Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

How NEPA Will Destroy Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How NEPA Will Destroy Your Relationship (745 Views)

MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / Slay Mama Turns Sexy NEPA Official, Twerks On Ladder While Disconnecting Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How NEPA Will Destroy Your Relationship by Keketu(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
One day, you and your crush will be watching telemodo, then after the guy is about to be romantic, NEPA will take light. You will try to on lantern and your crush will complain that it use to pepper eyes and cause mosquitor to come, you will say okay lets use your phone touchlight, but your crush will be wowed and ask why will you waste my battery? you are wicked!! Then you will say shut up! Dont ever use the word on me again and you will hit with pillow then you crush will tear small cloth and beat you with it angry Amen!
Re: How NEPA Will Destroy Your Relationship by donstan18: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
You need help and rope

4 Likes

Re: How NEPA Will Destroy Your Relationship by NeeKlaus: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
I am speechless. sad

(1) (Reply)

Young People Go Wild At A Local Club As The Dance To 'one Corner' / Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? / Nigerian Man Reveals How A Lady Lost A Job Even Before She Was Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.