Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (96007 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2018
grin cheesy

These Twitter peeps are really mad, look at how they were flowing rythymically. Crazy folks smiley
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by ify4king(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't even wear boxers especially when I am putting on jeans,

1 Like

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2018
tight boxers in men results to weak sperm, as in it won't be thick
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Sunmolar(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2018
The difference is, the men that wore the tight boxers have white skin,while the other guy in free boxer is black skinned.
There people that needs tight boxers are white because of their prevailing cold weather, while the black needs the free boxer because of the heat in their region.
pls my reasons o. give yours, don't be abusive. kids in the house take note.
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by NairaMaster1(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Coming from a girl that the greatest thing she has ever bought for her boyfriend is boxers and singlet...

Infact, who the hell are you to dictate to us the kind of boxers to wear sef.. Is it your prick ni?

Greater is he that's inside the boxer..., than the freshness or logo printed on the boxer..

"Infact, who the hell are you to dictate to us the kind of boxers to wear sef.. Is it your prick ni?"

Now the answer to your question thus:

It's coming from a woman whose priorities are men and sex. To Men that have women and sex as their priorities. QED.

How can a man that has female children wear that at home?
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by MARKETfund: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Coming from a girl that the greatest thing she has ever bought for her boyfriend is boxers and singlet...

Infact, who the hell are you to dictate to us the kind of boxers to wear sef.. Is it your prick ni?

Greater is he that's inside the boxer..., than the freshness or logo printed on the boxer..

Una no go kii person for this forum. I swear..

grin grin grin
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by wristbangle: 10:02am On Apr 10, 2018
grin those twitter comments are savage
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by mixter(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Barman, kindly give that egbon one bottle of Malta Guinness
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by MVLOX(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Obviously the babe that posted that is a dullard and not current at all..... Even my fiancé knows that too tight boxer like the one olodo babe is recommending here ain't good for guys and it mutilates or bends the man's joystick. She practically disgarded all my tight boxers which I prefer and got me new freer ones...

1 Like

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by press005: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2018
midehi2:
I can relate to that tight boxer, fresh to rub when flaccid grin

bad somebody grin
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Omor,

twitter don mad.
I no fit laugh finish.

daamn
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by imitateMe(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Sarang:
grin
Please see my signature
see my boxers
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by AreaFada2: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2018
R2bees:
I hate those tight boxers like mad.. "Excessive heat damage the testes".

What if you have already completed your family? It will be natural male contraception. grin cheesy
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by midehi2(f): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2018
press005:

bad somebody grin
cheesy
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by bigdot1759(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2018
this Op/girl no get sense at all how can u generalized ur own palava, so bcuz ur Toto small/tit abi just tell ur bf or buy some for him babe wey get canal Toto need big kongi & if u want ur kongi to big wela stop wearing tight boxers
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by press005: 10:13am On Apr 10, 2018
midehi2:

cheesy

stop relating duo its gud for health shaa
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by jericco1(m): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2018
lol. wonder
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by zicoraads: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Well, maybe some ten years back, this would have affected my choice of boxers. But now that I know women so well, I really don't give a fĂșck grin cheesy
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Groovenaija360(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin grin Twitter is sweet I swear
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by mikejj(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
tight boxers in men results to weak sperm, as in it won't be thick
. and after two years no issue the mother inlaw will come and say you see we warned you not to marry this girl
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by CheedyJ(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2018
Who boxers EPP wen Mr D can enjoy max freedom insyd my trousers..
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by seangy4konji: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2018
she deh craze...i v both types and rocking no 1 now...

make i deh ontop my bed make i no fit free my bokos anyhow?

thunder fire ur mouth.
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Cosplay: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Am I the only one who laughed at the twitter comments grin smiley smiley

Wonderfully derailed grin grin grin

Twitter and savages cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy Gloriously and wondrously derailed
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Assassin101: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2018
I DONT WEAR BOXERS, I DANGLE MY THING AROUND
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by iker: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2018
kansul abi ?, what if i have 30 billion in my account , you go still gree kansul ? abi u go remember say boxer na ya problem ?
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Uzyvicks(f): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2018
Lols, those guys are too funy
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by tallskinnyperv(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
midehi2:
I can relate to that tight boxer, fresh to rub when flaccid grin
come and rub mine and ama bang ur yash na grin
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by thaoriginator: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
grin crazy tweets
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by ibitzbarlow(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
R2bees:
I hate those tight boxers like mad.. "Excessive heat damage the testes".

Then I guess you are not wearing the right type. The tight or elastic/ flexible boxers of quality are made to feel gentle and soft on the skin. They dont retain heat and not rough.

Try an Original H&M, Old Navy or Fruit of the Loom boxers and you will never drop it.

Another thing is wearing the right size of boxers. I wear size Large but because of the elasticity of these boxers, XL, Medium and some small (American) fits me albeit not very comfortably.

The right size will give u maximum comfort and she will love it on you...
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by lasmile(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
Estellar:
Crazy lot grin grin grin grin

Illiterate OLOSHO
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Estellar: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2018
lasmile:

Illiterate OLOSHO
Literate Virgin Mary ,do I know u? Or u just starved of attention? Pls don't @me, I don't know u n we r not dragging anything , Kapish?
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Billionboi: 10:47am On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:
Says a girl that has only two pant and ration their usage like nepa light....Abeg broda try still change the boxer na

Why don't you check my signature? Serious buyers only
which one is premium gramarly account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.