Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says (26839 Views)

OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Kolping: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
She wants to obtain a sexually transmitted degree (STD) from OAU.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by sarcasticdude(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tozara:
Calm down. She FAILED. She didn't want to accept her failure. So she went to the lecturer to negotiate for additional marks that would help her pass a course she had failed - WRONG. The lecturer indulged her request - WRONG no 2 - and made an unprofessional offer (I wouldn't call it "immoral", 'cause she's an adult, and there's nothing wrong with him fücking her under different circumstances if they both consented) to satisfy his own perverted desires - Wrong no 3. She couldn't accept it, because it didn't favour her, not because she thought NEGOTIATING FOR MARKS YOU DIDN'T EARN WAS WRONG AND CRIMINAL (remember that bribery and corruption are still criminal offences in our constitution) - refer to WRONG NO 1.

Then she called him again to try her luck, probably hoping he would demand for a more comfortable price, while she had a back-up plan in place, to expose him as an unprofessional, perverted jerk and criminal if it doesn't work out, which explains why she recorded the phone conversation from the very beginning. If he hadn't demanded for FIVE TIMES, would she have shared the recording? If she had gotten a better bargain, would she have exposed him? You think if he had given her marks she DIDN'T EARN, hence did not deserve, we would have heard anything at all? If she was innocent and "morally" upright, she wouldn't have gone to him to make a request for illegal and unlawful changes to her woeful marks in the first place. There's no saint here, and there's no victim. Our laws, rules, and regulations, and the noble values of Obafemi Awolowo University, are the victims, and the two idiots and headfucks are the criminals under whose knives OAU's image has been made to bleed.

The lady and the Professor are both morally screwed. She only opted out and decided to play victim because she couldn't get a better bargain. They're both criminals. The toxins in the lifeblood of this cancerous system of ours.

She would be the victim only if it is established that THE PROFESSOR FAILED HER FOR NOT GIVING IN TO HIS PRIOR SEXUAL DEMANDS AND NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS A DULLARD THAT WROTE DOWN NONSENSE IN HER EXAM, which would justify her going to him to negotiate marks, and setting him up to gather evidence for his indictment.

We have no such information yet, so let's wait for the University to conclude their investigation and publicize their findings.

Tozara i like this write-up of your's because of its logical and unbiased content, don't know if ur the op or not but one thing's for sure,you've raised some valid points here,so lemme not play judge jury and executioner.
Keeping my fingers crossed
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 1:13am On Apr 11, 2018
Kotodoctor:

thieving scenero i dont think apply in this context. Fit the argument from the right premises. Bribe and receiver of bribe should be more appropriate.

What op was arguing is that many female student initiate the moves. They lure the lecturers. And they too should be blame. If you follow the conversation., you can even see clearly that the lady was the one pushing for it. She was even asking the lecturer just to be certain the kind of grades she will be getting in exchange for rounds. Surely somewhere in that arrangement we can dish some fault to her don't you think?.
I
Some of this ladies have been on it this way even from their secondary school days. But when every thing comes out, they curl up like the victimes they are not. If you want to play dangerouse, rest in the knowledge that when the consequences comes you too will partake. That's all. What stops you from reporting the case to the apprioparte autorities?

Again am not making a case for lectures. But there must be punishment for female student who push for this too. In my judgement both are guilty. That's the position op stands on I want to believe.

