Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" (41419 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / "You Are Now An Old Woman" Fan React To Mercy Johnson's Haircut In Her New Video / Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by miracool946: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anuwumie:
Is he an artist? Never hear his music before
heard not hear

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by zicoraads: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
I should quickly go and follow him on Insta. He'll be the first Nigerian artiste I'll follow. Brother is so talented. Damn!
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by nepapole(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
PAnaceA7:

Go download romeo and Juliet and wait for me by johnny drille
Awa love, love don't lie, beautiful luv.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by zicoraads: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anuwumie:
Is he an artist?
Never hear his music before
Check out 'Wait for me' and 'Romeo and Juliet'.

He's signed on to Mavins.
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by okedoyinolabisi(f): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
I incidentally watched his performance on the live eviction show... absolutely breathtaking. dude is super talented

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by moiaimi(f): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
johnny is unique on this own. so he doesn't need to dress like anyone.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Himmler: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
I don't even know him
Anuwumie:
Is he an artist?
How will u know him when you only listen to quack music? Go and listen to his songs if you want to know what really good music sounds like. I highly recommend Romeo and Juliet for your listening pleasure

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Victoryzz: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
martineverest:
hehe
are u aware that tecno headquarters no have official online store app called (Tecno HQ) it helps you to get update about new phone ,official prices of phone,specs just down load it from play store and tank me lita

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Masama: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anuwumie:
Is he an artist?
EmpresFIDEL:
I don't even know him
Haaaaa!!! Where have you two been? That guy is one of the hottest alternative music artistes in Nigeria right now. Make sure you download "Romeo and Juliet", "Wait for me" and "Awa love" and listen to it tonight. Your life will never remain the same again

3 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by fosachens: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by beautyhound(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
MRAKBEE:
How old is this guy?
Dude is unique in his style but he's yet to prove himself worthy of our praise..
Two or three albums would do..
Cant praise mediocrity

wot r u saying? I guess u r for d loud music genre?? d Olamide and Small doctor fans

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by blessingsonflee(f): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
martineverest:
30 0r 31 yrs
24yrs

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by martineverest(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
blessingsonflee:
24yrs
no ma, he said it last yr at a radio station....dude already got a child

besides,we finished together in uniben[2012] ...
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by MRAKBEE(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
beautyhound:

wot r u saying? I guess u r for d loud music genre?? d Olamide and Small doctor fans
Thank goodness it's just a guess..
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by martineverest(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
miracool946:

heard not hear
oversabi,the dude wrote in pidgin English
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Eagba(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Give me my bez any day anytime
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Ewroghene1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
;Dabeg..... dis na appearance abuse
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Ewroghene1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
abeg..... dis na appearance abuse
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by micxwell(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anuwumie:
Is he an artist?
You need to

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by micxwell(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
koife:
This was in NLNG RA bonny, i was LIve in the concert. Patoranking killed it Friday Night
Seriously?. Funny enough I won't go even if I'm around. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Oselu28(f): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Anuwumie:
Is he an artist?

his so good, if you like simi and adekule gold kind of music then u will love his music

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by blessingsonflee(f): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2018
martineverest:
no ma, he said it last yr at a radio station....dude already got a child

besides,we finished together in uniben[2012] ...
shocked I have to confirm that. Hold a minute
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Himmler:

How will u know him when you only listen to quack music? Go and listen to his songs if you want to know what really good music sounds like. I highly recommend Romeo and Juliet for your listening pleasure
lolzz well-done sir
Re: Johnny Drille Pictured With Patoranking: Fan React "Now You Look Like An Artist" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Masama:

Haaaaa!!! Where have you two been? That guy is one of the hottest alternative music artistes in Nigeria right now. Make sure you download "Romeo and Juliet", "Wait for me" and "Awa love" and listen to it tonight. Your life will never remain the same again
yeah, I just download the music.. is nice sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afoyalan's 3 Vintage Cars In His Collection (photo) / Kizz Daniel, His Brother & Crew Members Rock Album Name Customized Vest - Photos / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.