Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,709 members, 7,840,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (427377 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 137

LEVI JUST SAT CLOSE TO THE FIRE.. THE REMINDER OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED SENT JITTERS ALL OVER HIS BODY...
He wonder why he doesn't remenber anything... He was scared.. Scared it might happen again.... Pandora's words were coming to reality.....

"How are you feeling?

He gritted when Francis voice interrupted his thoughts...... He pout... Gave a low snort.... "I think i will be fine... "

"You've seem what happened.... We can't continue staying here....? Pandora blared out.. Trepidation in her voice...

Francis swallowed... His inner mind telling him she was right... Worse can happen.... "We can't go anywhere this night... We have no light.... "

"Leaving here will be avoiding death.... "Pandora boom out.. Her body shivering as she recall what happened to Levi....

"We will be working in darkness.. Which is even worse.... "Katherine interjects.

"If we stay together.. Nothing will happen to us... "Francis said with a feeling of confidence....

"What if it happens again...? She ask. Terror in her voice... A feeling of awe overwhelming her... Clouding her sense of reasoning.....

"We know a way to fight it if it happens again...

"You think punching someone will be enough....? She cut in.....

"It worked on Levi..... "Francis boom out ... He squeaked thinking of all the possible ways he can explain to her that they will be alright.. That nothing was going to happened... Though what happened to Levi scared him.. But he knew he needs to be strong.. If not for him. For Katherine... "Let's just pray it doesn't happen again... "

Levi rolled his eyes at them.. First at Francis who was optimistic they will be saved.. That they will survive the horrors of the night... Never in his life have he experienced such a thing.. He has gone through some rough parts. Done some shady things but it was all in his control not someone else..... He insutilate and shift his gaze at Katherine... Inwardly he can tell she was scared... Afraid that the worst might happen and she will blame herself for it.... He sigh... When his gaze met Pandora's.... The bleak expression that everything wasn't going to be okay etched on her face.... She was scared.. Greatly scared...

He look at the cloud.. It was still dark... What happened to him has chased the hunger and drowsiness that was licking him away. Now all he feels was a strong hold of presentiment... A foreboding funk swimming in him.... He look around at the sound of any noise... Voice.. Sound..... Will they really be okay... The night was still young and he hopes it isn't full of horrors....

Not wanting to be alone.. The guards ran in unison... They stop when the head guard ordered....

They stood with their heart racing at tremendous speed.... Looking around them....

They shone the firelamp around making sure the beast wasn't anywhere near them..
Each of them standing beside the other... Non of them dared to stand a few pace from the rest.... They stood together.. A finger distance from each other...

"I think it's gone.... "The head guard said...

The guards didn't believe it... If it was the infamaccumuno as they think.. He is not going anywhere until they are all dead... They have come for their dead....

"Is everyone okay...? The head guard ask...

Non bothered to answer... They were consumed by the fear that lurks in them... Their hands trembling...

With the sword griply in their hands.... They look around.... The darkness was silent.. The branches remain mute... Besides their voices and the hard beat of their hearts... They couldn't hear any other thing...

They shook when they heard a low groan... Then a growled.. A snarling grunt... A shadow moving from the thin darkness....

Their heart pounded out of their chest.... Each held the sword to their faces...

"Don't move.. Remain in position.... "The head guard said....

Terror... Fright swept through the guards when the growling sound came closer...
It sent panic to the deep end of their soul.. Their body shivering....their body resorted in discomposure....

"Stay close.... "The head guard said....

Out of nowhere.. The beast busted out.. Rushing into their midst.......
It's speed threw some guards on the ground falling off their swords....
Some took to their heels and quickly run away while some try to reunite theirselves with their swords....

Eyes slack-jawed.... Heart throbbing fast... The head guard watch as one of the guards flesh was torn out... By the monster hands.. his sharp fingers... claws... Thick and sharp teeth piercing into the guard's skin....

The guard screams echoed in his ears then he quickly realise what was happening... Without hesitation.. He pounced at the monster and stabbed it's back.....

The infamaccumuno growled.... With angry eyes... He hit the head guard with his hand....

The hit made the head guard lost his balance and he fell to the floor......

The infamaccumuno took out one last meal from the guard and made his way into the darkness....

Some of the guards who were still close... Rushed to the head guard side.. While the rest to the dying guard on the ground..... The flesh of his stomach plucked out... His intestines crouching down... Some on the floor... Blood flowing freely..... He took his last breathe and gave up the ghost...

The sight sent nausea to one of the guards and he quickly vomited......

Katherine blinked... Then she wipe her eyes with the back of her palm... Trying to chase away the sleep that was making it's way into her... She can't sleep not after what happened Levi... how can she possibly sleep....

She Drew closer to the fire.. Allowing the heat of the fire to do the work she wasn't strong enough to do...

They were all afraid of sleeping.... They were scared.. Scared worst things could happen as Pandora has anticipated...

Fear engulfed them...them they quickly stood up when they heard footsteps approaching....

They glance at each other... Francis quickly pick up the small dagger and hold it firmly...

