Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425891 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Waiting for the next episode
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thanks for the update bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Waiting for the next episode

Same here
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Zara is getting on my nerves.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Silver abeg save those maids please..

10nx for d upd8. Waiting earnestly 4 d next.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 195

Rachael breathed in and out but air wouldn't enter her lungs. Starved for air, her heart raced at tremendous speeds, and her lungs shallowly rose and fell in time. She stood there with the three other maids for what felt like an eternity but was actually only five minutes,each of them waiting for Carlos to talk.... Satisfaction of security was nothing but a distant memory , and an invisible force crushed her from every possible direction. Each second submerged in fear made a permanent mark on her heart, and a vivid imagination made her wander whether it was just her mind playing tricks or reality,was she really here standing with throbbing heart in front of this evil man..., her mind brood over what she has heard, the memory of what she had discover chased a bullet of anger into her crawling with pounding heart.....,the evil chiefs killed the late king,sometimes,her tears refused to come whenever she thinks of what they did to the late king....., sometimes she thinks Carlos deserve every pain and every tears he was getting.....

The maid standing beside Rachael shook and tremble in fear, She couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking her. Her heart was racing and all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save her. But no one would, no one was there except Carlos and his ferocious thugs with heavy guns, A choked cry for help forced itself up her throat, and she felt a drop of tear run down her cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for her,for something she doesn't know anything about....

The other maid legs tremble beneath her, she steady her breath and try to calm her panic,she was paralyzed to the spot, the menacing aura holding her in a tightening grip...Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over her like some hungry beast, immobilizing her; her brain, holding her captive.

She took two small steps backward,terror sucked the very breath from her mouth.....

She quickly step forward again when Carlos shift his gaze to them....

Terror washed over the last maid, raising the fine hairs on the back of her neck.....the ferocity in Carlos eyes made her shiver making her tense her muscles....

Carlos shift his gaze away again..., brows furrowed and eyes sparkling anger...., hands clenched and propelled on the chair...... "Which of you poisoned my son.....?

Kess reclined his body back on the chair...,what happened that day rehappening in his head... "Why do i have the feeling that you're hiding something.....?

"Why do i have the feeling that you're suspecting me of something....? Pious ask back

Kess scoffs..... "What do you know about the late king....?

Pious jut his chin and lean his back on the chair..., he cross his legs, fingerstips jotting his jaw..... "What could i possibly know about the late king inspector..?

"The chiefs must have told you, you look so much like the lost prince.. "

"Lost....!, i heard he died.... "

Kess scoffs and sat up.., his jaw dropped....

"I see you too think am him.... "Pious added

"Can't blame me if i think so.., you must have heard the rumours.... "

"What rumours....? Pious ask dropping his hand on his lap....

Kess snort, wondering if he was just acting or he isn't aware.... "The rumours says your friends the chiefs killed the late king and shift the deed to his son who was never found either.... "

"Friends...!, Pious scoffs... "Inspector i must say you're quick to assumptions.... "

"Are you going to deny...., What's the phrase.... The rich walk with the rich... "

"Not my own kind of rich inspector...... "

"Exactly what makes me curious Mr Carter.... "Kess countered and lean his head forward..... "Why erect a building as megalithic as this in this town instead of the big cities..... "

Pious pout.... "Inspector, i don't see how my decision of erecting a brobdingnagian condominium scrutinize our earliest discussion... "

Kess nib his lips.... "Just curious.... "

"If there is no more to discuss, i suggest we call it a day, the king is dead, i was on my way out to pay a condolence visit..... "

"Of course Mr Carter..., i won't delay you.... "Kess said standing up....

A wry smile creep into Pious lips......

"But do know i will be coming here more often Mr Carter.... "Kess added

"Am i a suspect of anything.... "

"Not at all.... "Kess said crisply..... "Let's say our interest overlap.... "

"Interest......!, if i remenber vividly, your interest was finding out why i took Sonia in..., don't seem to get where it overlaps with mine.... "

"Should we start digging out facts or you want to see reasons why i said so Mr Carter...... "

Pious scoffs...., wondering what Kess was thinking.....

"You see inspector,i would love to listen to all the details, but am a man that tend to beat time...."

"I will be taking the first leave.... "Kess said, he shook hands with him again and left the house....

Pious watched until he disappeared into his car...

With a deep drag, he crunched down on the chair..., his head brewing over Kess words....
"He knows... "He muttered

With frown lines encroaching on her forehead, Zara walked into the throne room..., her eyes rigid with sparks of furry.....

