Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says (26838 Views)

OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kotodoctor:

You still don't get the point do you?

It's s given that lecturers are currupt. However allowing young female student get away with this, ultimately exempt them of blame. Is like asking in case of adultry, we're is the man?

Women true like playing the victim card. I have seen this first hand in my school days. Am Not making a case for lectures. Far be it from me. But women on there part should learn to take responsibility. We all know they are two state away from innocent.

This even translate to the Labour market. You look at the banks and it dominated by women, mtn offices nkor. Yet everyone act like they are there on merit list.

Women know what they want, most times they end up using us. Men are the real victimes here. Because when a woman decide to exact her powers on a man, it take the grace of god to resist.Am just being honest. However, when it comes into the open, they are too a shame to admitt.

He is a lecturer and as such should know how to handle affairs in his office. I do not stand for female lecturers who tread the same path. If that so called lecturer had come out to say see how a female student is offering me sex for mark I will be NO 1 to call her out and praise the lecturer for his wisdom grin Yes in the case of adultery, where is the man? That is a very good question. She came to ask for extra mark how about telling her there are no free marks in his bag and then walking her out? So she asked for free marks translates to she is to be sexually exploited? Have you never made a mistake where you prolly came late or missed an event and tried to see if you could be reconsidered? would you think it fair if the man in charge decides to ask for sex(Yes men can sollicite sex from fellow men) from you? What he did was wrong lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by adelowor(f): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Evidence1000:

Fine! It is wrong but would they put sugar in your mouth only for you to reject it?
You see, it's not everyone that has the strength to withstand temptations.

Oga, which temptation? Is the lady naked before him or what, that he cudnt reject the offer.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by armadeo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Rapsino:

I understand ur content. But if I am single and have such encounter I will have sex. I said my mind. But believe me this girls are persistent. It's not easy the way you see it.. Maybe the main one never jam u grin

If you are single you will have sex and upgrade the girl?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by yusman14(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pavore9:

Public or private schools?Why your limit to these 2 states?
standard private and public skuls,here in lag...my school produced 2 cowbellpedia winners..we always excell in academics and competition
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by yusman14(m): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Lecturers are not god, they can be approached for anything!
Those who don't want to be approached should resign asap and get another
job. This "professor" should have lost his job now and be facing jail term for
corruption.
dis is nt a rape case...d proff cant b jailed..lecturer ar not god..i knw....bt d gal is sumhow ridiculous...i am OAU student..gals in d faculty of tech dnt av tym 4 sex...dey always study...though we romance sha..lol
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by rabzy: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tozara:
Calm down. She FAILED. She didn't want to accept her failure. So she went to the lecturer to negotiate for additional marks that would help her pass a course she had failed - WRONG. The lecturer indulged her request - WRONG no 2 - and made an unprofessional offer (I wouldn't call it "immoral", 'cause she's an adult, and there's nothing wrong with him fücking her under different circumstances if they both consented) to satisfy his own perverted desires - Wrong no 3. She couldn't accept it, because it didn't favour her, not because she thought NEGOTIATING FOR MARKS YOU DIDN'T EARN WAS WRONG AND CRIMINAL (remember that bribery and corruption are still criminal offences in our constitution) - refer to WRONG NO 1.

Then she called him again to try her luck, probably hoping he would demand for a more comfortable price, while she had a back-up plan in place, to expose him as an unprofessional, perverted jerk and criminal if it doesn't work out, which explains why she recorded the phone conversation from the very beginning. If he hadn't demanded for FIVE TIMES, would she have shared the recording? If she had gotten a better bargain, would she have exposed him? You think if he had given her marks she DIDN'T EARN, hence did not deserve, we would have heard anything at all? If she was innocent and "morally" upright, she wouldn't have gone to him to make a request for illegal and unlawful changes to her woeful marks in the first place. There's no saint here, and there's no victim. Our laws, rules, and regulations, and the noble values of Obafemi Awolowo University, are the victims, and the two idiots and headfucks are the criminals under whose knives OAU's image has been made to bleed.

