Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) (4378 Views)

Ladies How Do You Feel When You Notice Guys Doing This To You(photos) / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Partial Repost

LEARN TO STOP THINKING WITH YOUR D!CK!!

Women have absolutely nothing other than s€x to offer any man at all, spare me that bullshiit of some women actually bring something to the table; Is she really willing to share it with you
Her vagiinaa is the only thing she can really open up to you at the point of bargain obviously because she's not loosing at and infact she is even going to enjoy sharing that with you. Women are naturally selfish, they really don't care about you, they come first in every situation thats handlable by them, they expect you to input everything but they won't do same except there's something in it for her, especially s€x, so be wise!

Back to the main topic, our elders said something, A Man That Can Endure And Hold His D!ck Down Will Have His Life Completely Under Control. What that wise saying meant to say is very obvious, as you can see, even a photo i uploaded down there will also give you more insight undecided

Its very simple, 80% of ruined men today are all victims of the rouge feminine gender...

Still Typing...

ANNOUNCEMENT: We Will Officially Be Talking About The #GoldenPenis Starting On 1st Of September!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Corridon: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2022
I think nairaland men are not appreciating what you are doing for them. Didn't you see how they simped for the fake Dorcas yesterday? Imagine how over six hundred simps sent a PM because of big boobs? I give up on simps.

16 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2022
Yes i said that again and i will continue saying it until men stop seeing my posts are mere hatred and start picking real life facts! This is the part where feminist biittches can start calling me misogynistic, i will carry that title with my full chest!

Women are always and will always be looking for the next man to live off from and then tag themselves as strong and independent women, the most effective method they use in carrying out their evil plans is with S£X and then followed by entitlement mentality!

All she literally have to do is fvvck you and most times make sure you cumm inside of her, check out every man that have been dropped down by women, most of the times its always linked to an intercoursee!. This is something you both enjoyed together YES! But it is a very dangerous weapon to her considering the fact that you can't deny what just happened especially when a child comes thereafter!

Men should be very careful when dealing with biittches...

Still Typing...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Women are more of opportunists than they are caring and loving, they are more demonic than they are angelic and this trait is in everyone of them.

WOMEN NEVER LOVE YOU, THEY ONLY CONSIDER YOU!! It is always about business with them, while you are busy going head over heels, she is just there contemplating if you are the highest bidder at the moment, the highest bidder gets the pvvssy, do you get my point MEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!

Never let your urge for s€x make her turn you into a puppet, control that shiit, you can get it anywhere else, place yourself above her, you can't afford to downgrade yourself in your relationship, have standards pls!!

That is the only thing women have to offer you so when you act like she's really not bringing anything to the table, she will get confused and then it all turns to a game of satisfying you with every little thing she has to give!

Learn to differentiate the wh0r£s from wife materials!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nasri100(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are more of opportunists than they are caring and loving, they are more demonic than they are angelic and this trait is in everyone of them.

WOMEN NEVER LOVE YOU, THEY ONLY CONSIDER YOU!! It is always about business with them, while you are busy going head over heels, she is just there contemplating if you are the highest bidder at the moment, the highest bidder gets the pvvssy, do you get my point MEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!

Never let your urge for s€x make her turn you into a puppet, control that shiit, you can get it anywhere else, place yourself above her, you can't afford to downgrade yourself in your relationship, have standards pls!!

That is the only thing women have to offer you so when you act like she's really not bringing anything to the table, she will get confused and then it all turns to a game of satisfying you with every little thing she has to give!

Learn to differentiate the wh0r£s from wife materials!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Hehe even the highest bidder sometimes don’t get sex. They are manipulated and end up getting uninterested sex from the woman after sucking and sucking his wealth.

Men Dey suffer sha. Too bad. Men create these problems for themselves.

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
I think nairaland men are not appreciating what you are doing for them. Didn't you see how they simped for the fake Dorcas yesterday? Imagine how over six hundred simps sent a PM because of big boobs? I give up on simps.
you don't mean it ontop fake breast, mean while there wife/girlfriend own fresh pass the fake own
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Weapon that have no bullet but can kill faster then bumb

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Elmojiid:
you don't mean it ontop fake breast, mean while there wife/girlfriend own fresh pass the fake own
MEN are cheap. Dorcas yellow bress confused the manosphere on nairaland yesterday. Even mods, redpillers sending hundreds of Pms.
Haba!!!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Islandlady(f): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

