Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (426522 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by egwolopretty: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eberechi24:
Them no pity Anabel even in death. look at how they throw her body for bed.

they no want make im rest in peace

i tire o

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2018
Claude has made a mistake shocked

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Wahala
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 4:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Buzo son is Jacob o, not Francis
I meant Jacob actually, thanks.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2018
See fear of Taka
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Double wahala for dead body as Annabel body landed on the hard ground.
Another double wahala as Francis faces the wrath of King.
But wait is Rose a ghost or human being?
Silver Biko make we know ooo. Well-done baba
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2018
Am really enjoying this story,is like am watching a seasonal movie. more grace silver1996,God bless you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Chaiii silver1996 ogbeni kilode nah
na WA ooo silver1996 don go holiday too
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2018
Well done Silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
do4luv14:
Chaiii silver1996 ogbeni kilode nah
na WA ooo silver1996 don go holiday too

I believe something is holding him, just be patience bro, i trust silver, he go sama us one before night go show
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

I believe something is holding him, just be patience bro, i trust silver, he go sama us one before night go show

Back u up
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 177

THERE WAS A MINUTE OF SILENCE IN THE HOUSE AS ALL THE MAIDS AND GUARDS WHO SUSPECTS HE IS FRANCIS AND THOSE WHO FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE MOLD OUT THEIR EYES IN SHOCK.....

Claude quickly realise what she has done as Desmond words echoed in her head......

Francis was dumbfounded,not sure what to say but he knew he has to say something......

Desmond quickly brood over what his father has told him..., he was the younger prince and his wife has just confirmed that.....

Crippled with the shock of her own words, Claude turn to face Francis, then to Desmond whose expression was bleak.... Just then she realise, she just messed things up.......

"My name is Octova your majesty..... "Francis quickly said... Voice clipped.........

Desmond didn't reply,he just stood stunned at his father right guess...., they didn't die as everyone thought....

"My mistake..... "Claude interjects with clenched teeth...... "He look like the late king younger son, sometimes i still think.....

"It's okay dear...... "Desmond cut in abruptly....... "That's what everyone probably thinks..... "

"Am really sorry your majesty if i remind you of someone else.... "Francis quickly jump in kneeling down....

"What is this.....? Zara said brusquely...."I don't care what his name is, i want him punished.... "

Desmond scrubbed his brow, and exhale.....

Fear strip Gerald as he met Taka's gaze again, just then he cling to his mother, scared at Taka's hand movement......

"Mummy..... "He said with shaking mouth tapping Zara's leg....

"You want to say something Gerald.... ?Zara ask

Gerald went mute for a second, then slowly he rolled his eyes to Taka then back to his mother....... "He didn't do it, he did it..... "He said pointing to another guard....

The guard's heart skipped.... "Me.., i didn't do anything... "He muttered with quivering mouth.

Claude insufflate,her gaze facing Francis, she sat back on the chair....

"Gerald, what are you saying....? Zara ask..

"He did it mummy, he's the one who whipped me... "

"Your majesty, i didn't do anything..... "The guard said...... "I haven't even see this boy since the dawn of day.... "

"Isn't it obvious, your son is just wasting our time... "Desmond said brusquely...

Not choosing to respond, Zara look at the guards and maids then she shift her gaze back to Gerald.... "Who really did this to you son....?

Gerald kept quiet, the enormity of his fear sink deep into him.. Taking control, making his eyes wet more with tears....... Feets trembling he muttered.... "Him... "Pointing to the guard..

Francis sigh, a sigh of relief.....

"This was nothing but a waste of time, your son got himself injured.... "Desmond snarled...

With furrowed brows, Zara shift her gaze to him.... "How can a little boy do this to himself, someone must be scaring him to point the wrong person, i solely believed this is the boy who did this to him..... "

She quickly walk over to Francis and held his shirt..... "How dare you do that to my son...?

"I didn't do anything, he's lying...."Francis muttered in defense...

