Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says (26834 Views)

OAU Female Student 'Ran Mad' While Reading For Exam / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Junny04(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Guess the guy didn't listen to the audio because if he did he would realize that the man started the whole stuff judging from the aspect where she refused him the first time because she was having her period...also judging from the fact that the man said she missed the opportunity when he tabled it for her.....

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2018
boolet:

Young man, my first sentence states I do not support it, save your epistle.

Yinmu! You already were cutting those sex for mark lecturers some slack. I hope every lecturer who collects bribe(in cash or kind) both males and females will be kicked out of our institution.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Junny04(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

Yinmu! You already were cutting those sex for mark lecturers some slack. I hope every lecturer who collects bribe(in cash or kind) both males and females will be kicked out of our institution.
The dude is confused...trying to bring out justification where there is none...even if she offered herself, Is he meant to accept?...aren't lecturers meant to be morally upright to train the leaders of tommorow.....? ..to make it worse, he is a married Reverend... Shame on him and those defending him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Mires: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Jascon4:
Whether she made the proposal is not the issue. The point is, a professor got easily enticed and gave in to the perverted and immoral desire to sleep with a student whom he is supposed to mentor, counsel, guide and tutor. It is just unequivocally wrong.

Agreed! It's so unfortunate what the society has turned into these days more especially in this era where social network has adversely affected students academic performance.

I am not here to exonerate the prof but if the truth must be told, every human has different level of resistance to crime, be it sexual pervasion or the rest. Indeed, the prof is a human and none of us could attest his level of resistance. We can only boast of our own and not even that of our compatriots, colleagues or brothers. As an insider in academic environ, I want to categorically say that most of the sexual pervasion on our campuses are initiated by female students who either want to have sex with male lecturers for marks, fame or money. Unfortunately, lecturers are hardly disposed with money to the point of leveraging it on sex.

During my NYSC several years ago when I was for the first time to officially be assigned courses to lecture both HND and ND students, as if I knew before what I was about to faced then, I decided that I must maintain my integrity and etiquette on the job. It wasn't only shocking but I couldn't still believe how some of the female students approached me on the premise of ready to do anything for marks. I could recall one of them insulting me when I said "No". She even reminded me the day my mother gave birth to me. That I shouldn't feel as Mr Lecturer. That I am a common corper wee. Lol. Sincerely, I couldn't wait for the NYSC year to be over to leave that Polytechnic. I saw a different academic environment in relation to where I was trained.

Today, when I look at the rate at which nepotism has taken the order of the day in employment of young academics in our universities and polytechnics in relation to some wayward girls on our campuses, I weep for our country..
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Kotodoctor: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

I don't care about initiation, I care about the lecturer accepting this foul offer. Will you overlook such a case if you have a school and your teachers sleep with students in exchange for marks? will you buy his she initiated sex and I accepted story?

You still don't get the point do you?

It's s given that lecturers are currupt. However allowing young female student get away with this, ultimately exempt them of blame. Is like asking in case of adultry, we're is the man?

Women true like playing the victim card. I have seen this first hand in my school days. Am Not making a case for lectures. Far be it from me. But women on there part should learn to take responsibility. We all know they are two state away from innocent.

This even translate to the Labour market. You look at the banks and it dominated by women, mtn offices nkor. Yet everyone act like they are there on merit list.

Women know what they want, most times they end up using us. Men are the real victimes here. Because when a woman decide to exact her powers on a man, it take the grace of god to resist.Am just being honest. However, when it comes into the open, they are too a shame to admitt.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by boolet: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

Not at all Mr. I am condemning the givers as well. Don't give, don't take.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by dollynnn(f): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2018
free this man biko....they re both Adults. He didn't fail her intentionally, she got what she submitted as her answers.He didnt approach her nd tell her what he wanted rather she went to meet him...she should av accepted her failure honorably but she preferred to manoeuvre her ways..if the lecturer had promised her A or B ,she would av jumped at the offer! I need to defend this man!
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
He may have a point.

I know some very pretty girls who were never approached by lecturers. The thing is they mind their business. After lecture, they go home straight. They don't loiter around lecturers' office. They read hard for exams. If they fail, they read for the carryover.

