Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says (26836 Views)

OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by mamatwiny(f): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2018
When the brain is empty, the pussy suffers.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2018
Negotiating for mark? Is that professional? Is the lecturer supposed to compromise integrity by passing someone who failed the cos because of stupid negotiation?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by sarcasticdude(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Am a 100% sure that the fools blaming this girl on nairaland haven't listened to that recorded tape! U guyz should continue blaming the victim ok? Continue giving tyranny a upper hand in the society. Well just like Einstein said "the world is not bad becos of evil-doers but becos of those who see the evil and turn a blind eye,THE HOTTEST PARTS OF HELL AWAIT Y'ALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Rapsino(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:
Fool so we can not trust lecturers to be moraly upright in handling their business at school? The same excuse some men make when they rape kids. She seduced me!!!

The society has sunk so low that being morally upright and doing so diligently is now seen as a thing of no importance. How can someone say it was a deal gone bad? Even if it all went well and a third party found out and exposed the lecturer it should still be considered a big blow to the integrity of lecturerers and he should be dealt with. Can a police officer make excuse for recieving bribe by saying Oga he tempted me with it?
Don't claim holy.. U don't know how persistent these girls are.. Body no b fire wood. U will fall 102 times if its u
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by MissRaine69(f): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2018
Works both ways
The lectures can say no and it’s not females only who do this male students too
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by mamatwiny(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Pavore9:
A lecturer is obligated not to trade grade for sexual favours or money, knowledge is not sexually transmitted. The job market is filled with many graduates with little or no competence.

Even graduates with competence have no jobs.
Everything jaga jaga.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by rafindo(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2018
I am not surprise if you are an intelligent girl nobody and I repeat will intimidate you. But guess what when 90 percent of girls in our university are all packaged oloshos eating from eatry to another, looking for free movie tickets and looking for who will take care of my responsibility. It means no time to read.

I wish we stop wasting money training young girls of now and invest it the guys since all the girls are looking for who will take care of her syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by mamatwiny(f): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2018
sarcasticdude:
Am a 100% sure that the fools blaming this girl on nairaland haven't listened to that recorded tape! U guyz should continue blaming the victim ok? Continue giving tyranny a upper hand in the society. Well just like Einstein said "the world is not bad becos of evil-doers but becos of those who see the evil and turn a blind eye,THE HOTTEST PARTS OF HELL AWAIT Y'ALL

Please post link. I need to listen and even see the lecturer's face that wants to do 5 times...for an E.

grin
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by charain: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2018
BiafranDel:
this is exactly what i said in the other thread. the girl is just trying to paint a good image of herself. she has been doing it before if not the lecturer wont demand five times for the first time. the girl should be rusticated. a novice girl in this line of business cant come up with such conservation with the lecturer. she had almost the best reply to everything the lecturer said. the girl is a big time prostitute already. she has been fvcking other lecturers so why is this one different. let her fail and probate. rubbish she should stop playing virgin mary. from their conversation, one can see that she has been doing it. #free the lecturer

Oh you found a fellow fool who think like you do.
Worth celevrating isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2018
I still don't know why some people won't read, you approach lecturers for sex just to get marks.. what will happen if you read?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by charain: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2018
rafindo:
I am not surprise if you are an intelligent girl nobody and I repeat will intimidate you. But guess what when 90 percent of girls in our university are all packaged oloshos eating from eatry to another, looking for free movie tickets and looking for who will take care of my responsibility. It means no time to read.

I wish we stop wasting money training young girls of now and invest it the guys since all the girls are looking for who will take care of her syndrome.

It is obvious the money used in training you was a huge waste, it would have been better spent
donated to almajiris. Your sisters or mother may be oloshos but they don't represent most women
out there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by BluntBoy(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Mayydayy:
Abeg.don't tell me nonsense.
Why would the prof even agree to such a thing.

That is the question. He has no excuse. Supposing the girl even approached him herself to negotiate marks, it is still not enough excuse for him to want to have sex with her for a fair grade. He has failed in his duty as a lecturer and should not be shielded if found to be guilty without doubts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Jascon4: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2018
Evidence1000:

Fine! It is wrong but would they put sugar in your mouth only for you to reject it?
You see, it's not everyone that has the strength to withstand temptations.

This excuse or defense or whatever you may choose to call it is too flimsy. So if sleeping with a female student carried the death penalty, would he not most likely summon the will to reject it? In effect you are saying that if you were in the same position you would take pleasure in sleeping with female students to award them marks simply because it is sweet like sugar and u cannot reject sugar?

There are millions of other sugar in the cities and immediate environment, so why must it be a student that you tutor? Everyone have the capacity to say no to this, except they simply choose not to. It is a matter of choice, not necessarily strength.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2018
boolet:
Inasmuch as I do not support the corruption of upgrading marks for sexual gratification or money, some truth must be told. The young girl sounded like she was willing to do it but only got repulsed because it wouldn't be done just once but five times. I schooled in OAU and was friends with a certain lecturer who told me how the girls threw themselves at him. In fact, he made it clear that they (the lecturers) seldom initiate it, but the body language of the girls could lead the dumbest person on earth on. Guys paid with money and the females paid in kind.

