1- Intelligence and being smart but this shouldn't turn you to a feminist.

2- Bjob ( A Bjob to a man is like a flower being given to a women often)

3- Learn to have mild talking tone like singer Mya , ( Mya will never for any reason be loud.)

4 - You might necessary not have a body of a model, I don't care but be NEAT, CLEAN and smell nice.

5- Always be out spoken like cardi B but don't be loud.

6- Always smile like Mya, smile accentuates a woman's beauty.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

You can’t blame him
He didn’t sign up for that ... you see men dieing in active service ... some it’s the weight of the lady crushing their vital organs grin sending them to early grave ..

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

**waka **gringrin my belle ooooo

chai chimoooo aaaaaa Martin is dead todaygrin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

You can’t blame him
haha i don't know if u know this programme called 1000 ways to diecheesy. There's one i watched about one delivery guy who was having it with one housewife shaped like a hippopotamuscheesy. Now this lady was giving this guy cowgirl ridingcheesy and after she had an heavy violent orgasm she collapsed on the guy and the poor dude suffocated to deathcheesycheesy.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

I can't stop laughing at this ooogrin

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha so she wan break ur chai

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don die today, because of you person come knock for my door to check if I don dey kologringrin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Lalas247(f): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
haha i don't know if u know this programme called 1000 ways to diecheesy. There's one i watched about one delivery guy who was having it with one housewife shaped like a hippopotamuscheesy. Now this lady was giving this guy cowgirl ridingcheesy and after she had an heavy violent orgasm she collapsed on the guy and the poor dude suffocated to deathcheesycheesy.
U see grin
Wetin he go tell God
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by donstan18: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Nice one!
You know what irritates me ... those that say because they are pregnant they have to eat like pigs ..
“I’m eating for two”
Then after eating for two .. you sit at home doing motherhood and watch yourself blow up ... lie lie .. EXCERCISE IS FREE! FLAT TUMMY IS ! Yoga is FREE! If you can stay up and watch Kim k all day and be Naija you can do some sit ups ... tomorrow they will say one side chic stole their man ... me will carry that baby on my bloody back and do my squats nonsense ! Can’t let these whores get one up on ya
my friend now divorced but lives in Naija ... school days we kinda have the same physic ... hmmm she had a child if you see her now .. my God I couldn’t even recognise her ...... now she is divorced reason I don’t really know but I’m sure her blowing up like that didn’t help ..
She couldn’t even stand up without the house help helping her up ... was like wow !

You are right.

That's what most ladies do, hide under the shield of 'Pregnancy' to over eat and become shapeless. A woman who want to look good and fit will perfectly do that even if she gives birth to 12 kids.

Not that i'm against fat women, but I just hate to see or hear women use pregnancy as an excuse to be shapeless, it annoys me.

I thinks most women do overlook their shape once they are married, I feel so.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Lalas247(f): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

**waka **gringrin my belle ooooo

chai chimoooo aaaaaa Martin is dead todaygrin

U Berra get slim chic so u live long
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

I no believe this eeegrin
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by CAPSLOCKED: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
I would've even mentioned Mercy Johnson sef. It because I really admire that particular actress's body.

My boss's wife has five children, if she doesn't tell you, you'll never know. Stomach is still flat, you'll expect her to be round and big because she's short but she's not. Childbirth cannot be used as sole excuse for being fat. You hit the gym and stop being lazy. I don't understand her outburst at all.

DIET TOO COUNTS. WE SHOULD WATCH THE THINGS WE EAT, OTHERWISE WE END UP LIKE NUTASE.

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Lalas247(f): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

That's what most ladies do, hide under the shield of 'Pregnancy' to over eat and become shapeless. A woman who want to look good and fit will perfectly do that even if she gives birth to 12 children.

Not that i'm against fat women, but I just hate to see or hear women use pregnancy as an excuse to be shapeless, it annoys me.

I thinks most women do overlook their shape once they are married, I feel so.
Last line is very true ... majority do because they now feel secure
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Opentokwowledge: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Have your own money beech!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:
U Berra get slim chic so u live long
hia na wa ooo
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

I can't stop laughing at this ooogrin

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha so she wan break ur chai

hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I don die today, because of you person come knock for my door to check if I don dey kologringrin
tell ur guy no cause for alarm dat u jus letting off steamcheesy. Babe as fat as dat na every week dem go dey change the toilet basin cos d tin go jus dey break anytime she siddon to poo poocheesy.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by makydebbie(f): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DIET TOO COUNTS. WE SHOULD WATCH THE THINGS WE EAT, OTHERWISE WE END UP LIKE NTASE.
Lmao, please don't do this. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DIET TOO COUNTS. WE SHOULD WATCH THE THINGS WE EAT, OTHERWISE WE END UP LIKE NUTASE.
u can imagine na corper fat like dis ooshocked.any guy dating her must be a very heartless man for not tellin her dat her weight is unhealthy.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by donstan18: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:
Last line is very true ... majority do because they now feel secure
Good for them if their husbands are comfortable with it.
I just detest it.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
tell ur guy no cause for alarm dat u jus letting off steamcheesy. Babe as fat as dat na every week dem go dey change the toilet basin cos d tin go jus dey break anytime she siddon to poo poocheesy.

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

O boy e don do for you ooo my ribs don dey pain me Now,..
ME dey wonder what will be the favorite sex positions for those fat chicks
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Lalas247(f): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

Good for them if their husbands are comfortable with it.

I just detest it.
I just detest laziness...
Yh I guess if the man ain’t complaining then lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by CAPSLOCKED: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
u can imagine na corper fat like dis ooshocked.any guy dating her must be a very heartless man for not tellin her dat her weight is unhealthy.

SHE'S PROBABLY THE TYPE TO ARGUE THAT SHE'S JUST PERFECT THAT WAY, AND DOESN'T NEED TO CHANGE FOR ANY "MAN".
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by rex444(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Be independent and show me u can challenge me intellectually and otherwise.... Be and understanding thats all
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lalas247:

U see grin
Wetin he go tell God
he no need to tell God anything cos im know say he mess upcheesy. God will ask him how did he die then he will say i die under a woman wen she was giving me cowgirl style. Haba e get as dat tin sound for ear nacheesy.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha

O boy e don do for you ooo my ribs don dey pain me Now,..
ME dey wonder what will be the favorite sex positions for those fat chicks
i don first ask dat my guy this question wey dey racket fat girls.he say either missionary or spoon position na im be d best position with very fat babes. U dare not do woman on top with dem or u might just shit out ur intestines. Na wetin im yarn be datcheesy.
Re: Guys, Mention The Things You Want From Your Woman To Make You Loyal To Her by UDUJ(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SHE'S PROBABLY THE TYPE TO ARGUE THAT SHE'S JUST PERFECT THAT WAY, AND DOESN'T NEED TO CHANGE FOR ANY "MAN".

Yeah, the type that will tell you she's not fat, that she's just big boned cheesy grin

Nonsense angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Lady Leaks S*x Messages A Man Sent To Her On Facebook (PHOTOS) / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. / Man Destroys His Penis After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.