MEN are cheap. Dorcas yellow bress confused the manosphere on nairaland yesterday. Even admins, redpillers sending hundreds of Pms.
Haba!!!!
Admins undecided You mean even Seu.n, my.nd44 and lala.sticlala? Sent her PM's too!
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2022
Islandlady:
Admins undecided You mean even Seu.n, my.nd44 and lala.sticlala? Sent her PM's too!
Mods, not admins.
Moderators

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

MEN are cheap. Dorcas yellow bress confused the manosphere on nairaland yesterday. Even admins, redpillers sending hundreds of Pms.
Haba!!!!
something must kill a man
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Elmojiid:
something must kill a man
Yes, die ontop Dorcas yellow bress

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nasri100(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

MEN are cheap. Dorcas yellow bress confused the manosphere on nairaland yesterday. Even mods, redpillers sending hundreds of Pms.
Haba!!!!

Can you send a link to the post pls
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

Yes, die ontop Dorcas yellow bress
if that is there wish to die ontop yellow breast so be it.. So pathetic
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Nasri100:

Can you send a link to the post pls
How much did you pay me to type the one you're quoting?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Elmojiid:
if that is there wish to die ontop yellow breast so be it.. So pathetic
. You are
*Spits *

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nasri100(m): 10:42am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

How much did you pay me to type the one you're quoting?

Broke b*** send your Bitcoin wallet so I can put $1 there which I know is your daily expense.

I don’t need the link again. F**** U!
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:
. You are
*Spits *
complete it now... What am I oo
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Nasri100:

Broke b*** send your Bitcoin wallet so I can put $1 there in which I know is your daily expense in s*it hole Nigeria.

I don’t need the link again. F**** U!
*Spits on your manhood*
You're a disgrace. Cussing your lungs out because I turned your request down.
Your type will beat a woman who turns your proposal down.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2022
Elmojiid:
complete it now... What am I oo
You are pathetic.
What? I'm not afraid to say it.
You disgust me.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:49am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

You are pathetic.
You disgust me.
thank you and God bless you, e ma binu ooo(so sorry)

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

You are pathetic.
You disgust me.
in what way if I may ask

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nasri100(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

*Spits on your manhood*

Well I thought you were a reasonable woman but you started acting like a trophy girlfriend. Begging for money over a simple request.

Will you gtfo with your diesel smelling breath.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2022
Nasri100:

Well I thought you were a reasonable woman but you started acting like a trophy girlfriend. Begging for money over a simple request.

Will you gtfo with your diesel smelling breath.
I don't have time for illiterates
If you can point to where I begged for money from your despicable self, I owe you an apology.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Nasri100(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

I don't have time for illiterates
If you can point to where I begged for money from your despicable self, I owe you an apology.

“I don't have time for illiterates
If you can point to where I begged for money from your despicable self, I owe you an apology”

Broke b**** if you want money for me quoting your post on Nairaland just say.
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Lollittaa:

Haba!!!!

Some men have been patronizing prostitutés for thousands of years...i dont get why you keep posting this same statement everywhere like you are suprised or this a new thing that some men jump into women's dm on nairaland

...who ever she was, advertised herself..those that wanted cheap sex jumped at the bait... there are plenty prostitutés here and also men coding as women to chop cheap transport money..

What exactly are going on about since yesterday??

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by rickleye: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:

It’s not fake . I’ve seen her IM page
Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nasri100:

Hehe even the highest bidder sometimes don’t get sex. They are manipulated and end up getting uninterested sex from the woman after sucking and sucking his wealth.

Men Dey suffer sha. Too bad. Men create these problems for themselves.
It's so unfortunate!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
bewla:
Weapon that have no bullet but can kill faster then bumb
Very slow and with a whole lot more excruciating pain!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

Some men have been patronizing prostitutés for thousands of years...i dont get why you keep posting this same statement everywhere like you are suprised or this a new thing that some men jump into women's dm on nairaland

...who ever she was, advertised herself..those that wanted cheap sex jumped at the bait... there are plenty prostitutés here and also men coding as women to chop cheap transport money..

What exactly are going on about since yesterday??
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Please don't spit on somebody's manhood.

Could connote a different idea.

Lollittaa:

*Spits on your manhood*

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) by Mayemavins: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
With everything this guy dey post everyday if I still no wise, na village pple dey do me...this Suliyat of a girl want start to day manipulate me cos of one time sex billings everyday

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Break Up With Her (pixels) / If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.