Nothing concerns them with sorting lecturer.

What you don't know won't know you. It's simple.
exactly
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by SaroWiwa: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't agree that the girl is playing a victim here. If you ever school in Nigeria, you will know that this is a common trend among the male lecturers.

Yes not everyone can pass a course at the same time, but what is the lecturers' motives? There are lecturers who set their exams to make sure many fail. The more people that fail, the more students will meet them for assistance (blocking/sorting) either paying in cash or kind, to pass. You know the rest.

I know of morally upright lecturers, students hardly fail their exams and if you do and resit for the exams, you are sure to pass. With such ones, you can never try to tempt them, takeless of incriminating them in this kind of embarrassing situation.

If strict measures are not taken against this kind of lecturers, our educational system will continue to go down. Every students must not graduate, that's why we have school drop outs and WAF. Everybody must not go to school, they may be better in something else. The lecturers are supposed to fish that out and not to succumb to their sexual advances to keep them in the academic environment.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Jascon4: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2018
Mires:

Agreed! It's so unfortunate what the society has turned into these days more especially in this era where social network has adversely affected students academic performance.

I am not here to exonerate the prof but if the truth must be told, every human has different level of resistance to crime, be it sexual pervasion or the rest. Indeed, the prof is a human and none of us could attest his level of resistance. We can only boast of our own and not even that of our compatriots, colleagues or brothers. As an insider in academic environ, I want to categorically say that most of the sexual pervasion on our campuses are initiated by female students who either want to have sex with male lecturers for marks, fame or money. Unfortunately, lecturers are hardly disposed with money to the point of leveraging it on sex.

During my NYSC several years ago when I was for the first time to officially be assigned courses to lecture both HND and ND students, as if I knew before what I was about to faced then, I decided that I must maintain my integrity and etiquette on the job. It wasn't only shocking but I couldn't still believe how some of the female students approached me on the premise of ready to do anything for marks. I could recall one of them insulting me when I said "No". She even reminded me the day my mother gave birth to me. That I shouldn't feel as Mr Lecturer. That I am a common corper wee. Lol. Sincerely, I couldn't wait for the NYSC year to be over to leave that Polytechnic. I saw a different academic environment in relation to where I was trained.

Today, when I look at the rate at which nepotism has taken the order of the day in employment of young academics in our universities and polytechnics in relation to some wayward girls on our campuses, I weep for our country..

Nice. You said you weren't trying to exonerate the professor, but your narrative says otherwise. The man in question had two choices, indulging his inordinate desire and simply saying NO. Saying NO, would not cause him any bodily pains or any form of suffering to justify the ease at which he embraced such practice. I ask again, if saying yes had come with the death penalty, would he have said yes?

This further buttresses my point, that it was a matter of choice and he deliberately wanted to do it. There is nothing to blame but himself.

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Kotodoctor:

You still don't get the point do you?

It's s given that lecturers are currupt. However allowing young female student get away with this, ultimately exempt them of blame. Is like asking in case of adultry, we're is the man?

Women true like playing the victim card. I have seen this first hand in my school days. Am Not making a case for lectures. Far be it from me. But women on there part should learn to take responsibility. We all know they are two state away from innocent.

This even translate to the Labour market. You look at the banks and it dominated by women, mtn offices nkor. Yet everyone act like they are there on merit list.

Women know what they want, most times they end up using us. Men are the real victimes here. Because when a woman decide to exact her powers on a man, it take the grace of god to resist.Am just being honest. However, when it comes into the open, they are too a shame to admitt.

I get your point and believe me when such cases are made public I will condemn the woman.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 11:59am On Apr 10, 2018
SaroWiwa:
I don't agree that the girl is playing a victim here. If you ever school in Nigeria, you will know that this is a common trend among the male lecturers.

Yes not everyone can pass a course at the same time, but what is the lecturers' motives? There are lecturers who set their exams to make sure many fail. The more people that fail, the more students will meet them for assistance (blocking/sorting) either paying in cash or kind, to pass. You know the rest.

I know of morally upright lecturers, students hardly fail their exams and if you do and resit for the exams, you are sure to pass. With such ones, you can never try to tempt them, takeless of incriminating them in this kind of embarrassing situation.