The lady and the Professor are both morally screwed. She only opted out and decided to play victim because she couldn't get a better bargain. They're both criminals. The toxins in the lifeblood of this cancerous system of ours.

She would be the victim only if it is established that THE PROFESSOR FAILED HER FOR NOT GIVING IN TO HIS PRIOR SEXUAL DEMANDS AND NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS A DULLARD THAT WROTE DOWN NONSENSE IN HER EXAM, which would justify her going to him to negotiate marks, and setting him up to gather evidence for his indictment.

We have no such information yet, so let's wait for the University to conclude their investigation and publicize their findings.

Nice idea, what if it started from the lecturer asking her out during the semester and the girl rejected and the man said she can't pass without agreeing to his request. And the girl was failed and so she started begging and the man refused and she decided to entrap him. That could be how it happened.
There was a well-known case that happened in OAU exactly like that and the lady took it up with the school authority and wotclef got involved. The lady despite all intimidations from other lecturers and diabolic threats stood her ground and called for her exam script. The mad lecturer tore some pages off to support his claim that the girl failed, but madam Soetan the professor and director of centre for gender and social policy who was part of the panel requested that the exam paper be counted and they find that pages are missing and the sentence from the previous page does not tally with the sentence and question been answered on the next page.

The lecturer has a duty to protect his name, profession, school and also the students under his tutelage. He has failed in these and also committed a crime going by the tape if found to be true.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Pavore9: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
yusman14:
standard private and public skuls,here in lag...my school produced 2 cowbellpedia winners..we always excell in academics and competition

There aren't much quality in the public school system when you put some things into consideration.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by akbahbah(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
BiafranDel:
this is exactly what i said in the other thread. the girl is just trying to paint a good image of herself. she has been doing it before if not the lecturer wont demand five times for the first time. the girl should be rusticated. a novice girl in this line of business cant come up with such conservation with the lecturer. she had almost the best reply to everything the lecturer said. the girl is a big time prostitute already. she has been fvcking other lecturers so why is this one different. let her fail and probate. rubbish she should stop playing virgin mary. from their conversation, one can see that she has been doing it. #free the lecturer

Can somebody tell this FOOL to stop commenting on this thread pls.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Herrmes: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:
That guy no make sense. So we can not trust lecturers to be morally upright in handling their business at school? The same excuse some men make when they rape kids. She seduced me!!!

The society has sunk so low that being morally upright and doing so diligently is now seen as a thing of no importance. How can someone say it was a deal gone bad? Even if it all went well and a third party found out and exposed the lecturer it should still be considered a big blow to the integrity of lecturerers and he should be dealt with. Can a police officer make excuse for recieving bribe by saying Oga he tempted me with it?
I don't understand all this talk about the society, who are the ones that set the precedents? And why follow?
This is not about being Liberal or conservative, he said they shouldn't play the victim did you miss that point?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Amofin1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

I claim holy because I am in that context. I have lectured before and I can tell you that saying get out of my office is not difficult. I will repeat myself.....Any lecturer that has girls openly throwing themselves at him non stop has no moral value and is also corrupt. Those that stylishly do so can be walked out or ignored. I know very well that the first thing students learn when they enter campus is how each of their lecturers behave. This one is wicked, this one will not fail you all you have to do is read and pass, if this one catches you cheating it's carry over straight, This one likes sorting, This one likes sleeping with students even if she is married and pregnant etc. So yeah, unless you are a new lecturer which means students have not gotten used to your character on the job, I see no reason why girls will be comfortable making sexual advances at you.
Inshort that term body no be firewood annoys me. Like men are expected to be goats who just go about fucking anything that has a hole grin. If I want to have an encounter I go look for one where my career will not be affected.

Sir you have said my mind,
No matter how persistence the advances could be, the lecturer ought to reject it,
Before you can approach a mango tree you have known that you can't get pawpaw from there,

Also the lady might also be found wanting,
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Amofin1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Herrmes:
I don't understand all this talk about the society, who are the ones that set the precedents? And why follow?
This is not about being Liberal or conservative, he said they shouldn't play the victim did you miss that point?