"Excuse us.... "Claude said to the guards......

The guards bow and quickly left.....

"You chasing the guards away, aren't you sacred i will hit you back.... "Zara said as she glared at her..., her eyes roam on the chair Claude was sitting on..., she scoffs when it occurred to her that very soon she will be the one sitting on the queen chair..... Just very soon......

"Why did you do it....? Claude ask with furious eyes....

"What is this.., sending my words back to me, or pushing your crimes to me....?

"You know very well what am talking about Zara...., why did you do it.....?

"You must be delirious if you think i killed the father of my son.... "

"He wasn't your target, i was....., why did you do it... ?

Zara curl her lips...

"Why did you do it....? Claude yelled...

"You're no queen.., a queen is supposed to be finding her husband's killer instead of pointing accusing fingers at someone else...... "

"Accusing finger....!, Claude said crisply, exasperation creeping into her as she stood up..... "I know you always wanted me out of the way....., so you poisoned my food....

"Have your jealousy pushed you this far...., to the extent of accusing me.., i just lost my son's father....

"And i lost my husband.... "Claude yelled..... "And all thanks to you, the throne is empty..., Comeon sit on it...., isn't that what you always wanted, for you to take my position and your son, my husband's.... "

Her words triggered a bullet of anger into Zara...,she look around, then she scoffs.....

"You killed my husband..... "Claude latched out

Nerves sink into Zara, she swallowed.... "I see what you're doing..., you're trying to get a rise out of me aren't you..., hypothetically carjoing me into confessing a crime i know nothing about..... "....,she bit her lower lips.... "Oh poor queen, you're definitely low on tacties..... "

"I know you poisoned my food.... "Claude said walking close to her..... "You killed Desmond.."

"You've forgotten am not one of the maids that cooked the food, and your constant reminder of Desmond's death makes me more sad, so i will like to retire to my room if you've nothing to say than point fingers at me.... "

"You can deny all you want Zara....., but understand that justice is not far behind...., a ball bounced against the ball always fall back to the one who throws it.... "

"Is that a threat or another form of accuse....? Zara ask with furrowed brows...

Amidst the tears, Claude gave her a wry smile....

"Piece of advice your majesty....., act like a queen.., bring the killer to justice....., stop looking at me as if i were the one... "

Not bothering to reply, Claude walk back to the throne and sat down...... "Am still the queen..... "

"Sits on it while it last..... "Zara said bruquely..., with one last glare, she left her there.......

"You have no idea what am capable of Zara...... "Claude muttered infuriated.....

With sweat sheening down his brow, Jacob trot towards the door....
He got there, without hesitation he flung the door open....
He stood, his eyes slack-jawed when he saw the flowers and red petals on the floor.....

He scoffs wondering what the flowers and petals were about...

His heart skipped when he saw her..., she was hot on a short red gown that ended before her knee...., she was beautiful, more beautiful than he'd ever noticed.....

"What's this.....? He ask jumping over the flowers.....

Rose pout and gave him a seductive smile..... "I have missed you... "

"Missed me...! He muttered and chulkled........ "The last time i checked you were pointing a gun at my d**k.... "

"Come on Jacob.., how long are you going to keep reminding me of that.... "She said walking closer to him....... "I've missed been with you.... "

"Seriously Rose, what's this romatic session about, another plot to blow my d**k into pieces.....?

She pout her lips and wrapped her hands around his neck.... "Why don't you make me feel like a woman..... "

"Seriously...., you've rejected me since you came back from the dead......"

"You talk too much J... "She kissed his neck and slowly drop her Hand to his d**k.... "

Jacob bulge out his eyes when she grabbed his d**k....
Without hesitation, he carried her on the chair, hitting the flowers away.., then he began to kiss her hungrily...

"Hey.... "She muttered retreating from the kiss..... "The dinning.... "

"What's on the dinning....? He ask still kissing her neck.., her collarbone...

She freed herself from the kiss and stood up from the chair,she smile when she saw his already erect d**k....
She quickly grab his by the d**k and began to drag him to the dinning.....

Jacob grudgingly follow the direction of her hand on his d**k....

She sat him down on the dinning chair..., she opened the food and the aroma protrudes out...... "All for you my dear husband... "

He smile.... "Why can't we have the sex before we eat the food... ?

"Not we...., you...., i want you to go inside me hard.... This food will give you strength..... "

She quickly spread her legs on the table, opening the space to her pu*sy....,just then she began to finger herself..... "Come-on dear husband eat....... Am waiting for you.... "

Without hesitation, Jacob began to eat the food..., his eyes on what she was doing..., he have missed her.., missed her so much...