If strict measures are not taken against this kind of lecturers, our educational system will continue to go down. Every students must not graduate, that's why we have school drop outs and WAF. Everybody must not go to school, they may be better in something else. The lecturers are supposed to fish that out and not to succumb to their sexual advances to keep them in the academic environment.

Unfortunately a few men believe that a man should never be held accountable for his moral misconduct. Just blame it on the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by kimoyo: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
This lecturer undecided no be new thing. Back in the mid/ late 90s, the fear of falling into his hands was the beginning of wisdom. Everyone prayed to pass his course at a sitting especially girls.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Codes151(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
The guy is a fool..
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Rapsino(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

I claim holy because I am in that context. I have lectured before and I can tell you that saying get out of my office is not difficult. I will repeat myself.....Any lecturer that has girls openly throwing themselves at him non stop has no moral value and is also corrupt. Those that stylishly do so can be walked out or ignored. I know very well that the first thing students learn when they enter campus is how each of their lecturers behave. This one is wicked, this one will not fail you all you have to do is read and pass, if this one catches you cheating it's carry over straight, This one likes sorting, This one likes sleeping with students even if she is married and pregnant etc. So yeah, unless you are a new lecturer which means students have not gotten used to your character on the job, I see no reason why girls will be comfortable making sexual advances at you.
Inshort that term body no be firewood annoys me. Like men are expected to be goats who just go about fucking anything that has a hole grin. If I want to have an encounter I go look for one where my career will not be affected.
I understand ur content. But if I am single and have such encounter I will have sex. I said my mind. But believe me this girls are persistent. It's not easy the way you see it.. Maybe the main one never jam u grin
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by MrHistorian: 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tozara:
Calm down. She FAILED. She didn't want to accept her failure. So she went to the lecturer to negotiate for additional marks that would help her pass a course she had failed - WRONG. The lecturer indulged her request - WRONG no 2 - and made an unprofessional offer (I wouldn't call it "immoral", 'cause she's an adult, and there's nothing wrong with him fücking her under different circumstances if they both consented) to satisfy his own perverted desires - Wrong no 3. She couldn't accept it, because it didn't favour her, not because she thought NEGOTIATING FOR MARKS YOU DIDN'T EARN WAS WRONG AND CRIMINAL (remember that bribery and corruption are still criminal offences in our constitution) - refer to WRONG NO 1.

Then she called him again to try her luck, probably hoping he would demand for a more comfortable price, while she had a back-up plan in place, to expose him as an unprofessional, perverted jerk and criminal if it doesn't work out, which explains why she recorded the phone conversation from the very beginning. If he hadn't demanded for FIVE TIMES, would she have shared the recording? If she had gotten a better bargain, would she have exposed him? You think if he had given her marks she DIDN'T EARN, hence did not deserve, we would have heard anything at all? If she was innocent and "morally" upright, she wouldn't have gone to him to make a request for illegal and unlawful changes to her woeful marks in the first place. There's no saint here, and there's no victim. Our laws, rules, and regulations, and the noble values of Obafemi Awolowo University, are the victims, and the two idiots and headfucks are the criminals under whose knives OAU's image has been made to bleed.

The lady and the Professor are both morally screwed. She only opted out and decided to play victim because she couldn't get a better bargain. They're both criminals. The toxins in the lifeblood of this cancerous system of ours.

She would be the victim only if it is established that THE PROFESSOR FAILED HER FOR NOT GIVING IN TO HIS PRIOR SEXUAL DEMANDS AND NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS A DULLARD THAT WROTE DOWN NONSENSE IN HER EXAM, which would justify her going to him to negotiate marks, and setting him up to gather evidence for his indictment.

We have no such information yet, so let's wait for the University to conclude their investigation and publicize their findings.

Are you a medical student at OAU?

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Opoki(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Olablessinq2016:
guys please one of my guy wan release track dis month endin i go need u to epp hin career by promotin it via ur social media

I dey here to support his dream, I once it's posted, call my name, I I always support people and their dream, I hope the song is good, not promoting violence, drug, sex, Fraud and your friend is not trying to sound like wizkid?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Antichristus: 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Evidence1000:

Fine! It is wrong but would they put sugar in your mouth only for you to reject it?
You see, it's not everyone that has the strength to withstand temptations.

