Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Nigerian Sex Workers Disgraces Pakistani Who Refuses To Pay For Sex (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Workers Disgraces Pakistani Who Refuses To Pay For Sex (pics) (808 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Workers Disgraces Pakistani Who Refuses To Pay For Sex (pics) by streets2empire: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
According to the video shared online, Nigerian sex workers were seen dragging a Pakistani in the streets of Deira, Dubai. In the video, the ladies were heard shouting to the man, "Where are you going, bring money you'll pay me''.

So many Nigerian ladies have left the shores of the countries for greener pastures only for them to end up as prostitutes.

Watch the video here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSCvdmhFlK/

Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Disgraces Pakistani Who Refuses To Pay For Sex (pics) by streets2empire: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Sex Workers Disgraces Pakistani Who Refuses To Pay For Sex (pics) by delishpot: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2018
I heard that if you are a black woman visiting the UAE you are considered a prostitute by their men until priven otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

. / 'After Been a Hoe for 6yrs & 33 Abortions He Proposed to Me'- Lady Boast(pics) / inconsequential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.