After a while, Rose suddenly stopped....., her smiling face drooled into frown.......

"Why are you stopping, i was enjoying the show.... "Jacob said with a mouthful of the food....

"Men are so stupid... "Rose retorted...

Jacob stopped eating, accimilating the true meaning of what she just said...

"I poisoned the food..... "

Jacob heart skipped......, he quickly threw out the chew pieces from his mouth..

"You did what..... "He raved and deep his finger deep in his throat.., he regurgitated and vomited particles of the food.....

"Oh men..... "Rose said crisply...... "So easy to kill you, yet you messed with women's heart...., considering what you've done to me Jacob....., this would have been your end if i had the intentions of killing you...... "

She rolled her eyes when Jacob vomited more........

"Will you stop..,the food wasn't poisoned, this was just my way of telling you how vulnerable you are... So easy to kill....., a reminder to you never to mess with me or my heart..... Do you understand that......?

Jacob breathe heavily, he curl his lips trying to calm his nerves....

"Clean your mess when you're through.., Dog.... "She retorted and left him there...

Jacob cough and crunched to his knees....... "Jesus... Jesus........ Bitchhhh.... "He shouted

TBC

Drop your comments

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Asco9ty5(f): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
Thanks Silver, Rose should kuku kill Jacob his own don too much.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rose kukuma kill Jacob grin grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rosie finish him for me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
U too much baba,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ayayamedia(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rose wan finish person...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rosie baby, deal with Jacob for me
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2018
Nice update baba. U too much.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Control94: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Rose Rose since coming back from a near death u are looking now very much matured in ur decisions but don't kill him yet we still need Jacob for something important which I know silver will concur.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Thumbs up...Rosie baby

Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Jacob is much fun. Don't kill him yet
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2018
I so much love this new rose.
Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 9:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Rose should be careful o, Jacob is dangerous
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Slimynonny: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2018
Congratulations....Thanks for the update...pls more
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Rose has done her own
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
BE GRATEFUL

The qualifications that gave you a job is the same qualifications someone has, but doesn't have a job.......
Be grateful.

The prayer God answered for you, is the same prayer others have been saying without success yet.......
Be grateful.

The road you use safely on a daily basis is the same road many others died on.......
Be grateful.

The place which you worship and God blessed you, is the same place other people worship in but their lives are still in discord & shambles.......
Be grateful.

The bed you used in the hospital, got healed and discharged, is the same bed many other people died on....
Be grateful.

The conditions you went through and came out alive, hundreds have gone through it this year alone and they are dead and forgotten.......
Be grateful.

The same rain that made your field produce good crops, is the same rain that destroyed someone's field....
Be grateful.

_Be grateful because whatever you have is not by your power, your might, or your qualifications, but rather by the Grace and Will of Almighty God
Always Be grateful.

The fact that you can read this info be grateful. Can you see, hear, smell, taste or feel? Remember! He is the Giver of everything you have.

Be Grateful to God for all He hath done and for those yet undone?

BE GRATEFUL

HAPPY SUNDAY

Buy a cold drink and chill... Update will soon come

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mostob(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
weldone ...silver. happy Sunday
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na so Silver.

Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Happy Sunday to u too ogami.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na wa o I don miss wella

Congrats bro. Wish u more luck.

Claude use action well for dat stupid zara
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
shakibell:
Na wa o I don miss wella

Congrats bro. Wish u more luck.

Claude use action well for dat stupid zara
Am telling you, that girl need to be taught a lesson.
Claude better do something fast before Zara will drive her out
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:40am On Dec 10, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 196

MY BOY... "CARLOS MUTTERED AS HE CLIMBED DOWN FROM THE STAIRCASE....

Bianca quickly pushed Gerald forward to meet him..
"Grandpa... "Gerald said crisply..

Carlos quickly carried him up.... "How is my favourite grandchild doing...?

"Am fine grandpa.... "

Carlos sat down on the chair opposite Bianca and carried Gerald on his knees....

"Am Bianca sir, a friend of Gerald's mother... "

"I know who you are... "Carlos said with muffled lips... "What i don't know is why you're here in place of his mother. "

Bianca gritted.., she'd suggested Zara stay behind while she brings Gerald to come see his grandfather..., only when Gerald is close to his grandfather in his time of grief, will him become the next king....