"You call my son a liar, you low life pauper.... "

"Enough Zara....."Desmond hollered "that's enough,i won't stand for this nonsense any longer.. You can all go back to your position, this gathering is dissolve......"

With that the guards and maids began to walk away but Zara still held tight to Francis shirt....

Desmond groan and left them there.....

"I didn't do this,your son is mistaken me for someone else..... "Francis lamented......

Taka stood at the door, he gave Gerald a hard look and Gerald shivered.....

"Let him go Zara.... "Claude said walking to her.... "He didn't do it.... "

"Mummy leave him alone, he didn't do it... "Gerald said running to her side.......

"I didn't do it.... "Francis muttered with doleful eyes, what happened moments earlier replaying in his head bubbling up questions in his head on what's next to come....

Infuriated, Zara let go of him and Francis shift away......
"Thank you your majesty.... "He said to Claude, then he walk up to Taka who gave Gerald a wry evil smile before he walk out with Francis...

Eyes sparkling anger, Zara glare At claude....... Then he drag her son to her front and streched his injured hand forward for Claude to see....... "Someone did this to my son, you are a mother, you of all people should know how i feel but instead you supported the person who inflicted this pain on my son's hand..... "

"You must be mistaken...., i supported him because he didn't do it.... "

"And how could you have possibly known that....? Zara queried

Claude swallowed..... "The family doctor will attend to your son's hand...."

"Is it because you think he's the late king son....? Bianca interjects...

Claude quickly shift her gaze to her..... "The late king is not to be mentioned in this palace.... "

"I didn't mention him...... "Bianca said walking close to her.... "You did... "

"That was a mistake..... "

"Some mistakes calls for questions.... "Bianca snapped

Claude scoffs.... "You're forgetting who i am miss..... Whoever you are....

"It's Bianca...., Bianca Toluko, just incase you care for a last name.... "

Claude curl her lips.... "Well Bianca Toluko, let me remind you where you are, you are in Akpatu and am the queen here, i won't tolerate any vale words from anyone beneath me...... "She said harshly, then she shift her gaze to Zara....... "Like i said, the doctor will attend to your son.... "

She eyed Bianca and walk out on them.....

Zara growled with furious eyes as she watch her walk away......

Francis couldn't get off what happened earlier from his head, it kept replaying like it was going to burst out from his head....

He bit his lip and spun round to face Taka..... "I don't understand, why do you think he point me..?

Taka gave him an askance look then he nib his lip..... "I don't know...."He said with shrugged shoulders

"Someone did that to him, he couldn't have done that to himself..... "

"Maybe you did... "Taka said abruptly with muffled lip

"I didn't, I've been in this room since we finished our chores, i wouldn't do that to a little child.. "

"He's a spoilt brat, that was just a lesson.... "

Shock ripped Francis..., with eyes slack-jawed, he fixed his gaze on Taka.... "You did it...., you injured that little boy..?

Taka knit his brows and let out air...

"He is just a child.... "Francis blared out

"Will you stop whining...., i did what i had to do, moreover the injury will disappear within a week or two.., i had many of that when i was a child.. "

"So this is another form of revenge.. Doing to people what people did to you...?

Taka swallowed but didn't reply....

"What you did was bad.. Real bad..., what were you thinking inflicting the pains in your life on someone else.... "

"He took Liza's ball.... "

"So what, they are kids, they would have played together.... "

"He claimed the ball as his own...."

"So what, he's a kid, he would have thrown it somewhere when he gets tired of holding it.... "

"Liza was crying.... "

Francis exhales.... "I see.., you did the perfect princess bodyguard.... "

"I didn't mean to do that to him, the boy was just too stubborn, he reminds me of my childhood,i just gave him a tip of what my parent always do to me.... "

"Do you even realise what you've done.., i was exposed.... "

"I didn't do that.., queen did.... "

"Yeah.., and all thanks to you it happened.... "

"Well i think it's for the better.... The sooner everyone knows you are the king...

