Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

#finewomenthateatass: See Weird Trending Hashtag On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #finewomenthateatass: See Weird Trending Hashtag On Twitter (624 Views)

If I Check Ur Posts & see Weird Kinky Stuff There, I Ignore U, Esp The Wankers / See The Longest Love Making Screaming, The Hashtag Too Real / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#finewomenthateatass: See Weird Trending Hashtag On Twitter by anowrite: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
A very weird hashtag is trending on Twitter and it's fast gaining traction, with lots of women, and even men, jumping on it.

Women, and men, who don't mind going that far, are coming out boldly on Twitter to claim it with the hashtag #FineWomenThatEatAss and #FineMenThatEatAss.

So, the best I can describe the hashtag simply means, women and men that love giving head("head or Mouth Gig"wink, you for don understand liedat, whites are just weird people, dey came out to defend their love for the act.

https://www.gistrealm.com/finewomenthateatass-see-weird-trending-hashtag-on-twitter/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: #finewomenthateatass: See Weird Trending Hashtag On Twitter by anowrite: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2018

Re: #finewomenthateatass: See Weird Trending Hashtag On Twitter by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
grin Mehn, all this beautiful lesbian sef.
Re: #finewomenthateatass: See Weird Trending Hashtag On Twitter by FoolaniMadsman: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Damn thats crazy..

FoolaniMadsman:
Ps4 games for sale@ low prices shocked shocked
Horizon Zero Dawn, Resident Evil 7, Final Fantasy 15, and Mafia 3 for 10k/each

While

Phantom pain, UFC, call of duty, and Last of us for 7k/ each

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!
GAMES ARE IN ABUJA
IF YOU WANT THEM SENT TO YOU. YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING

WHATSAPP: 08060759563
WILL NOT REPLY TO QUESTIONS ON THE FORUM JUST MSG ME ON WHATSAPP

CHEERS!

(1) (Reply)

She Made A Transient U-turn After 1month Relationship Suspension / The Worst Experience Anyone Can Go Through In Romance / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.