As footsteps came closer...so their heart raced... Almost making them crumbled at the fast rate of it. .....

Slowly... Legs trembling.... The person emerge out from the darkness...

They shivered when they saw a guard. They quickly shift aback.. Staying close to each other.....

The guard quickly stop when he saw them.... He lour down to take a breathe... Sucking in all the breathe he can.... When he raise his head to face them.. He saw a dagger painting to his neck.... He rolled his eyes at them.. They were the prisoners they've been looking for.....

"What are you doing here...? Francis quickly ask holding the dagger griply to his neck....

"We were sent here to serach for you... "The guard said with trembling mouth....

"How many of you are here? Francis queried....

The guard exhales.. Then he jecked the dagger away from him.... "You need to get out of this place.... There is a monster here... "

His words sent cold chills down their spines.... "Why should we believe you....? Francis ask anxiously

"Believe what you want, you are going to die anyway.. You need to run.. This stupid dagger won't save you from him... "He said throwing the dagger on the floor....

"He's coming... "The guard added then he took a wood of fire from the burning fire scattering the fire but the woods were still burning....
"Leave here while you still have the chance... "he said.. Tremor in his voice... Then he left them there.. Using the burning wood as light...

"It's real... The infamaccumuno is real.... "Pandora said with trembling mouth....

Their heart skipped.....trepidation engulfing them when they heard the guard screamed....

They quickly shift aback.... Francis took out another wood and panned the fire on it forward....

He shivered when something thrown from the darkness hit him.....

They screamed when they noticed it was the guard's hand.....

Without hesitation... They gave way to race.

The head guard counted the number of guards with him.. They were just four including him five.... One was dead with his stomach opened... His bones and intestines cracked out from his body.... His blood wetting the floor..... While the rest has probably dispatch to other places

"We need to go back.. "One of guards said.

The head guard didn't reply but he knew it was true... They need to go back.. They need to find their way out of the bush....

"We've come to our dead... "Another guard hollered...

Just then the whispers came.... They stood still listening to the voice in their heads.. The voice urging them to kill each other... They obeyed each drawing his sword out.. It was a battle to the death....

They fought roughly.. Cutting off each other....

One was stabbed deeply in the heart and he collapsed to the ground.. He couldn't breathe. He tried to raise his sword again but he couldn't... From the ground he watched the other fight... Then he quickly realise what they were doing.. He wanted to say something.. To urge them to stop... But it was too late... He sneer and cough out blood then he died....

Francis quickly drop the wood when it started spreading to the edge he has wrapped his hands on....

They stood as the wood fueled with fire....

Heart throbbing fast... They stood close to each other..... Each praying nothing happens.. Each praying to survive.....
They crumbled... Their feets trembling when the snarling growled came.... First faintly.. Then it started to became loud....

Oblivious of where the growled was coming from they decided to continue with their race... Each running closer to the other... In the thin darkness...

They had no idea where they were running to but it was better to run than to face whatever was making that noise...

Andrenaline tinge with the cold wind of the branches of the trees prick their spines.....

They continue running until Katherine stumbled on a fallen wood.. And she lost her balance falling on the floor....

"Katherine..... "Francis blared out rushing back to her....

He screamed when a hand grip him his leg... Dragging him away...

"Francis..... "Katherine shouted at the top of her voice.... Drawing the attention of the other two....

She grimace.. Then she stood up and began to chase back the sound of his screams.......
Levi and Pandora had no choice but to run after her....

A foreboding terror chased it's way down into Francis as the infamaccumuno drag him away....

A cold sweat tinge with blood ran down his face as his body sweep the floor....

With rage flushing through him.... He kick him and yanked himself free.... Almost at the verge of running when he got hold of him again......

He growled at Francis... Gnashing his teeth in his face....

Horror seize Francis. He hold his hands to yank free... His hands were rough.. Hairy... And strong..
"Let me go you bastard...... "Francis yelled.....

He felt breathless when the infamaccumuno held him by the neck... Raising him from the ground....

He couldn't breathe.. His legs dangling in the air... He try to fight him off... Then he touch his bald head....
Fright piercing through him... He began to hit him with his hands.... Punching him....

Then he heard his name... Katherine Calling out to him.....

His heart almost burst out from his chest when the monster snarled.. A thunderous growled at him... His gums slipping from his mouth into Francis body.....

Francis try to catch breathe but he couldn't... The monster rough scaling hard palm was suffocating him. Making him breathless.....

The monster growled again... And fix his grey eyes on Francis... With a low snarled... He muttered.... "KA-RU....... "

WHAT HAPPENS NOW

TBC

pls pls!!!!!.. after reading.. pls drop a comment for me, u have no idea how much your comments help me....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
sly12345:
so the infamaccumuno just carry that guard go like that

I just dey reason the punch when Francis throway give Levi so,the punch na comfirm reformatting punch

yes o, e reformat he head wella
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by souloho19(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
showgoeson:
Come out and see story when make too much brain
Dont be discouraged because he has gone far, just take your time and read from the beginning, i swear you will silivate for more, even thank me later

The story toooooooo make brain, i just gat to help you invite people

Thanks for the invite bro

Cc
Meneski nastynic cyber5 cyberrex dview001 cadec007 EkopsparoAyara eberechi24.....