"Am not the king.. "Francis cut in.... "My brother is... "

"Yeah whatever...., the sooner everyone knows that..., the quicker they start respecting us..., i can't wait to become......, what position did you promise me....?

Eyes twitching,anger stirring deep, she lie Gerald on the bed.....
"The doctor is coming okay...... "She said softly

"Mummy, are you angry?

She gave him a wry smile his fingers wrapped around hers....... "Am not sweetie..., mummy will never get angry at you..... "

"Did you hear what that bitch said.... "Bianca said from behind her...

With a huff, she turned to face her......

"The late king son is that peasant..... "

"Come-on Bianca, do you really believe that....?

"This little details that people overlook are what matters, that bitch said it with confidence,thats why she was defending him"

"We don't know that for sure, moreover we don't even know anything about this kingdom..... "

"More reason why we should start digging....... "Bianca replied shapily...... "We need to know what happened in this town before Desmond became king, we need to find out what happened to the late king and his family....... "

"Is that really necessary...?

"Are you been serious...., you are in a race girl, this is a competition between you and that bitch, if she knows something, we need to know ahead.... That's why we are going to start digging......we need to be sure what lies ahead.... We need to know if we walked into a death trap by coming here......"

Zara snort and sat on the bed again.....

"Did you even see the shock on Desmond face when that name was mentioned..... ?

"You think he knows something.....?

"Yes, i think he does, that bitch said no one speaks of the late king..... There is something we are not getting and for you to become queen, we need to know everything..., every story relating to the late king.... Every detail to the very last bit...... "

"And then what.....?

"And then dear........, we pursue.... ,we overtake and we rule.... "

TBC

Sorry for the late update...., i was really busy animating this story, the first episode is on YouTube

YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfGmGeB9ECA

We are still working on the characters..there will be an improvement soon

A big big thank you to all those who have voted for me, even those who haven't voted thank you.....

Pls if u haven't voted and you think i deserve this November 5k award...... Pls click on this link and vote by typing Silver1996.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#727301437

6 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Maymac(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nice one. wetin be Bianca problem self.
@Silver1996, can you please drop the youtube link

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dis Bianca gan, her own sef pass the person wey wan bcom queen own, I just hope she is nt planning to betray her friend sha.

Thanks for the update bro
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm seriously enjoying this piece mehn wink cheesy
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pls OP, can Taka deal with Bianca? She's too annoying angry

Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wahala dey ooo, from 1 tinz to another,,, Bainca want to join the race.

OP tanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2018
Silver1996, you talked about YouTube, you didn't drop any link
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
Drop the link to the YouTube video. I can't wait to see Vuga and Taka and Levi plus infamaccumuno
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hmmmn it is amazingly interesting. Oga Francis kindly give us the youtube link.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
silver baba, i throway salute for you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
toyhin123:
Dis Bianca gan, her own sef pass the person wey wan bcom queen own, I just hope she is nt planning to betray her friend sha.

Thanks for the update bro

U welcome dear
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Pinkberry5:
I'm seriously enjoying this piece mehn wink cheesy

My baby

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
grin
Ann2012:
Pls OP, can Taka deal with Bianca? She's too annoying angry

Thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
i really love the way you blend your new characters into the story
I think Bianca have another motive
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
This Bianca nor go last for the story, all the people wen dey com show theirselves for the kingdom take quick die, so Bianca go soon die
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nice job you did on the YouTube video.. Am following it bumber to bumber
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
it's so so obvious, Bianca and Zara don't know the jungle they came to

Let me check the video
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2018
kelvyncruz:
This Bianca nor go last for the story, all the people wen dey com show theirselves for the kingdom take quick die, so Bianca go soon die

You are right guy, let's start with Clarissa,then Sonia,she get luck say na lock dem lock her up, then Cleopatra
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Maymac(m): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nice animation
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hollysaint: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2018
Interesting...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2018
Thumbs up, am just wondering how Bianca and Zara wimm end up, who will kill them

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.