Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? (10501 Views)

“I Remain The Speaker” – Hon. Tonye Isenah Speaks On Impeachment / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by acehood907(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
I don't think we have a speaker here in kaduna south to be frank
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
My Church ⛪ speakers Wey I knw Na PEAVEY Speakers with some Behringer Sub Woofer.. Any other speaker dey on hold for now until church get small change again

Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by mikolo80: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad u only see/knw dem during election. campaign. where. dey display. their lunatic. artistry. by eating. corn,help u carry cement, fry Akara.cut Ponmo,give 1k each plus kongo of garri,scissors, branded. Garri. to the hungry gullible. ones.Once dey win,nah Abuja straight.
and you that are not gullible,what did you do?
did you speak up
did you enlighten your ppl
no
you sat there feeling high and mighty
who e epp
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
BlissB:
sir its Oborevwori.....meanwhile how do I get my pvc...as in how do I go about it

I only know about Warri........... so you will visit INEC office at GRA Swamp road Warri.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
nkemjacob2:
This post is very wonderful and exposing. I am reading everyone comment and I been pissed off by the kind of comments our youth especially are making. How can someone who want a better government do not know a simple leader that represent them. Like serious Shame on all of u

Thanks for spotting the usefulness of this post.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
BlissB:
sir its Oborevwori.....meanwhile how do I get my pvc...as in how do I go about it

Thanks my dear for the correction......... Our English was told to teach us Urhobo.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by REBREED(m): 1:48am On Apr 11, 2018
The Speaker of my state house of assembly is John gual
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by BlissB(f): 3:28am On Apr 11, 2018
odinga1of:

I only know about Warri........... so you will visit INEC office at GRA Swamp road Warri.
I will just go there,not like it requires that I did any registration before??
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by coolzeal(m): 7:28am On Apr 11, 2018
The speaker of the state house of assembly of Enugu state is, Rt. Hon. Edward Ubosi.

. 042.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2018
BlissB:
I will just go there,not like it requires that I did any registration before??

Yeah...... you have to be early. if u get there by 6AM ready to wait on the queue before it gets to you.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Yeah...... you have to be early. if u get there by 6AM ready to wait on the queue before it gets to you.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Reelectbuhari: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2018
odinga1of:
Hello Nairalanders,
few months ago I saw a thread about "Deputy Governor "

So my question to all is that how much do we know about our state apart from the Governor n his Deputy?

So ladies n Gents... Do you know the name of the "Speaker of your State House of Assembly"?

Mine is Hon. Sheriff Oboriwori (Okpe Constituency) Delta State.

So Nairalanders, who is your speaker?

sheriff.....so this is the hausa part of delta we hv been hearing about....

hmmmm.....

kudos brothers and love from jigawa state.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by ajibare01(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
odinga1of:
Hello Nairalanders,
few months ago I saw a thread about "Deputy Governor "

So my question to all is that how much do we know about our state apart from the Governor n his Deputy?

So ladies n Gents... Do you know the name of the "Speaker of your State House of Assembly"?

Mine is Hon. Sheriff Oboriwori (Okpe Constituency) Delta State.

So Nairalanders, who is your speaker?

mine is honourable mudisharu obasa
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by odinga1of: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

sheriff.....so this is the hausa part of delta we hv been hearing about....

hmmmm.....

kudos brothers and love from jigawa state.

Bro I don't know if Sheriff is a Hausa name......... but the Sheriff Oborewori(Speaker DTHA) is a confirm Delta man and a very strong man in Okpe and Uwvie LGA.................... stranger from jigawa cannot come n become speaker in Delta state....... God forbid.
Re: Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly? by Reelectbuhari: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
odinga1of:

Bro I don't know if Sheriff is a Hausa name......... but the Sheriff Oborewori(Speaker DTHA) is a confirm Delta man and a very strong man in Okpe and Uwvie LGA.................... stranger from jigawa cannot come n become speaker in Delta state....... God forbid.

but atleast this shows south south and north has something in common

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Has Recovered N500bn, Secured 486 Convictions Under Me – Magu / Babatunde Fashola Live On "The Discourse" With Jimi Disu @ 2pm Today. / LASG To Close Down Illegal Slaughterhouses, Clear Streets Of Stray Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.