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Silver 1996 nice one keep it coming

ya bro... much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Evold:
Silver1996 you are so daring. Even after warning you not to harm Levi you stubbornly went ahead to do so. Let me contact our hit man Philip. You will hear from me soonest wink

Of all people, na Philip u wan contact, Philip go too soft for the job na...... lol
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nguwap:
Silver1996, more oil to your head that you will blow and punch our brain with your write up.

Ami oooo... bless ya broda
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nguwap(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is wow silver!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
souloho19:

Thanks for the invite bro

Cc
Meneski nastynic cyber 5 cyberrex dview001 cadec007 EkopsparoAyara eberechi24.....

u very much welcome....

feel free to comment....

if i nor see ya comment... thank Gawd... many people dey wen we go call for you..... Skubido who u recommend.... philip or infamaccumuno.........?..

just kidding bro... once again welcome.. it's nice having you here... so much respect for you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nguwap:
This is wow silver!!

more wow are on their way

them for don reach but infamaccumuno don dey stop some.....
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by souloho19(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Silver1996:

u very much welcome....

feel free to comment....

if i nor see ya comment... thank Gawd... many people dey wen we go call for you..... Skubido who u recommend.... philip or infamaccumuno.........?..

just kidding bro... once again welcome.. it's nice having you here... so much respect for you

Don't worry bro I'm pitching my tent here and once I catch up you'll even get tired of my commentary grin

Remain blessed bro, more inspiration to you!

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Holywizard: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
KARU?
They are saved!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Dackrapper(m): 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Silver1996:

Of all people, na Philip u wan contact, Philip go too soft for the job na...... lol
What if we call that guy that killed Rick?
I forgot his name
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Dackrapper(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2018
souloho19:

Don't worry bro I'm pitching my tent here and once I catch up you'll even get tired of my commentary grin

Welcome Mr The devil wears Okrika the King of suspense

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Dackrapper(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2018
pls pls!!!!!.. after reading.. pls drop a comment for me, u have no idea how much your comments help me.... [/quote]How many comments you need from me? Just name it Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ifemism02(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Karu na forbidden fruit naw!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2018
I just have to get out of my ghost mode today cos the suspense no be for here. Silver, abeg you too much.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by charlesdavis(m): 2:13am On Oct 27, 2018
This story is superb... Kudos
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by cosmospolitan: 5:16am On Oct 27, 2018
bros, you are too much o! I can't wait for the next update. thanks!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Hmmmm

So Infamaccumo sabi KARU sef angry

At least them my people go dey OK

Thanks for d update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by mychiveous(f): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Silver pls stop this rough play o. Nothing must happen to the 4 musketeers o .
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by AdiscoPele: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Thank God the infamaccumuno said KA 'RU. Now I know the beast won't hurt a KARU and therefore, the 4 are save.

Only God knows how I was feeling when I got to part where Francis was dragged away, because Silver1996 na baaaaad guy. He kills the main guys off with reckless abandon.

Thumbs up Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2018
souloho19:

Tnks bro, much love
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Holywizard:
KARU? They are saved!

You think so?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Dackrapper:

pls pls!!!!!.. after reading.. pls drop a comment for me, u have no idea how much your comments help me.... How many comments you need from me? Just name it Silver1996

Abeg drop them plenty

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2018
ifemism02:
Karu na forbidden fruit naw!

Na so we see amm laa
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2018
adeodunsimilolu:
I just have to get out of my ghost mode today cos the suspense no be for here. Silver, abeg you too much.

Tnks dear... much love

bless ya
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2018
charlesdavis:
This story is superb... Kudos

Tnks broda...... na Gawd dey do amm o. la fada is d best o
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2018
cosmospolitan:
bros, you are too much o! I can't wait for the next update. thanks!

Tnk you jhor

Oluwa bless ya

next update loading..... 80%
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Ann2012:
Hmmmm
So Infamaccumo sabi KARU sef angry
At least them my people go dey OK
Thanks for d update OP

My Oremi... wetin i go do with ya....

bless ya jare

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2018
mychiveous:
Silver pls stop this rough play o. Nothing must happen to the 4 musketeers o .

Yes ma

if dem four nor misbehave...... surely dem go save
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2018
AdiscoPele:
Thank God the infamaccumuno said KA 'RU. Now I know the beast won't hurt a KARU and therefore, the 4 are save.

Only God knows how I was feeling when I got to part where Francis was dragged away, because Silver1996 na baaaaad guy. He kills the main guys off with reckless abandon.

Thumbs up Silver1996

Ahhhhhhh.... dis one touch my soul.....

much luv broda..... heart u weli jhor
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ashatoda: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2018
this story sweet die na serious action film. Silver thumbs up to this i love the twist, intrigue and suspense keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (144) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / The Hole In The Wall / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.