And this trend seems normal and okay to you? I expect you to be pissed at the degeneration going on in our campuses but here you are sounding like oh well, sometimes the lectures can't help it. Girls would always throw themselves if they see that the trend is acceptable and normal same way boys would offer bribe if it is the trend in that school. If a lecturer is known to not condone bribery in cash or kind but is just and diligent in his course available and eager to help his students excel in their studies, I believe students will love and appreciate him.
How often do you hear about sex for mark in proper universities around the world? Yeah, you are right that is because it is not a trend in normal societies and the results of such actions if exposed would not turn out good for student and lecturer involved. What flimsy excuse; so a student shows body language and the lecturer is so stupid and helpless that he can not walk her out? If his reputation as a no nonsense man is known I can guarantee you that no girl would ever dare such stupid stunt because that will be the first thing they(students) will learn about that lecturer in that department. Any lecturer that has females throwing themselves at him constantly is a very corrupt lecturer with no integrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Pavore9: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2018
mamatwiny:

Even graduates with competence have no jobs.
Everything jaga jaga.

It is worsen by non competence. The education system right from the primary level has not prepared many adequately thus the high rate of unemployment after tertiary education.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by mamatwiny(f): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2018
rafindo:

Start it with your female children then we will take you serious.
We are all to be blamed for the decadence in our society. Our boys value yahoo while our girls have turned olosho to runs. Infact, u are looked down in school if you don't have a boyfriend , a wealthy one at that. Then this model craze everywhere, gone are the fays girls want to be the next Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akunyili.

That aside, that does not take the blame away from the prof that wants to do 5 times for an E. He wants his own share of the national cake while not compromising standards by giving an E.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Xisnin(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Evidence1000:

Fine! It is wrong but would they put sugar in your mouth only for you to reject it?
You see, it's not everyone that has the strength to withstand temptations.

Kindly resign and find another job. If Buhari's ant-corruption drive was real, this "professor"
will be in jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by BluntBoy(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
I still don't know why some people won't read, you approach lecturers for sex just to get marks.. what will happen if you read?

Where was it stated that she approached the lecturer? There are some lecturers who do the approaching. They fail you on purpose and then promise to help you if only you would have sex with them. People wonder why I can't tolerate pastors and the so-called Christian societies. I know them, especially the ones who work as lecturers. When they discuss girls, you will shake your head and wonder what sort of fathers they are.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by slex(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Pastor was wrong no matter how you want to view this.

No lecturer should give in to gifts, money or sex offers for marks simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 10:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Rapsino:

Don't claim holy.. U don't know how persistent these girls are.. Body no b fire wood. U will fall 102 times if its u

I claim holy because I am in that context. I have lectured before and I can tell you that saying get out of my office is not difficult. I will repeat myself.....Any lecturer that has girls openly throwing themselves at him non stop has no moral value and is also corrupt. Those that stylishly do so can be walked out or ignored. I know very well that the first thing students learn when they enter campus is how each of their lecturers behave. You hear stuff like.....This one is wicked o, this one will not fail you; all you have to do is read and pass, if this one catches you cheating it's carry over straight, This one likes sorting, This one likes sleeping with students even if she is married and pregnant etc. So yeah, unless you are a new lecturer which means students have not gotten used to your character on the job, I see no reason why girls will be comfortable making sexual advances at you.
Inshort that term body no be firewood annoys me. Like men are expected to be goats who just go about fucking anything that has a hole grin. If I want to have an encounter I go look for one where my career will not be affected.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Abagworo(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
I agree totally with the guy. We all passed through the campus and know what girls did to pass.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by mamatwiny(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4444411/oau-reacts-richard-akindeles-sex#66579214

Knack is now the word
Proscription from the prof - once daily.

He is not even a first time offender as he was also caught 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Timbuktuo: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Priscy01:
This is why many victims of rape and sexual assault never speak out.

See more of his tweets below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/oau-female-student-should-stop-playing-the-victim-man-reacts-to-sex-for-mark-scandal.html

Was the woman in this scenario raped or sexually assaulted?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by goldbergg: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2018
BiafranDel:
this is exactly what i said in the other thread. the girl is just trying to paint a good image of herself. she has been doing it before if not the lecturer wont demand five times for the first time. the girl should be rusticated. a novice girl in this line of business cant come up with such conservation with the lecturer. she had almost the best reply to everything the lecturer said. the girl is a big time prostitute already. she has been fvcking other lecturers so why is this one different. let her fail and probate. rubbish she should stop playing virgin mary. from their conversation, one can see that she has been doing it. #free the lecturer

Once a retard, always a retard.. no one is saying she did right, doesnt give u right to insult her like that..the sorry ass of a prof is just an animal like you.. he deserves all the awful things they give him

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Yorobastard(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2018
Check that man as well I bet him and that prof pastor are in the same gang....only an idiot will defend the lecturer even the beginning of the convo will tell you that it was the lecturer that initiated everything
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by eyinjuege: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2018
They should remark her scripts andnif she fails it, she deserves to be failed then.
Any student that goes to beg a lecturer to change his/her marks is a disgrace.if you can't ask for a remark of your papers, you obviously deserve to fail then.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Kotodoctor: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:
That guy no make sense. So we can not trust lecturers to be morally upright in handling their business at school? The same excuse some men make when they rape kids. She seduced me!!!

