Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel (28041 Views)

Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by 9aiboard: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2018
Who's blaming the woman?
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by Afritop(m): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2018
undecided That girl must be a slay mama
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by dammytosh: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2018
Omo olomo grin
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by princeade86(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2018
don't pretend to be a professional to what u can't do.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by dokJ: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2018
lol.....oso Ebola!
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by NairaMaster1(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2018
The Guy man fall my hand.
The girl na mammy water?
Common swimming pool.
Superman!
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by makkosky(m): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2018
She is a great thinker and perfect in her reaction. Right?
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by grandstar(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2018
nifemi25:
So the girlfriend is no where to be found after the guy died in the pool.
You never can tell, the said lady might be his neighbor wife that doesn't want her name to be on the front page of punch.

A hotelier I know says a swimming death costs him an average of 100,000.

It is fear of unnecessary police harassment that made the poor girl flee!
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by DavidEsq(m): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2018
amnwa:
Lala

Move sowore's article to front page

Why are you guys being hypocrites.

Goto tending and watchthe vidoes

Useless media
Hiding what youths should be watching
Is dis not the breeding and feeding grounds for BMC? Abi u no know? Anyway, know now and that Sowore ish no go reach FP.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by asawanathegreat(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Is a pity
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Cutehector:
What is the link between sikiru and Christian?

Sikiru died

Christian made an old woman to die.

Death case!

Lmao
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by Jabioro: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2018
nifemi25:
So the girlfriend is no where to be found after the guy died in the pool.
You never can tell, the said lady might be his neighbor wife that doesn't want her name to be on the front page of punch.
Meanwhlie the wicked mofo went away with his phone and traceable means..
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Alejob:
Love is not blind after all.....

This love dey see road..... Rip to the dead..... Fear water if you can't swim don't play with the pool

They were never lovers! She was just a girl friend.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by delishpot: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2018
He was prolly with his wife's best friend or his beat friends wife or or a prostitute or as Nigerians would say...... the fear of police is the beggining of wisdom.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2018
That must be a cheap and local hotel.

Good Hotels have standby divers to rescue drowning customers. This is silly!

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by pilotab55(m): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2018
The guy in person as been buried immediately.the girlfriend don't ran away.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by SOFTENGR: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Detectives went to the scene of crime and recovered the remains of the said man.
Has it become Crime to drown
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by delishpot: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2018
Drugs and sex making Naija men kill mothers, wives, children etc the oyinbo that tried it also killed his family. Women are an endangered specie in Nigeria. Rape, violence, murder even of minors. Thr other day that mumu threw his daughter into a well.
There need to be orientation about the negative impact of drugs
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by thorpido(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2018
kullozone:
She killed him smiley

I go to Regionals always, But I didn't hear anything like this na!

The hotel is filled with ashawo sha, just incase...

Modified...
I just comfirmed the news. They said he had a wife and kid at home, but took his side chick to flex in the hotel where he met his destiny... Just a little something from me this morning to the NL amebos.
He wan impress the girl na im he go dive nack head for wall.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by kmaster007: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2018
chop and run slay
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by 01mcfadden(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2018
pinnket:
angry

The woman is a wise woman....

The popular saying goes thus ".. Behind every drowning successful man, there is a woman"

Nobody wants to be associated with failure..

This one be feeling like Nwamaikpe.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by Abimbola29(m): 8:19am On Apr 09, 2018
well I dont think the story is complete,this is not the first time the someone has died in the said pool,the guys has since been berried and the owner of the hotel called on the guys family for compensation coz some guys where planing on visiting the hotel.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by nkemdi89(f): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2018
kullozone:
She killed him smiley

Modified...
I just comfirmed the news. They said he had a wife and kid at home, but took his side chick to flex in the hotel where he met his destiny... Just a little something from me this morning to the NL amebos.
O boy you sabi that hotel for iyana isasi? That place na ama ashawo, and that environment isn't conducive and that hotel has done more harms than good in that environment.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by Rexnegro(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2018
kullozone:
She killed him smiley

Modified...
was there that same day , truly it happened, he was drown for like almost one hour before someone foot touched him and raise alarm . that regional pool not sure if it has a standby pool guard(lifeguard) who monitor people swimming. too bad it happened tho. rip to the guy
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by colbankz(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Bayino see ur fav hangout spot(REGIONAL) na Im pessin drown so
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by colbankz(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2018
nkemdi89:

O boy you sabi that hotel for iyana isasi? That place na ama ashawo, and that environment isn't conducive and that hotel has done more harms than good in that environment.
y u dy condemn isashi guyz fav hangout spot na. Maka y
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by donkayze(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Dimejimichael:
The hotel should provide a video footage of the incident..

Can you imagine an hotel with a pool, with no life guard..

The hotel should be investigated, smell something fishy

Imagine o.... Hotel that has a swimming pool doesn't have CCTV

K-LEG dey dia joor
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by kullozone(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2018
nkemdi89:

Most people who frequent the hotel would disagree with you though! I know the owner of the hotel (Ndukwa). Em investment na to build hotels all around Nigeria... He has countless hotels, including that one they're building opposite regionals sef.
The security don better na, before na fight them take know Regionals.

1 Like

Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by kullozone(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Rexnegro:
was there that same day , truly it happened, he was drown for like almost one hour before someone foot touched him and raise alarm . that regional pool not sure if it has a standby pool guard(lifeguard) who monitor people swimming. too bad it happened tho. rip to the guy

The lifeguards don't take the job seriously though, because incidents like that only happen once in a while in the hotel.
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2018
PrettyGist:
GistMore.com

http://www.gistmore.com/woman-flees-boyfriend-drowns-hotel

Typical AFONJA LOVE
For better for stay
Or worse for checkout

Guys beware
Re: Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel by RealGucci: 11:49am On Apr 09, 2018
how can someone just dive into the pool
and died just like that.
maybe he was poisoined by d gal.
if u cant swim
nor near water
if u dey fear height
nor enter elivator
they wont listen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks Lady To Return Iphone He Bought For Refusing To Date Him After 2 Months / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.