Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her (2137 Views)

Ilegend Is Now Broke. That Why He Is Absent / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / “we’re Now Broke And I’m Now A Debtor After My Traditional Wedding” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Storm321(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
I am very broke right now. I've been jobless for months. I hardly feed myself. I have sold all my gadgets and everything so I can feed myself. I don't have everything anymore. I don't have cloths or anything anymore. I am ashamed of myself right now. But the problem I have now is my innocent girlfriend. I always support this girls financially. Though She is not the type that demand big money but I always make sure I satisfied her very well. We are both in our early 20's. She is still a student, but everyone knows I always treat her very well. Even used to give her my last kobo just to make her happy. She is a very beautiful lady and a nice girl every guy would want to marry straight off. For the past months I haven't be giving this girl a dime. She complaint of brokeness and hunger in school, but I am broke myself and I don't have a way to help her anymore. I want to break up with her now because I think I don't have anything to offer her anymore. I have lose all hope, I am a failure a loser. I don't want to take the innocent girl along into my miserable life. She has requested something from me more than 10 times straight now and I told her I am broke and she understands well. I am finding it difficult to rise again, but I have promised her with my life that I will never break her heart or hurt her no matter what. She loves me so much also and she can do anything just to be with me. If I break up with her now, I don't know what can happen, She might hurt herself or worse. She always understand me anytime I explained it to her, but is getting too much, I don't want to give her fake hope or sell unreal future to her. Almost all her family members know me very well. even on social media, Everybody always admire our relationship. I am now becoming very useless to this girl. Please guys advice me on how to break up with her without hurting her feelings too much. They used to say ' A broke dick don't deserve an erection' lol
Please I need a very good advice.

Lalasticlala, farano, mynd44, seun
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Break up with brokenness first.
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by StrongandMighty: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Baba because you no fit give ur beb money again.. U term yourself a failure, ngwanu go nd thief 2 satisfy her.. I weep 4 you bro..
Meanwhile what has she been giving you all this while?

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Are you putting her up for Auction?

My friend start from somewhere and stop wailing like Arsene Wenger.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Are you her father that she depends on you financially? Break up with her because you need to concentrate and focus on your next move to sort out your pocket not because you can't finance your relationship with her as you've foolishly been doing.

I keep saying this, broke and struggling men should stay away from relationships if they want to succeed in life.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Early 20s and you are this negative? You really need to focus and work things out, have a positive attitude towards stuffs. Explain everything to her, mayb her love for you will persevere.
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by coolestofall(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
You dnt hv 2 break up with her on dat note, she'll help u with it. Dnt u knw d count down has started? D next stage is change in attitude, just watch out 4 dat. Abi no b gal she b?
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
So your purpose for being in a relationship is to become an ATM. Well I do not know what to say here.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Sheuns(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Money you could have invested when the going was good and make profit from you dey give one girl wey still fit dump you. Now you're broke and jobless all you can worry about is inability to give one pu**y money. Better go and find something to do and stop been silly. And never give your last dime to any woman except your mum or sis. Spend 30k on yourself first before spending 3k on any girl. My advice.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Katier00(f): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
My friend get up and go do something meaningful with your life. Go to building sites and work or learn a trade. Ask her to a little job along with her studies. What is all this?
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by UDUJ(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Are you her father that she depends on you financially? Break up with her because you need to concentrate and focus on your next move to sort out your pocket not because you can't finance your relationship with her as you've foolishly been doing.

I keep saying this, broke and struggling men should stay away from relationships if they want to succeed in life.

My thoughts exactly.

Relationships should be the last thing on your mind while struggling and hustling
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by eezeribe(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Storm321:
I am very broke right now. I've been jobless for months. I hardly feed myself. I have sold all my gadgets and everything so I can feed myself. I don't have everything anymore. I don't have cloths or anything anymore. I am ashamed of myself right now. But the problem I have now is my innocent girlfriend. I always support this girls financially. Though She is not the type that demand big money but I always make sure I satisfied her very well. We are both in our early 20's. She is still a student, but everyone knows I always treat her very well. Even used to give her my last kobo just to make her happy. She is a very beautiful lady and a nice girl every guy would want to marry straight off. For the past months I haven't be giving this girl a dime. She complaint of brokeness and hunger in school, but I am broke myself and I don't have a way to help her anymore. I want to break up with her now because I think I don't have anything to offer her anymore. I have lose all hope, I am a failure a loser. I don't want to take the innocent girl along into my miserable life. She has requested something from me more than 10 times straight now and I told her I am broke and she understands well. I am finding it difficult to rise again, but I have promised her with my life that I will never break her heart or hurt her no matter what. She loves me so much also and she can do anything just to be with me. If I break up with her now, I don't know what can happen, She might hurt herself or worse. She always understand me anytime I explained it to her, but is getting too much, I don't want to give her fake hope or sell unreal future to her. Almost all her family members know me very well. even on social media, Everybody always admire our relationship. I am now becoming very useless to this girl. Please guys advice me on how to break up with her without hurting her feelings too much. They used to say ' A broke dick don't deserve an erection' lol

Get your priorities right...
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
YAWN!!!
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by CAPSLOCKED: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Storm321:

YOU'RE NOT YET MARRIED BUT YOU'VE MADE A FULL GROWN ADULT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. I WONDER WHERE MEN LIKE YOU CAME FROM.