Google the man’s name right now and see the shame he has brought to his family? In saner climes, his career is over. No academic institution would ever trust him. He won’t even be allowed to teach in a school. Nigeria is a country where people act with impunity.

To the OP, thanks for demonstrating your lack of civility.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by rabzy: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
mekstaniac:
Don't mind people. If she had failed and decided to rewrite the course just like she should, who would have the chance to take advantage of her? Olodo

There are lecturers that can fail you 77 times until your existence becomes meaningless.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by delishpot: 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Rapsino:

I understand ur content. But if I am single and have such encounter I will have sex. I said my mind. But believe me this girls are persistent. It's not easy the way you see it.. Maybe the main one never jam u grin

grin grin grin grin shey the real Delilahs? The real endtime childrens? grin grin well if you chose to have sex with the student, that is because you feel entitled to the awuf and you make a choice to chop and clean mouth when offered not because you were too helpless to say no. Those are two different things.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by ImaIma1(f): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Does any of this nullify the fact that the man demands for sex from students which should be against his ethics as a lecturer?

Whether the girl is a runs girl or fly girl, victim or perpetrator, if the lecturer faces his work squarely and doesn't demand or accept sex from students, she won't see who to sleep with.

The case her is the man taking advantage of ladies, virgin or otherwise.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by armadeo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

I claim holy because I am in that context. I have lectured before and I can tell you that saying get out of my office is not difficult. I will repeat myself.....Any lecturer that has girls openly throwing themselves at him non stop has no moral value and is also corrupt. Those that stylishly do so can be walked out or ignored. I know very well that the first thing students learn when they enter campus is how each of their lecturers behave. This one is wicked, this one will not fail you all you have to do is read and pass, if this one catches you cheating it's carry over straight, This one likes sorting, This one likes sleeping with students even if she is married and pregnant etc. So yeah, unless you are a new lecturer which means students have not gotten used to your character on the job, I see no reason why girls will be comfortable making sexual advances at you.
Inshort that term body no be firewood annoys me. Like men are expected to be goats who just go about fucking anything that has a hole grin. If I want to have an encounter I go look for one where my career will not be affected.

You really got it.

There are some lecturers in the department that she would ever dare to call and talk to like this. This man was open to suggestions and is known for this that's why she tried it and apparently they had actually discussed the issue before.

Anyway that doesn't remove the stain from the girl cos she's also prone to exchanging sex for marks her grouse was the score appeared uneven to her.

The lecturer is to blame in this case cos his mates have been offered and they said no but he just needed to " nack" that girl.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by yusman14(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pavore9:

It is worsen by non competence. The education system right from the primary level has not prepared many adequately thus the high rate of unemployment after tertiary education.
we av good schools in lagos and imo state..mayb u wanna refer to d northerners
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by yusman14(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Xisnin:

Kindly resign and find another job. If Buhari's ant-corruption drive was real, this "professor"
will be in jail by now.
jail??on top wat..d gal approach him...she shud av study er books
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by 4C2215131: 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
I still don't know why some people won't read, you approach lecturers for sex just to get marks.. what will happen if you read?

E go die if e read!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by 4C2215131: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
delishpot:

And this trend seems normal and okay to you? I expect you to be pissed at the degeneration going on in our campuses but here you are sounding like oh well, sometimes the lectures can't help it. Girls would always throw themselves if they see that the trend is acceptable and normal same way boys would offer bribe if it is the trend in that school. If a lecturer is known to not condone bribery in cash or kind but is just and diligent in his course available and eager to help his students excel in their studies, I believe students will love and appreciate him.
How often do you hear about sex for mark in proper universities around the world? Yeah, you are right that is because it is not a trend in normal societies and the results of such actions if exposed would not turn out good for student and lecturer involved. What flimsy excuse so a student shows body language and the lecturer is so stupid and helpless that he can not walk her out? If his reputation as a no nonsense man is known I can guarantee you that no girl would ever dare such stupid stunt because that will be the first thing they will learn about that lecturer. Any lecturer that has females throwing themselves at him constantly is a very corrupt lecturer with no integrity.

