Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. (1228 Views)

What Do You Think President Buhari Is Telling Osinbajo (photo) / What Do You Think President Buhari Is Viewing? (photo) / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by Mynd44: 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
buhariguy:
so, who actually deserve it.
I prefer a president like Osinbajo, Fashola, Donald Duke, Soludo, El Rufai, Ribadu but they can't win so……

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikolo80:
its a psychological phenomena not their fault they can't help themselves kindda like hustling for votes ppl like them win elections while ppl like you lament from sidelines
At the end of ur comment u will still end abi? SMH for the 15 year old kid u are. All of u are just all over the forum.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by mikolo80: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

At the end of ur comment u will still end abi?
SMH for the 15 year old kid u are.
All of u are just all over the forum.
you wen be adult wetin you de find for kid forum,mumu
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikolo80:
you wen be adult wetin you de find for kid forum,mumu
When u are done with the insults, u will keep quiet.
BTW, u just showed how much home training u got.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by mikolo80: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
kingkakaone:

When u are done with the insults, u will keep quiet.
BTW, u just showed how much home training u got.
home training bawo
shebi it was sweeting you when you were insulting
in my home the best defense is offense
you run your mouth we let you have it in good measure
pressed down
shaken not stirred
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikolo80:
home training bawo shebi it was sweeting you when you were insulting in my home the best defense is offense you run your mouth we let you have it in good measure pressed down shaken not stirred
Now I know why u have been mentioning me and why u have such an attitude. I don't need to mention u anymore to give u more attention. I have already gotten what I needed to know from u.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by mikolo80: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
and good riddance
kingkakaone:

Now I know why u have been mentioning me and why u have such an attitude.
I don't need to mention u anymore to give u more attention.
I have already gotten what I needed to know from u.
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by SternProphet: 12:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Buhari deserves a third term sef
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by Omololu2121: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2018
mikolo80:
how did he fail
he removed pdp
thats why we voted for him no more no less
he has failed in terms of power,double digit inflation,infrastructure and security.

With that to me he has failed and there is even still more.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by SternProphet: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
he has failed in terms of power,double digit inflation,infrastructure and security.

PMB has not failed. Power has improved and will be even more dramatically improved in three months time

Double digit inflation is a predicted, well expected happening . It is a consequence of the economic program to exit recession and restructure the economy. Security has been excellent before the recent rash of herdsmen related killings which had always been there. He will solve the probken

PMB will win next elections
Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by Omololu2121: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2018
SternProphet:

[/b]PMB has not failed. Power has improved and will be even more dramatically improved in three months time[b]

Double digit inflation is a predicted, well expected happening . It is a consequence of the economic program to exit recession and restructure the economy. Security has been excellent before the recent rash of herdsmen related killings which had always been there. He will solve the probken

PMB will win next elections
this for is a stupid talk.I live in ikorodu and lekki,power is so dam bad in this two places.

He might only win because there is no better alternative, if there is an alternative, he might lose.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think President Buhari Deserves A Re-election. by mikolo80: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Omololu2121:

you cannot mark english script with math scheme of work
he was hired to remove pdp and jonathan
he succeeded 100%

he wasn't hired to fix economy
you just taking constitution too literarily
if you think democracy is a fast system of govt you are a dreamer

you are in the minority
the rest of us are realists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: 'god Called Me 3 Times, I'm His Oracle'| Told Me About Buhari / Arise Dstv Channel 416 Is Monitoring Saraki Issue Live / Reno Omokri Reacts To Igp's Relocation To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.