IF YOU FEEL YOU'RE USELESS AND WORTHLESS TO THIS GIRL BECAUSE YOU CAN NO LONGER PROVIDE FOR HER LIKE YOU USED TO, BEAR IN MIND THAT HER ENTIRE FAMILY IS WORSE.. BECAUSE I SEE NO REASON HOW SHE'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHEN SHE HAS FAMILY MEMBERS.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE OF THE GIRL, AND NOT BECAUSE OF YOURSELF. YOU'LL SAD BECAUSE YOU CAN NO LONGER PLEASE HER.. AND THAT'S HOW FRUSTRATION WILL LEAD YOU TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

GENTLY DUST YOURSELF UP, WHAT'S THE WORSE THAT CAN HAPPEN? SHE LEAVES YOU AND THEN WHAT? YOU MAGICALLY GET RICH?

DISCUSS WITH HER AND GIVE HER YOUR OPTIONS. THEN GO LOOK FOR A JOB... SIMPLY BECAUSE A MAN SHOULD HAVE A JOB, AND NOT BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OBLIGATION TO SPONSOR ANOTHER ADULT.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by AVECDEO: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
You dey shame to hustle abi,pick up any minimal work and Earn your wages .... why should you be broke.
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Divay22(f): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:

I tire o
Op since she has started complaining, just prepare yourself for heartbreak.
Cause the way you're thinking about it, the same way she's thinking about it also.
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Storm321:

Hahahahaha... Nairalanders no go kill me
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
If she loves you like she claims, she will stick around. Don't call it off, you've done nothing wrong.
You're going through a rough patch and you both need each other now more than ever. If she feels like calling it quits, then so be it.

But don't you dare make it easier for her. Stay strong, keep your head up - better days ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by gunners160(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE NOT YET MARRIED BUT YOU'VE MADE A FULL GROWN ADULT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. I WONDER WHERE MEN LIKE YOU CAME FROM.

IF YOU FEEL YOU'RE USELESS AND WORTHLESS TO THIS GIRL BECAUSE YOU CAN NO LONGER PROVIDE FOR HER LIKE YOU USED TO, BEAR IN MIND THAT HER ENTIRE FAMILY IS WORSE.. BECAUSE I SEE NO REASON HOW SHE'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHEN SHE HAS FAMILY MEMBERS.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU'RE DISAPPOINTED WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE OF THE GIRL, AND NOT BECAUSE OF YOURSELF. YOU'LL SAD BECAUSE YOU CAN NO LONGER PLEASE HER.. AND THAT'S HOW FRUSTRATION WILL LEAD YOU TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

GENTLY DUST YOURSELF UP, WHAT'S THE WORSE THAT CAN HAPPEN? SHE LEAVES YOU AND THEN WHAT? YOU MAGICALLY GET RICH?

DISCUSS WITH HER AND GIVE HER YOUR OPTIONS. THEN GO LOOK FOR A JOB... SIMPLY BECAUSE A MAN SHOULD HAVE A JOB, AND NOT BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OBLIGATION TO SPONSOR ANOTHER ADULT.
Best advice so far. I love the part where you made mention of her family being the worst so far since they can't take care of the lady's responsibility

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by gunners160(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Best advice so far. I love the part where you made mention of her family being the worst so far since they can't take care of the lady's responsibilities

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Dollarship(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
How much is Sex doll angry angry
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
At early 20's u re calling ur self a failure a loser, some people just use their own hand de shut down there own life with out knowing it
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by SmellingAnus(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Unfortunately even if you dont break up with her, she may break up with you or even be fuc.king other dic.ks ... Even when money dey sef , e no easy to find faithful girl, na now wey money no dey you go come find.... This your case na... Double wahala for dead body... undecided
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by MissRaine69(f): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
You need to first break up with that depressive state you are sliding into. I get she is student, but students cannot hassle? A relationship is a two person job,she does her part you do yours otherwise hunger will kill both of you for sure.
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by MissRaine69(f): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by MissRaine69(f): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:

He has self esteem issues. His worth is gaged by what’s tangible.
You are on point he needs to focus and fix self.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Burgerlomo: 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
CorGier:
If she loves you like she claims, she will stick around. Don't call it off, you've done nothing wrong.
You're going through a rough patch and you both need each other now more than ever. If she feels like calling it quits, then so be it.

But don't you dare make it easier for her. Stay strong, keep your head up - better days ahead.

Well said bro. cool

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2018
Storm321:

LOL, previous replies have already gave you a good advice But lemme just tell you more

1. Money is not even the only thing you can provide for a lady. In the order of priority Dick comes second ! Rich married women still cheat on their husbands because of a good dick from their broke/poor Exes , So leave story.

2. Please break up with her & wave her "Bye Felicia" If money is what is keeping your relationship intact.

3. There will always be a thousand more women better than this lady You haven't met !

4. Everyone admire your relationship? When the chips are down, they chicken out. You are the one in a relationship. Not them. Fvck their admiring
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by deafeyez: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2018
In your twenties, and you spent every thing untop one girl wey dey knack outside.

And all your complain centers on this girl. You sold ur electronics bcs of this girl.

Kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Bro you need to get your priorities right. First you need to forget women! You sincerely won't like your babe to be wooed by a guy who drove past with an Avalon.

However, Once you are comfortable women will flock around but please make sure you know the sincere woman before your wealth start showing.

Money can make a man useless sometimes. That's when you need a good woman to make you responsible. I'm talking from experience. Imagine thinking of contacting a Facebook slayqueen to offer her 50k for just one day or paying a girl to be your baby mama just because you don't want women drama?, all these would have happened if I was not hooked.

Hustle now bro and enjoy later.
Re: I Am Now Broke And I'm About To Break Up With Her by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 09, 2018
radiokilla:
Bro you need to get your priorities right. First you need to forget women! You sincerely won't like your babe to be wooed by a guy who drove past with an Avalon.

Bros Avalon too much sef, ordinary toyota camry 1996 model, She go dom wet !

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love And Hope Of Getting Married To A Fair Lady, But My Babe Is Dark Skinned / When Is It Right To Have A Baby After Wedding? / Help Me To Make A Marital Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.