"She couldn't make it.., she's very depressed and she needed sometime alone, so she'd sent your grandson to you instead.... "

"So cheerful of her to do this..., my grandson was actually what i needed the most in this time of grief.... "

Bianca moistened her lips, her eyes roaming round the house.., it was beautiful........"Am really sorry for your lost sir. "

Carlos grunts... "He's gone., never coming back again."

"I just wished we could turn back time.. "Bianca said with a glimmer of muscles curving her jaw....

"Grandpa...."Gerald muttered.... "Is daddy coming back... ?

Carlos snort.., Gerald question pricking deep into him.., choking into him the realization of never seeing his son again......, he scoffs and focus his attention on him.... "One day, we'll see Daddy again.. "

"Where did Daddy go, did he go to heaven....?

Carlos scoffs.... "Yes son, Daddy is in heaven.... "

"Our teacher told us Jesus stays in heaven.."Gerald said crisply

Carlos chulkled....., Gerald tiny hands reminding him of Desmond childhood..., he sniff and wipe his eyes dried of the tears that were threatening to fall down....

"The maids... "Bianca interjects... "Have they confess.....?

Carlos jut his chin..., a raw feeling of sadness taking hold of him.., The enormity of Desmond sudden death pique his seriousness into molds of wet liquids flooding his eyes.... "They haven't..., but they will soon... "

Bianca lick her lips, not sure if to ask the question she was thinking..., she wasn't really comfortable sitting with him..., she has heard the rumours...., he and the rest of the chiefs killed the late king..., if that was true..,it means a man like him isn't the kind of man she should be asking questions she already know the answers to...., she was sure those maids will probably wind up dead.....

The door flung opened and a thug came in, followed by Pious..

Carlos look at the direction of the door, a wry smile formed on the corners of his lips as he saw him.....

"Chief... "Pious said walking close to him..... "I heard the news....., my condolences.... "

Carlos nodded his head shabbily.., his mind brood over the other boy that look like the younger prince in the palace.., he glance at Pious and drew back into his thoughts...., he wonder if that boy at the palace poisoned his son....

"He wouldn't dare.... "He thought....

"What can i say Mr Carter., God gives, God takes.. But all glory is return to him, isn't it. "

Bianca eyes fell on Pious, he was the famous Ferico Carter she's been hearing about.., the owner of one of the biggest houses in the town.., she'd actually thought he will be old and ranky as the rest of the chiefs but the opposite seem to be the case..., she was inclined to find out more things about him....

"So says the believers...... "Pious muttered with clenched teeth...

Carlos scoffs adjusting Gerald sitting position in his legs....

"You don't sound like one that believes in God.... "Bianca cut in with a glimmer of smile curving every corners of her gorgeous lips....

Pious threw her a look...

"Bianca... "She said streching her hand for a handshake........ "My name is Bianca.... "

Pious scoffs.... "In the olden days, you would have bden labelled as disrespectful for extending your hand to a man for a handshake..... "

"Well thank God for civilization..., through it, some of these things are abolished and forgotten.... "Bianca said beeming up a smile....

Pious took her hands, her hands were soft.., cool..

Bianca massage his palm with her fingers tips but then he forcibly let go and a hammer of embarrassment hit her..... But she covered it with a smile...

"You still want to know the answer to your question....? Pious ask

"I will be delighted if you're gentlemanly in telling the truth..... "she said,a wide smile smooching her lips, lightning up her cheeks...

"Well, circumstances over the years has made me lost faith in many things.... "

"Including doubting God's existence....?

"God lives... "Gerald interjects crisply..... "Our teacher told us that..... "

"Forgive his rude interruption Mr Carter.... "Carlos added.... "This is my grandson from my son's still illegitimate wife.... "

Pious jaw dropped... "On the contrary Chief.., i must say i commend his boldness..., not all kids are outspoken like that about someone they've never seen..... "

"Someone...! Bianca cut in.... "God is not someone.., he's is a spirit.... "

"Do you really believe that...., you believe God exist...? Pious ask

"With all might Mr Carter.... "She countered.... "I believe God exists.., i also believe he's watching us right now.... "

Pious pout.... "What can i say..., everyone is entitled to their different beliefs...."

Bianca jut her chin... "You sound like those people who gave up their faith when situations became tense pushing them too hard to the far end of the wall... "

Pious chulkled..... "If God exists...., many will still be walking instead of been death..., the evil ones who know nothing but destruction wouldn't be alive plotting more schemes on how to execute the next person on the line.... "

"You must have lost alot to say such harsh words Mr Carter..... "Carlos cut in....