Hear ye! Hear ye!!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Xisnin(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
yusman14:
jail??on top wat..d gal approach him...she shud av study er books
Lecturers are not god, they can be approached for anything!
Those who don't want to be approached should resign asap and get another
job. This "professor" should have lost his job now and be facing jail term for
corruption.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by 4C2215131: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
mamatwiny:

Start it with your female children then we will take you serious.
We are all to be blamed for the decadence in our society. Our boys value yahoo while our girls have turned olosho to runs. Infact, u are looked down in school if you don't have a boyfriend , a wealthy one at that. Then this model craze everywhere, gone are the fays girls want to be the next Okonjo Iweala or Dora Akunyili.

That aside, that does not take the blame away from the prof that wants to do 5 times for an E. He wants his own share of the national cake while not compromising standards by giving an E.

Talk about eating his cake and having it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by charain: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
I still don't know why some people won't read, you approach lecturers for sex just to get marks.. what will happen if you read?
You don't read either, nowhere did the girl approach the lecturer for sex.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by Pavore9: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
yusman14:
we av good schools in lagos and imo state..mayb u wanna refer to d northerners

Public or private schools?Why your limit to these 2 states?
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by armadeo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tozara:
Calm down. She FAILED. She didn't want to accept her failure. So she went to the lecturer to negotiate for additional marks that would help her pass a course she had failed - WRONG. The lecturer indulged her request - WRONG no 2 - and made an unprofessional offer (I wouldn't call it "immoral", 'cause she's an adult, and there's nothing wrong with him fücking her under different circumstances if they both consented) to satisfy his own perverted desires - Wrong no 3. She couldn't accept it, because it didn't favour her, not because she thought NEGOTIATING FOR MARKS YOU DIDN'T EARN WAS WRONG AND CRIMINAL (remember that bribery and corruption are still criminal offences in our constitution) - refer to WRONG NO 1.

Then she called him again to try her luck, probably hoping he would demand for a more comfortable price, while she had a back-up plan in place, to expose him as an unprofessional, perverted jerk and criminal if it doesn't work out, which explains why she recorded the phone conversation from the very beginning. If he hadn't demanded for FIVE TIMES, would she have shared the recording? If she had gotten a better bargain, would she have exposed him? You think if he had given her marks she DIDN'T EARN, hence did not deserve, we would have heard anything at all? If she was innocent and "morally" upright, she wouldn't have gone to him to make a request for illegal and unlawful changes to her woeful marks in the first place. There's no saint here, and there's no victim. Our laws, rules, and regulations, and the noble values of Obafemi Awolowo University, are the victims, and the two idiots and headfucks are the criminals under whose knives OAU's image has been made to bleed.

The lady and the Professor are both morally screwed. She only opted out and decided to play victim because she couldn't get a better bargain. They're both criminals. The toxins in the lifeblood of this cancerous system of ours.

She would be the victim only if it is established that THE PROFESSOR FAILED HER FOR NOT GIVING IN TO HIS PRIOR SEXUAL DEMANDS AND NOT BECAUSE SHE WAS A DULLARD THAT WROTE DOWN NONSENSE IN HER EXAM, which would justify her going to him to negotiate marks, and setting him up to gather evidence for his indictment.

We have no such information yet, so let's wait for the University to conclude their investigation and publicize their findings.

Brilliant. I think both of them should be punished. The girl whom it should be proven offered and the prof who accepted in order to set precedence for the future.
Re: Sex For Mark: "OAU Female Student Should Stop Playing The Victim" - Man Says by adelowor(f): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=Evidence1000 post=66583794]

Fine! It is wrong but would they put sugar in your mouth only for you to reject it?
You see, it's not everyone that has the strength to withstand temptations. [/quot

Oga, which temptation? Is the lady naked before him or what, that he cudnt reject the offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mathematics Question For Nursery Two(2) Pupils(pics) / 15 Horrifying Websites You Should Never Ever Visit. / ASUU Strike: FG’S Proposal May Lead To Lecturers’ Pay Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.