Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? (10500 Views)

“I Remain The Speaker” – Hon. Tonye Isenah Speaks On Impeachment / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by miteolu(m): 9:39am On Apr 10, 2018
WHO THEY HELP?

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by jajainall(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Rt. Hon. Abdulmuminu Kamba (Rep. Dandi), Kebbi State.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by spencekat(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Rt.Hon Ude Uko Chukwu.Speaker,Abia State House of Assembly.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by ajepako(f): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
E no go better for Speakers of the State House of Assemblies. We are talking about how to end suffering in Nigeria by removing Buhari, you dey talk Speaker

Guy dey vex.... grin grin grin grin

And yes... E no go Betta for them all..

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by seanswitch(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2018
Mine is Rt. Hon Dr. Ali Ahmad.
He was chairman House of Reps committee on Justice before
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by ajepako(f): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
No be only speaker, na microphone

A very nice one, Seun.... grin grin grin

Make l add my own...

State speaker ko, state gbedu ni..... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Shafiiimran99: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Jamb kuesion
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Peter Azi. Plateau state
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Ugotony93: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2018
spencekat:
Rt.Hon Ude Uko Chukwu.Speaker,Abia State House of Assembly.

Rt. Hon. Ude Oko Chukwu??
Who is your deputy governor?
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2018
Oyo State HoA Speaker:

Rt.Hon. Michael Adesina Adejumo (Ibarapa East Constituency)
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by abubakar23: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Honorable Dr. Alli Ahmad, the speaker of kwara State house of Assembly
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by olayinkaboss11(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Hon. Alli Hammed
I have the opportunity to meet him a couple of time. He is a great man, I pray he become the next Governor of Kwara state
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by paix(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't even know if the Kaduna House of Assembly exists. Needless to talk of knowing the speaker. If the assembly members exist, the governor wouldn't be doing what he's doing.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by somehow: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2018
Yayi
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by rallymento(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Anambra state is Hon (Mrs) Rita Mmaduagwu... From Ukpor in Nnewi South LGA of the state

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Culin(f): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2018
What do I need him for? Who him epp? If I ever need to know his name, there's Google.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Countersam(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2018
odinga1of:
Hello Nairalanders,
few months ago I saw a thread about "Deputy Governor "

So my question to all is that how much do we know about our state apart from the Governor n his Deputy?

So ladies n Gents... Do you know the name of the "Speaker of your State House of Assembly"?

Mine is Hon. Sheriff Oboriwori (Okpe Constituency) Delta State.

So Nairalanders, who is your speaker?
My dear i dont know the Speaker's name (Abia state) but i know he is an inconsequential puppet.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by emonkey(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2018
odinga1of:
Hello Nairalanders,
few months ago I saw a thread about "Deputy Governor "

So my question to all is that how much do we know about our state apart from the Governor n his Deputy?

So ladies n Gents... Do you know the name of the "Speaker of your State House of Assembly"?

Mine is Hon. Sheriff Oboriwori (Okpe Constituency) Delta State.

So Nairalanders, who is your speaker?

Bros na so you wicked ? Wetin come concern person with Speaker for this matter now wey eyes red so because of hungry ? grin
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Trouble2018: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2018
Ekiti
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose. He is also the Chief Judge and the Governor
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Mires: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Blue3k:
I don't remember the Akwa Ibom speakers full name. I know his last name is luke.

Rt Hon (Barr) Onofiok Luke
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by IbnHussein(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2018
Hon.
olayinkaboss11:
Hon. Alli Hammed
I have the opportunity to meet a couple of time. He is a great man, I pray he become the next Governor of Kwara state
Ali Ahmad

So Dat we can still continue d sufferings ryt...abi is dt man nt one of saraki Puppet
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by spencekat(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ugotony93:

Rt. Hon. Ude Oko Chukwu??
Who is your deputy governor?
Sorry,na the deputy governor name be that.The current Speaker's name is Rt.Hon.Chikwendu Kanu. Nwanne,thanks.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Timagex(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Op, after going to Google, u com dey form sabi sabi angry I bet you cannot recite the states and capital wink cheesy
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by uba1991: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
E no go better for Speakers of the State House of Assemblies. We are talking about how to end suffering in Nigeria by removing Buhari, you dey talk Speaker
That is why it ll never b better for u and ur family because u refused to hold d closed politicians to u but decided to hold buhari who is far from u responsible for wat ur governor or house of assembly member failed to do.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by YaksonFCA(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Rt Hon Michael O. Kolawole (Rep, Kabba/Bunu) Kogi State.
Proud Gov Yahaya Bello erand boy.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
No
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by clems88(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Who the speaker EPP angry
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by daveP(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
while I'm on team "wetin consign me" I think we need to start focusing hard on these senators and reps. we just are head long into governors that these senators are there for four years doing shameful charity in th name of youth empowerment like indomie in 3trailers and trailer load of egg crates. They come and go 2nd, 3rd term cos no one is focusing on them.

Let's make them fear a Lil.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by sodique20(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
hon NAJEEM SALAMI (OSUN) FROM THE SAME TOWN THOUGH
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by nkemjacob2(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
nairavsdollars:
u no no say ur speakers join DE kill u 4 Nigeria?
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by nkemjacob2(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
uchman48:
does the speaker of my state house of assembly know who i am.
then, how does he becomes speaker? U are among d Nigerians wasting ur vote to useless leaders
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by nkemjacob2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
This post is very wonderful and exposing. I am reading everyone comment and I been pissed off by the kind of comments our youth especially are making. How can someone who want a better government do not know a simple leader that represent them. Like serious Shame on all of u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Recovers N769b From Asset And Fund Recovery Audit. / Agba Jalingo: SERAP Drags FG, Cross River To ECOWAS Court / 2023 Presidency: Jonathan Is Eligible To Contest - Group Faults Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.