Pious suck his teeth.... "Just my observation.... "

"Are you driven by pity or lost.? Bianca ask...

"Both.... "Pious replied with a wry smile....

"You must have lost a lot then.... "Carlos said

Pious grunts,exasperation slowly making way into him.... "Yes chief, i have.., I've lost alot to the hands of the evil ones, but God did nothing to stop them..., he just sat in the high places and watch.., he watch the upright ones die..... "

"Your kind are plentiful Mr Carter.... "Bianca said..... "They lose hope and all source of faith when things began to crashed down instead of going the way they want it to be....,but if you ask me...., God is always watching.., he knows what's best..., he's always listening waiting for the right time to do unto us our utmost desires...., You remember the phrase.... God'stime is the best... "

"I got tired of waiting for that time a long time ago.... "Pious said..... "I realized my time was the best... "

"Nothing beats Godstime.., he knows what's best for us..., he knows the future even before we get there....., just because we think he isn't responding to our calls doesn't mean he isn't working wonders...., he have a reason for everything...... ,we don't have the slightest ideas of the things he does for us daily..., God is the reason you are comfortably sitting here Mr Carter, he knows why you're alive... "

Pious swallowed......

Zara sniff and more tears rolled down from her eyes..., she still can't believe her mistake killed the father of her child...., she lean her back on the wall and carried the pillow....

She wipe off her tear as a knock came on the door...

"Who's there...? She ask with throaty hoarse voice....

"The queen demands your presence... "A guard said from outside.....

She hissed.... "Tell her am not coming... "

"It's urgent... "The guard said

"Are you deaf.., tell the queen am not coming.... "She yelled..

There was silence, she grab the pillow again, just then the guard's voice came up again......

"The police are here.., they're asking for you.... "

Shock swept through her...,without hesitation, she stood up from the bed and opened the door.....
Shd pushed the guard aside and head to the throne room....

A jarring prostration crashed her stomach as she saw the three policemen standing......

She shift her gaze to Claude who was comfortably sitting on the queen throne......

"Miss Zara..., you're under arrest..... "The sergeant said...

"Arrest..... "Zara boom out shocked....., infuriated she shift her gaze to Claude.... "What is the meaning of this nonsense..., are you that deep in your jealousy that you brought the police to arrest me... "

"You're under arrest for killing the king, and you've the right to remain silent because whatever you say or do will be use against you in the court of law.... "

"I know the laws officers....... "Zara retorted..... "You can't arrest me without any proper evidence... ,what evidence do you have that i killed the king...?she latched out...

"Someone already confess seeing you put poison on the queen's food.... "The sergeant said...

Zara scoffs..... "Poison.... !......."who said that..., i want the person repeating it to my face... "

"That's enough Zara...."Claude said..

Zara turn to face her..... "This is your plan isn't it..., to get me arrested for something i didn't do..... "

Claude glowered at her, then she called a maid standing in a corner...... "Please repeat what you told the police...... "

Zara quickly turn to face the maid, her mind flashing back to when she poisoned the food..., no one was there. No one saw her....

"I was about going into the kitchen when i saw her pouring something from a bottle inside the queen's food..... "The maid said....

"Did you confront her....? The sergeant ask

The maid swallowed..., i was scared...., so i went in....., but she wasn't shocked.....

"Liar.... "Zara raved........"You liar.... "

"I will advice you remain quiet Miss Zara..... "The sergeant said, then he motioned for the maid to continue.....

The maid grunts.... "When i asked her what she poured on the food, she said it was just flavoured to make it more sweet,she showed me the bottle and indeed it was a popular flavour for food...,i didn't raise any alarm because the chiefs,the king and the queen were waiting for the food to be served.......

"Liar..., i didn't do anything like that... "Zara shouted

"Can you recognize this bottle if you see it...? The sergeant ask..

The maid nodded...

"Liar... "Zara yelled about pouncing on the maid but the guards hold her back....

"I will like you to corporate with us Miss Zara, we demand your room been searched...... "

Zara glared at the maid then at Claude...
"Will you let me go if nothing like that is found in my room....?

"That depends.... "

With furious eyes, Zara led the way to her room..

With pounding heart, Zara watched as the police searched the room....
Zara eyes shift to the maid, then to Claude...,her eyes burning anger..., after everything has been done, she was inclined to kill her for good and this time, there won't be any mistakes.....

The sergeant huffs and turn to face her....

"Found anything........ ?Zara ask infuriated

The sergeant nib his lips....

"I found something.... "A constable said..

