Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (96005 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Ingocof(m): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2018
The tight boxer kills THAT THING you crave for in the marriage
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by ibitzbarlow(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Sunmolar:
The difference is, the men that wore the tight boxers have white skin,while the other guy in free boxer is black skinned.
There people that needs tight boxers are white because of their prevailing cold weather, while the black needs the free boxer because of the heat in their region.
pls my reasons o. give yours, don't be abusive. kids in the house take note.

You are not far from the truth. Those in cold regions need heat and so tight boxers may just be right for them. However, those boxers are so designed and made from non-nylon, soft and comfortable fabrics that they do not actually retain much heat ( the quality ones with boxer/open legs).

Peeps in the tropics, who do not have to trek long distances, do physically exerting jobs, probably work in air- conditioned offices and drive air- conditioned vehicles may just fancy these boxers because of the feel and comfort they give.

Bottomline is, each man should go for what he likes and probably what his babe/ wife likes or advises. All the talk about heat and no heat, low sperm count whatever is rubbish. Wearing the right size of boxers will always take the testes away from the body.
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Anijay1212(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2018
sekundosekundo:

If you check well, those guys are Atheists. No genuine Christian can do that.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Funkybabee(f): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2018
Oh my gosh...those guys grin grin grin
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by godofuck231: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
For the men with scimitars and python sizes we wear no 1 those who have pepper fruit and banana wear 2 and 3 respectively
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by GrammarCheck: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2018
Team boxers Number 1 anytime. Easy access, no restrictions.

Who Number 2 and 3 epp?
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by godofuck231: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2018
For the men with scimitars and python sizes we wear no 1 those who have pepper fruit and banana wear 2 and 3 respectively, if 1 dares to be put into 2 or 3! The god will have issues to solve as seen below

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2018
We play a lot in this country. chai see replies
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Proffeluczy1(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2018
midehi2:
I can relate to that tight boxer, fresh to rub when flaccid grin

how did you know?
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by gonkin(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2018
I have 1, 2 and 3 but i have especially 1 cuz 2 and 3 are for swimming only cuz its discomforting to my d!ck. I recall during service we used public bathroom and to get to the bathroom we have to pass the front of the female lodge. Crazy girls keep screaming when i walk in 2/3 cuz its like im wearing a d!ck not boxers. So large. Even with one its large. But 1 is best anyday any time. We like air and room down there. I cant wear skinny jeans its not safe. I NEVER BORN OOO. MAYBE WHEN IM DONE REPRODUCING.

Just imagine how uncomfortable i would be like the image below. On sleep mode im >5 and active is >8.2 how do you expect me to feel if i constantly put in tight. Ladies may be comfortable with clothes displaying their camel toe but i like my health abeg

1 Like

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Reference(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2018
NairaMaster1:
So, Oloshos now want us to go naked.

As a family man you now wear that rubbish at home as a role model?

You can say that to men that have women an sex as their priorities.

My wife is a decent woman and wouldn't want me to go naked.

The average woman lives and dies for the love of nudity and is constantly conscious of the peversions of sexuality. Not satisfied with their own, they want men to join in. Religious leaders, scholars of repute, political heavyweights and women of influence. Successful, industrious, enterprising women.... none of whom are spared the desire to display their secret wares.

1 Like

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by isaaciog(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2018
Nigerians are too much, too creative...... I give it to you guys.

But, what's the problem with the boxer in picture 1? cos of the design? Tight boxers are not good for men.

........Think b4 you speak.
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by yeman1(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin ha haha
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Olulinks(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
midehi2:
Is there even anything you cannot relate?
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by biggy26: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
midehi2:
Spoilt geh!
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by thunderbabs: 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Love dis dudes' responses
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by shakyum: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Twitter niggas gat no chill
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Billionboi: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:

Check it out on grammarly then contact me if you are a serious buyer
what is gramarly
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Obdk: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
this is how we should derail stupid threads
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by NairaMaster1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Reference:

The average woman lives and dies for the love of nudity and is constantly conscious of the peversions of sexuality. Not satisfied with their own, they want men to join in. Religious leaders, scholars of repute, political heavyweights and women of influence. Successful, industrious, enterprising women.... none of whom are spared the desire to display their secret wares.

On point bro
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by NairaMaster1(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
sekundosekundo:

If you check well, those guys are Atheists. No genuine Christian can do that.

Through
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Billionboi: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
GrammarlySeller:

Check google and contact me through my siggy
u no serious.
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by midehi2(f): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
biggy26:

Spoilt geh!
grin
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by midehi2(f): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Olulinks:

Is there even anything you cannot relate?
grin
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by midehi2(f): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Proffeluczy1:

how did you know?
jamb queshion grin grin
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by midehi2(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
come and rub mine and ama bang ur yash na grin
Na, the one ama rubbing is enough for me grin
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by Enmas078(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lmao.... Twitter is a nation on its own.... U pass your lane dey will definitely redirect you to the right path.....Lmao

1 Like

Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by DivneFavour(m): 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
The replies stole the show. funny guys.
Re: "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
sameni123:
I no kuku Dey wear boxers
awwnnn wat do you wear wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.