Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid (60052 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Bvlgari: 12:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Wahala ProMax for a man who refuses "to do more" after drinking 2 monsters etc, after a lady engaged him for the night.

The lady was having none of that and kept insisting that he must continue "to do the do" no matter what cheesy

Things dey really happen o my people grin the end part is so interesting hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzOY7oTddm4

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by marlow1962(m): 1:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Wtf cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by godofuck231: 2:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Stupid man ,he's dehydrated, having sex in a hotbox , room without cooling system , and he's all about the business of sex like he won the grand slam championship, he should get a better job than live on a womans monster drink , fool

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Kobicove(m): 5:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Warrisdis

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Rik500k(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2022
These guys are not looking at the economy, it's not time for romance

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Bvlgari: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2022
godofuck231:
Stupid man ,he's dehydrated, having sex in a hotbox , room without cooling system , and he's all about the business of sex like he won the grand slam championship, he should get a better job than live on a womans monster drink , fool

Make e nor go kpuff sef while on duty hahaha grin grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by idu1(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2022
wahala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by ValCon888: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Let's be clear. It's not your duty to satisfy an olosho. It's her duty to satisfy you.
The consideration for your satisfaction is the money you have paid to engage her services.

It is Entitlement Mentality and longer-throat of the highest order for an olosho to collect your money and still ask you for satisfaction.

340 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by PedroEastman: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Allow him refill na

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by godofuck231: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Bvlgari:

Make e nor go kpuff sef while on duty hahaha grin grin
that one no be duty , na olosho em carry as duty? Come who be this self , come no make me vex o, you wife or girlfriend na duty ,thats understandable, which duty? Custom duty?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by paulolee(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
sone guys de take risk o, u dey allow one bottomless pit wey fit handle 5 guys all night dey prejure u..
do were ur strength reach n stop before u kill urself, passing from life to death na 2 secs o, when ur heart fails n u collapse gasping for air, dt same girl wey de ginger u go fear run leave u o..
If u use dt energy take find moni or dey productive, e for make sense na..taking drugs n enhancement for same sex wey go tire u..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by tillaman(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
The boy is mad, so e no sabi say monster is not for sex ? Or better yet mix am with Alomo or Action bitters
Wait ooo is he not paying her? The story no clear ooo she’s supposed to be happy and go home with cool cash with less stress oh she needs those wey go wear out her kitten and squeeze life outta her bundah
Make she go find mechanic or Welder go na

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by VeryWickedMan: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
If he's the one paying then she should shut up.
Beggars can't be choosers.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by AOresources: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Simp

Are you a driver or partner in abuja, kindly check this for updates

https://www.nairaland.com/7276973/abuja-uber-bolt-matchmaking-thread
Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Lovenorth: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
The Bush frog is very weak and useless grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
I no blame you joor the young man no wan die in active duty

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by kunleiky(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
O fe pa baba oni baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by updatechange(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2022
You better use your head, women wlill alway want more.. I fvcked a girl 3 rounds that lasted about 1hr this girl said she only came once of which I came 3x..

Omo, I just surrender... just wondering are we in some kinda competition?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by richy16(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
UptownVibes:
They don't have sense. They will pay so much money to the bitch,buy her good food, that she will never spend money on for herself. Same stupid guys will go take all sort of agbo and sex enhancement drugs to make the olosho cum grin
Olosho will now be forming moaning for them,even urinate on the stupid boy.. For he mind ,he don make the girl squirt.
grin The mumu boy will be feeling like a hero,while the bitch will just be laughing in her mind..

Some guys stupidity is out of this world my gee..
Experience man

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Babapyro: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Gosh I hate broke niggas,this is what I got for my girlfriend when I proposed,she said no and I still let her keep the car grin grin.
And yeah I killed JFK too and elvis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by fineboynl(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
The man done high. E bi like the the woman drink he drink de pain the woman
Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Pwettylinda(f): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
grin
Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by infogenius(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Bvlgari:
Wahala ProMax for a man who refuses "to do more" after drinking 2 monsters etc, after a lady engaged him for the night.

The lady was having none of that and kept insisting that he must continue "to do the do" no matter what cheesy

Things dey really happen o my people grin the end part is so interesting hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzOY7oTddm4

lol.
Real wahala. Sex na work no be beans.
The man from his countenance is a weakling. The body is willing but JT is weak.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Sancheez4(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2022
wahaluur
Oga if you continue you may die o..
Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Savedday: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Adaorababy(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid by Lovilla(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2022
What a kind man
Wow

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.