"That's my make up bag.... "Zara said

"Hope you don't mind if we take a look at it..... "The sergeant said

"Yeah.., go ahead.... "

The sergeant nodded at the constable who quickly opened the bag.....

Zara's heart skipped when a bottle was found inside.....

"That's the bottle....."The maid said

"No no no.., I don't know how that got inside there..., i swear i don't know.... "

The constable open the bottle and sniff it...... "Poison......, kills within minutes.... "

"No no.., i am innocent, I Dont know how that got there, i swear i am.. "Zara whimpered

"You're under arrest miss Zara.... "

The constable quickly handcuffed her.....

"I swear am innocent, I Dont know how that bottle got there.... "She lamented as the police began to drag her away....

Her eyes clashed with Claude...
"You set me up.... "Zara said with fierce energy.....

Brows furrowed, hands clenching..., anger churning deep inside..., Claude slapped her .......

The slap resounded on Zara's ears, before she could say a word, Claude slapped her again, this time with more effort.....

"You murderer......."Claude retorted......

Zara was inclined to pounce on her but the police drag her away..
She fought with them and scream and they dragged her to the police vehicle......

Claude quickly crunched down to the ground and allow the tears flow freely.....

Claude quickly wipe her eyes when a knock came on the door.....
"Come in... "She said
she beem a smile on jer face when the maid walk in....

"Thank you for what you did... "Claude said

The maid smile.... "I truly believe she's the one who tried to kill you.., i wanted her out.., bearing false testimony was the only way out....., she can't take your place in this palace...,you've been good to me your majesty..., this is the little thing i can do to pay back for everything..... "

Claude sniff and more tears drop down, then she hugged the maid... "Thank you, i couldn't have done this without you...... "

Another knock came on the door..., Claude quickly freed herself from the hug.., she smile as the maid left....

"Hey.... "She muttered to Francis who was standing by the door.....

"Liza is outside, playing ball.... "Francis said as he shabbily walked into the room......... "So is she gone now...?

"Claude nodded...... "Thank you for planting that bottle in there..., why did you put it in her make up bag...?

Francis lick his lips.... "Who would have suspected.... ,the make up bag was less suspicious..... "

"Am glad..., thank you for helping me on this, even though you never really liked Desmond... "

"I did it for you your majesty...., i knew what his death did to you...., and i know Zara tried to poison you.... So i don't regret planting false evidence in her make up bag.... "

"You haven't still told me how you got that bottle of poison...... "

Francis scoffs.... "Somethings are best not said your majesty....... "

Taka spun round to face the door when it opens..
Francis drag his feet inside.....
"So....., what did the queen say...? Taka ask as Francis closed the door...

Francis jut his chin.... "Where did you get that bottle of poison Taka....?

"Come-on..... Where i got the bottle of poison doesn't matter, the queen asked for your help and you asked for mine....,i delivered, Zara is out of the house, now i need my money....."

Francis deep his hand in his pocket and threw him notes of money..... "That's a thank you from the queen..... "

Eyes slack-jawed, Taka stare at the money.......... "Wow......., it's really nice doing business with the queen....., the next time she wants to set someone up with a bottle of poison.., tell her the man who owns the bottle and the poison itself is here........ tell her am the master of poisons......... "

TBC

sorry for the late update

drop your comments

6 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sofrosh(f): 1:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Bruh, I have been a ghost reader since the beginning of the story. But I can't hide it anymore,
Taka character is so much me. Kudos bruh, u are fucking good
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ayayamedia(m): 1:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Taka king of poison
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by HazardMan(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Well, well, well...., What can i say? I guess i will have to come out of my shell and commend your good work.
Believe me it's been almost a year since i last dropped a comment in any story here in nairaland and outside nairaland. But i will be the most greedy and callous human on nairaland after reading from page 1 to this page without telling you how good you are.
Well, i won't say u're the best among the bests but u're certainly one of the bests.
Pls don't mind what some pple are saying ...., from the beginning of dis story till now u've been flawless.
Believe me, u're one of the best twist masters i've ever come across here in nairaland.
Pleas continue your good work just the way u're doing now and damn those who are begging you to conclude the story now, the story is going how it is supposed to go...., keep riding slow and steady, we the loyal fams are behind you....,
Even though i won't be commenting after this, i just want you to know that i'm solidly behind your back.

MUCH LOVE! 4RM ME

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 5:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Omo see plan,

Taka don craze no b today.

OP tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ibroslank(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2018
TAKA u dont 4get that chief.the poison master

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.