Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? (1966 Views)

Poll: which tribe is more flashy in their traditional weddings

Igbo's: 38% (21 votes)
Yoruba's: 38% (21 votes)
Hausa's: 1% (1 vote)
Edo's: 12% (7 votes)
None: 9% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / Which Nigerian Tribe Has Got The Most Romantic Females? / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 12:22am On May 13, 2010
tell us want you fink! we have to start again due to NL probs!
I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I POSTED SO WE GONNA JUST HVE TO CONTINUE FROM WHERE WE LEFT IT!

Have fun!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Tanwinjin(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2010
#

You remind me of the materialistic amongst us Nigerians who'd rather get into debt to have a wedding like the Jones'.

Or don't you have anything better to do than seeking out which Nigerian "tribe" has the "most flashiest" wedding?

You are better off working on ensuring that your grammar becomes the "most flashiest" around here, I tell you.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On May 13, 2010
I'm really angry right now, all my valuable posts are all missing, I'm in a state of rage.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by baybbootz(f): 12:46am On May 13, 2010
^^same here mama gee.

have we like done sumfing wrong or is this some sort of ban?? undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 12:47am On May 13, 2010
So so Annoying!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On May 13, 2010
@baybootz.

It's not a ban at all, I don't think it was done on purpose. . .It's just a system malfunction.

I bet seun himself couldn't log in too.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Tanwinjin(m): 12:52am On May 13, 2010

Make ah add my yown:

Abeg which Nigerian tribe 'as the most flashiest Mercedes? grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 12:55am On May 13, 2010
Tanwinjin:

Make ah add my yown:

Abeg which Nigerian tribe 'as the most flashiest Mercedes?  grin

Freak!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Tanwinjin(m): 1:13am On May 13, 2010

Hey Ruq, which Nigerian tribe has the most freakiest people? tongue shocked tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 1:15am On May 13, 2010
Tanwinjin:

Hey Ruq, which Nigerian tribe has the most freakiest people?  tongue shocked tongue

You are so lonely!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 1:20am On May 13, 2010
Tanwinjin:

Hey Ruq, which Nigerian tribe has the most freakiest people? tongue shocked tongue
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Tanwinjin(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2010
Ruq:

You are so lonely!

I know, I know, poor me. First I'm a "freak". And as if that isn't enough, I am also "lonely"  cry

But hey, tarry me not; there's yet hope for ME: I am not as lonely as one to start a thread on "which thread in Nigeria has the most flashiest wedding"  grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 13, 2010
Tanwinjin:

I know, I know, poor me. First I'm a "freak". And as if that isn't enough, I am also "lonely" cry

But hey, tarry me not; there's yet hope for ME: I am not as lonely as one to start a thread on "which thread in Nigeria has the most flashiest wedding" grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 1:29am On May 13, 2010
Tanwinjin:

I know, I know, poor me. First I'm a "freak". And as if that isn't enough, I am also "lonely"  cry

But hey, tarry me not; there's yet hope for ME: I am not as lonely as one to start a thread on "which thread in Nigeria has the most flashiest wedding"  grin

You are depressed!! i have valliums!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Tanwinjin(m): 1:32am On May 13, 2010
Ruq:

You are depressed!! i have valliums!

Oh yeah you have "valliums"? Yeah right.

Okay, tell me, how many tablets? kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 1:40am On May 13, 2010
Gulf war 3 is about to start grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by johnterry4: 10:01am On May 14, 2010
[size=16pt]the yorubas.they host the flashiest weddings,lousiest weddings even the poor ones amongst them.they lay more emphasies on the weddings instead of the marriage itself and thats why they usually dont have gud marriages.[/size]
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by tkb417(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2010
johnterry4:

[size=16pt]the yorubas.they host the flashiest weddings,lousiest weddings even the poor ones amongst them.they lay more emphasies on the weddings instead of the marriage itself and thats why they usually dont have gud marriages.[/size]
get an adult education to boost your IQ

you shd be competing for the most stupid man on earth?

do you agree?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by johnterry4: 11:30am On May 14, 2010
o
tkb417:

get an adult education to boost your IQ

you shd be competing for the most silly man on earth?

do you agree?
[size=16pt]so the truth hurt this much.[/size]
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 14, 2010
Have u cheeked out the Kalabari's? phew!!!Throat cutting chei!!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 14, 2010
@poster, plz modify ur heading cool
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 10:58am On May 16, 2010
Yoruba in d lead big ups
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 16, 2010
^^plz modify your heading cool
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 2:46pm On May 16, 2010
To what
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 16, 2010
^^ is it suppose to be AS or HAS?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Nobody: 3:00am On May 17, 2010
^^ he got you there, ruq grin

dropping your aitches
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 4:04am On May 17, 2010
k
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by elderly: 5:37am On May 17, 2010
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe has The Most Flashiest Traditional Wedding? by Ruq: 4:18pm On May 17, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribute To Romance Section And Nairalanders / Animal Amore! on Valentine's Day / You Can Always Have Anotrher Girlfriend And Wife, But Only One Mother For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.