The society has sunk so low that being morally upright and doing so diligently is now seen as a thing of no importance. How can someone say it was a deal gone bad? Even if it all went well and a third party found out and exposed the lecturer it should still be considered a big blow to the integrity of lecturerers and he should be dealt with. Can a police officer make excuse for recieving bribe by saying Oga he tempted me with it?

That's not what he is saying. Sometime girls initiate, but end up acting like victimes when it all come out in the sun. Moreover, bribe is a two way thing. Both the giver and the receivers should partake in the blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Tozara(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2018
sarcasticdude:
Calm down. She FAILED. She didn't want to accept her failure. So she went to the lecturer to negotiate for additional marks that would help her pass a course she had failed - WRONG. The lecturer indulged her request - WRONG no 2 - and made an unprofessional offer (I wouldn't call it "immoral", 'cause she's an adult, and there's nothing wrong with him fücking her under different circumstances if they both consented) to satisfy his own perverted desires - Wrong no 3. She couldn't accept it, because it didn't favour her, not because she thought NEGOTIATING FOR MARKS YOU DIDN'T EARN WAS WRONG AND CRIMINAL (remember that bribery and corruption are still criminal offences in our constitution) - refer to WRONG NO 1.

Then she called him again to try her luck, probably hoping he would demand for a more comfortable price, while she had a back-up plan in place, to expose him as an unprofessional, perverted jerk and criminal if it doesn't work out, which explains why she recorded the phone conversation from the very beginning. If he hadn't demanded for FIVE TIMES, would she have shared the recording? If she had gotten a better bargain, would she have exposed him? You think if he had given her marks she DIDN'T EARN, hence did not deserve, we would have heard anything at all? If she was innocent and "morally" upright, she wouldn't have gone to him to make a request for illegal and unlawful changes to her woeful marks in the first place. There's no saint here, and there's no victim. Our laws, rules, and regulations, and the noble values of Obafemi Awolowo University, are the victims, and the two idiots and headfucks are the criminals under whose knives OAU's image has been made to bleed.

The lady and the Professor are both morally screwed. She only opted out and decided to play victim because she couldn't get a better bargain. They're both criminals. The toxins in the lifeblood of this cancerous system of ours.

She would be the victim only if it is established that THE PROFESSOR FAILED HER FOR NOT GIVING IN TO HIS PRIOR SEXUAL DEMANDS AND NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS A DULLARD THAT WROTE DOWN NONSENSE IN HER EXAM, which would justify her going to him to negotiate marks, and setting him up to gather evidence for his indictment.

We have no such information yet, so let's wait for the University to conclude their investigation and publicize their findings.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2018
Kotodoctor:

That's not what he is saying. Sometime girls initiate, but end up acting like victimes when it all come out in the sun. More bribe is a two way thing. Both the giver and the receivers.

Can he prove that she initiated it and was ready to go with her plans until it came out in the sun?
If he is known to accept such offers then I am happy she set him up and exposed his sins. Same way we will applaud anyone who sets up a top politician with bribery in exchange for political position. We will not say ah, why did he initiate it and then play victim when he is exposed? Rather we will say......ooo so if it wasn't exposed, this is what our politicians do in secrete ba? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by boolet: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

And this trend seems normal and okay to you? I expect you to be pissed at the degeneration going on in our campuses but here you are sounding like oh well, sometimes the lectures can't help it. Girls would always throw themselves if they see that the trend is acceptable and normal same way boys would offer bribe if it is the trend in that school. If a lecturer is known to not condone bribery in cash or kind but is just and diligent in his course available and eager to help his students excel in their studies, I believe students will love and appreciate him.
How often do you hear about sex for mark in proper universities around the world? Yeah, you are right that is because it is not a trend in normal societies and the results of such actions if exposed would not turn out good for student and lecturer involved. What flimsy excuse so a student shows body language and the lecturer is so stupid and helpless that he can not walk her out? If his reputation as a no nonsense man is known I can guarantee you that no girl would ever dare such stupid stunt because that will be the first thing they will learn about that lecturer. Any lecturer that has females throwing themselves at him constantly is a very corrupt lecturer with no integrity.
Young man, my first sentence states I do not support it, save your epistle.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Kotodoctor: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

Can he prove that she initiated it and was ready to go with her plans until it came out in the sun?

Can you prove that this things are always initiate by lectures?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Can you prove that this things are always initiate by lectures?

I don't care about initiation, I care about the lecturer accepting this foul offer. Will you overlook such a case if you have a school and your teachers sleep with students in exchange for marks? will you buy his she initiated sex and I accepted story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Universities And Their UME Cut-off Marks / 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. / ASUU Strike: FG’S Proposal May Lead To Lecturers’ Pay Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.