Of cours students who do it should be punished but in this case the lecturer was the one pushing for it. I never said eering students should be pampered.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Oiyza: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
BiafranDel:
this is exactly what i said in the other thread. the girl is just trying to paint a good image of herself. she has been doing it before if not the lecturer wont demand five times for the first time. the girl should be rusticated. a novice girl in this line of business cant come up with such conservation with the lecturer. she had almost the best reply to everything the lecturer said. the girl is a big time prostitute already. she has been fvcking other lecturers so why is this one different. let her fail and probate. rubbish she should stop playing virgin mary. from their conversation, one can see that she has been doing it. #free the lecturer

Kos u where there? Mtchew
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Amofin1(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Herrmes:
Are you serious? Don't contribute just to support your opinion, I think some ladies would try anyway.
I'm very serious, most of us were a student before or still schooling, like the man I quote said before you can have such intention, you must have heard about the man's sex escapades or advances towards ladies,
I stand to be corrected the man is in the business not today, even record say so,
As for the lady, if her script is remark and she still fail then I will conclude she's negotiating,for now the lecturer is my point of view
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Mires: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Mayydayy:
Abeg.don't tell me nonsense.
Why would the prof even agree to such a thing.

If at the end of investigation, the prof is found guilty, he's doomed across international community even without being arrested.

As a young academic some years ago, I could still recall my PhD supervisor advised one day in his office. Prof started by saying sit down as his usual way to whoever that visits his office. Immediately i sat down, he asked me the students performance in which I told him about 30% of both the two cadre of post graduate students couldn't score 40%. He said, if about 30% couldn't score passed mark with your marking, what if I was the one that marked. He went on, go and add five marks to each of the students. After which, anyone who can't score 40 with that should come back next year.

He continued, you see this system we are can make or mar someone. One has to be very upright and watchful of his actions. If one chooses not to be contented and greedy, the system can rubbished the fellow. Whatever you do with students especially female undergraduate students shouldn't be in secret. They can be implicative. My boss for life is a mentor and father. Upright to the core.

If the OAU prof is found guilty, I wonder the kind of mentorship he has been given to his PhD candidates and younger colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by JoyceMbatu: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hi , been trying to reach you concerning a comment you made about studying abroad
goldbergg:

Once a retard, always a retard.. no one is saying she did right, doesnt give u right to insult her like that..the sorry ass of a prof is just an animal like you.. he deserves all the awful things they give him
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by martinosi: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
delishpot:
That guy no make sense. So we can not trust lecturers to be morally upright in handling their business at school? The same excuse some men make when they rape kids. She seduced me!!!

The society has sunk so low that being morally upright and doing so diligently is now seen as a thing of no importance. How can someone say it was a deal gone bad? Even if it all went well and a third party found out and exposed the lecturer it should still be considered a big blow to the integrity of lecturerers and he should be dealt with. Can a police officer make excuse for recieving bribe by saying Oga he tempted me with it?

The reason why 99.99% of Staff and Students especially male staff & students inside universities in Nigeria and the general society in Nigeria will not have any sympathy for these Female Under-graduateS students is that too many of them are known to be "Run-Girls" or "Campus Prostitutes..and that makes it even more easier for them to trade sex for makrks when they know they are failing a course.. its a sad reality but it exist
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2018
martinosi:

The reason why 99.99% of Staff and Students especially male staff & students inside universities in Nigeria and the general society in Nigeria will not have any sympathy for these Female Under-graduateS students is that too many of them are known to be "Run-Girls" or "Campus Prostitutes..and that makes it even more easier for them to trade sex for makrks when they know they are failing a course.. its a sad reality but it exist

Yeah we can as well say because there will ever be people willing to give bribe we should not blame the police for accepting bribes or demanding same? Can you see why Nigeria is rotten? It is because instead of punishing the lecturers for accepting sex "campus prostitutes" you blame the female students for what has befallen them. It is that mentality that is wrong with our society not the fact that bad people would try. The schools that handle those cases in all honesty are the good ones. Yes women will offer and they should be punished and men would accept or demand and they should be punished too. NO EXCUSES FOR CORRUPTION!
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sex for marks: Does the victim have a part to play?

Answer this question and win N25,000

See Click here for more details: http://mobizone.ng/competition-alert-participate-july-debate-win-n25000/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. / ASUU Strike: FG’S Proposal May Lead To Lecturers’ Pay Cut / Mathematics Question For Nursery Two(2) Pupils(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.