If ladies don't see you as a lecturer that will trade sex for mark they won't patronize the lecturer in the first place
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Amofin1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
rabzy:

. The lady despite all intimidations from other lecturers and diabolic threats stood her ground and called for her script .

The best thing to do
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Kotodoctor: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

He is a lecturer and as such should know how to handle affairs in his office. I do not stand for female lecturers who tread the same path. If that so called lecturer had come out to say see how a female student is offering me sex for mark I will be NO 1 to call her out and praise the lecturer for his wisdom grin Yes in the case of adultery, where is the man? That is a very good question. She came to ask for extra mark how about telling her there are no free marks in his bag and then walking her out? So she asked for free marks translates to she is to be sexually exploited? Have you never made a mistake where you prolly came late or missed an event and tried to see if you could be reconsidered? would you think it fair if the man in charge decides to ask for sex(Yes men can sollicite sex from fellow men) from you? What he did was wrong lets call a spade a spade.

Wish everyman can stand up straight like you. Look women dead in the face and say "take your sex and shove it down your you know what " what would I not give to see such a world? But unfortunately, this is the real world. And women hold many advantages. We are genetically predispose to accepting female advance. Why I don't know.

This why women are scorned for adultry and men punished for rape.

When it's not forced. Women are to blame.

When it is forced, men are to blame. This I believe is wher my friend is going. If you are big on morals, you should not be naive to the truth.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by yusman14(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pavore9:

There aren't much quality in the public school system when you put some things into consideration.
yea...its d government fault..
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Wish everyman can stand up straight like you. Look women dead in the face and say "take your sex and shove it down your you know what " what would I not give to see such a world? But unfortunately, this is the real world. And women hold many advantages. We are genetically predispose to accepting female advance. Why I don't know.

This why women are stoned scorn for adultry men are punished for tape.

When it's not forced. Women are to blame.

When it is forced, men are to blame. This I believe is where my friend is going. If you are big on morals, you should not be naive to the truth.

well then let him also enjoy the result of his actions na. Can we say because there will always be thieves we should overlook a thief when caught? We all know that even if the thief says I was very hungry or I lost my job will not make people say ooo, you are excused. So if he does it and is caught then he should face the music and no one should say he was helpless in this case.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by BadBradley: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
BiafranDel:
this is exactly what i said in the other thread. the girl is just trying to paint a good image of herself. she has been doing it before if not the lecturer wont demand five times for the first time. the girl should be rusticated. a novice girl in this line of business cant come up with such conservation with the lecturer. she had almost the best reply to everything the lecturer said. the girl is a big time prostitute already. she has been fvcking other lecturers so why is this one different. let her fail and probate. rubbish she should stop playing virgin mary. from their conversation, one can see that she has been doing it. #free the lecturer

Did you go to school?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by stevups(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
A failure wanted to buy success. Success is not free!
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Xisnin(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
yusman14:
dis is nt a rape case...d proff cant b jailed..lecturer ar not god..i knw....bt d gal is sumhow ridiculous...i am OAU student..gals in d faculty of tech dnt av tym 4 sex...dey always study...though we romance sha..lol

Who is talking about rape?
The lecturer should be in jail for promoting corruption.
Are you close friends with all the girls in your faculty to know that they don't have time for sex?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Herrmes: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Amofin1:

If ladies don't see you as a lecturer that will trade sex for mark they won't patronize the lecturer in the first place
Are you serious? Don't contribute just to support your opinion, I think some ladies would try anyway.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Rapsino(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
armadeo:

If you are single you will have sex and upgrade the girl?
I will have sex and upgrade her. Its not school its education. Not grade but gracias...
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Kotodoctor: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

well then let him also enjoy the result of his actions na. Can we say because there will always be thieves we should overlook a thief when caught? We all know that even if the thief says I was very hungry or I lost my job will not make people say ooo, you are excused. So if he does it and is caught then he should face the music and no one should say he was helpless in this case.

thieving scenero i dont think apply in this context. Fit the argument from the right premises. Bribe and receiver of bribe should be more appropriate.

What op was arguing is that many female student initiate the moves. They lure the lecturers. And they too should be blame. If you follow the conversation., you can even see clearly that the lady was the one pushing for it. She was even asking the lecturer just to be certain the kind of grades she will be getting in exchange for rounds. Surely somewhere in that arrangement we can dish some fault to her don't you think?.

Some of this ladies have been on it this way even from their secondary school days. But when every thing comes out, they curl up like the victimes they are not. If you want to play dangerouse, rest in the knowledge that when the consequences comes you too will partake. That's all. What stops you from reporting the case to the apprioparte autorities?

Again am not making a case for lectures. But there must be punishment for female student who push for this too. In my judgement both are guilty. That's the position op stands on I want to believe.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by armadeo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Herrmes:
Are you serious? Don't contribute just to support your opinion, I think some ladies would try anyway.

Possibly. The very dumb ones will try thinking all men are about sex and they would regret it if they jam the unforgiving type. That's how lecturers who don't take bribes are known, if one tries and it bleeps up the rest back away. If one falls then the entire world knows it.

But for the prof to be trapped he's obviously been doing it before hence the ease of conversation.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by armadeo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Rapsino:

I will have sex and upgrade her. Its not school its education. Not grade but gracias...

It's morally wrong to have sex with your student for upgrades of any type.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Tohzara(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrHistorian:
Are you a medical student at OAU?
No. Why do you ask?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Tohzara(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
armadeo:

Brilliant. I think both of them should be punished. The girl whom it should be proven offered and the prof who accepted in order to set precedence for the future.
Exactly so. If after the investigation, it so happens that the lecturer gave her her real score and never made advances to her prior to that while threatening her with failure if she doesn't give in to his demand, then they should both be getting the stick, and no one would be receiving any carrot for being the hero.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by MrHistorian: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tohzara:
No. Why do you ask?
Being a 'silent' follower of your posts. Nothing more.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Tohzara(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
rabzy:

Nice idea, what if it started from the lecturer asking her out during the semester and the girl rejected and the man said she can't pass without agreeing to his request. And the girl was failed and so she started begging and the man refused and she decided to entrap him. That could be how it happened.
There was a well-known case that happened in OAU exactly like that and the lady took it up with the school authority and wotclef got involved. The lady despite all intimidations from other lecturers and diabolic threats stood her ground and called for her exam script. The mad lecturer tore some pages off to support his claim that the girl failed, but madam Soetan the professor and director of centre for gender and social policy who was part of the panel requested that the exam paper be counted and they find that pages are missing and the sentence from the previous page does not tally with the sentence and question been answered on the next page.

The lecturer has a duty to protect his name, profession, school and also the students under his tutelage. He has failed in these and also committed a crime going by the tape if found to be true.
You're right. And the girl would also be considered a criminal if she was the one who went to him to ask for changes to the real marks she obtained and have him reverse her failure.

Let's wait for the school to conclude their investigations before we arrive at any definitive conclusion.

But whichever way it turns out, the professor remains s disgrace to his family and an extraordinary opproprium to the University and academia as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Tohzara(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrHistorian:
Being a 'silent' follower of your posts. Nothing more.
Oh. Alright. Thanks. wink
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Online7colls: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
There are a lots of website in the world for https://sexstorieshd.com
but https://1hindisexstory.com and https://ihindisexstory.com

are best. If you want to read all new and daily new http://chudaisexkahani.com

there is the best website for new https://realkahani.com
is itself. You can read enjoy and if you want to share you feelings reading these
https://myantarvasna.com

just comment below any stories.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Rapsino(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
armadeo:

It's morally wrong to have sex with your student for upgrades of any type.
Is it in d constitution?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by yusman14(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Who is talking about rape?
The lecturer should be in jail for promoting corruption.
Are you close friends with all the girls in your faculty to know that they don't have time for sex?
hmmmm...i cant say...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. / ASUU Strike: FG’S Proposal May Lead To Lecturers’ Pay Cut / Mathematics Question For Nursery Two(2) Pupils(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.