Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) (40713 Views)

Nengi's All White Party In Ghana (Photos) / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by BlueRayDick: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2018
Aye eleyi ti baje keh

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MVLOX(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2018
The guy sorry the babe resemble tiwa savage

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by DrToche: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2018
is like na to ask for childhood PIC b4 marriage or dating to avoid marrying or dating my fellow man turn woman..

I think any girl with no clitoris is a man..

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Fourwinds: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Sterope:
Her lega are still masculine
exactly
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Guidette(f): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2018
If he wants to make money, he shouldn't cut his dicck off. I heard it is very profitable for business. Besides the genital transformation usually leaves them not as happy as they expected, because men can still tell the difference between a natural one and an engineered one.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by ally457(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2018
unusual things wll start to happen when world iz about to end..... this iz a vivid example of such things..... so you guys hve to prepare ooo....cos world iz at it peak.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2018
busky101:
What happened to her dick? Am glad i have seen my gf's childhood photos.
It’s taped between the legs
That’s what most usually do unless they have surgery to turn it into a vagina

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2018
ally457:
unusual things wll start to happen when world iz about to end..... this iz a vivid example of such things..... so you guys hve to prepare ooo....cos world iz at it peak.....
Nonsense
Transgenders have been in existence for centuries
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Mrjaz(m): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2018
salvationproject:
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.
God punish the writer and PMB

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by busky101(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s taped between the legs
That’s what most usually do unless they have surgery to turn it into a vagina
tape keh? What happens if he gets a sudden erection? But oyibo people cut theirs off and replace it with a punanny.....

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by RSVP: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2018
I still can't imagine what could make some1 open his azz wide for a fellow men to slot is dîck innit! undecided

Shey der azz hole no dey pain dem ni??

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Eyamakata angry sad
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by lekkan(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2018
he looks irritating though and why am I seeing Tiwa Savage in that picture Abi it's my eyes ni??

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by tintingz(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2018
This is called gender dysphoria but many Africans are too ignorant to know that, all they know is condemn.

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:05am On Apr 10, 2018
busky101:
tape keh? What happens if he gets a sudden erection? But oyibo people cut theirs off and replace it with a punanny.....
Ok let me explain
In order to start developing breasts and soften the male features most men transitioning will start to take contraceptive pills (combination type ) this is cheaper and affordable for most.
With more female hormones in the body this problem you mentioned won’t occur as much. And the more female hormones introduced the less Male features visible.
Gender reassignment surgery is very very expensive most cannot afford it so most will have full breast other female features soft skin etc but will still have their man part. So they tape it between their legs

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by GenbIoodykiller: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2018
Sofrosh:
Tiwa Savage tiwnny grin
he resemble tiwa savage

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by introvertedsoul: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Oke, Yoruba guy. . . .

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by busky101(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Ok let me explain
In order to start developing breasts and soften the male features most men transitioning will start to take contraceptive pills (combination type ) this is cheaper and affordable for most.
With more female hormones in the body this problem you mentioned won’t occur as much. And the more female hormones introduced the less Male features visible.
Gender reassignment surgery is very very expensive most cannot afford it so most will have full breast other female features soft skin etc but will still have their man part. So they tape it between their legs
thanks for your swift and learned response....you have cleared me of all doubts......thanks a lot raine!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by maamisco(f): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2018
this she/he transdanger or gender ne resembles tiwa savage too much. Allah ka shirye mu.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by tofolo(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Sofrosh:
Tiwa Savage tiwnny grin
Word... there is actually a similarity. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Sofrosh(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2018
tofolo:
Word... there is actually a similarity. cheesy
Before nko....dem b twins oo, maybe cheesy Tiwa na even transgender na why teebliz divorce am grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2018
tintingz:
This is called gender dysphoria but many Africans are too ignorant to know that, all they know is condemn.
Transgender and Transexual are not the same though. Wanting to be a woman and living as a woman being the main distinction.
And no not all Africans are ignorant - some are well informed
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2018
busky101:
thanks for your swift and learned response....you have cleared me of all doubts......thanks a lot raine!!
You are welcome.
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
i want to press your breast
You are a broken human being

2 Likes

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Starks: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2018
ugly ugly ugly
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by Eju2018(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2018
early morning erection will always humble him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
Nope am just an admirer that desires to press your soft breast kiss
And I am not accepting of your desires

1 Like

Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2018
BOBRISKY DON GET COMPETITOR

Let the woman-man come to Nigeria and compete with Bobrisky.

But wait a minute?

Is Bobrisky not a CROSS DRESSER?
Re: Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:24am On Apr 10, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
early morning erection will always humble him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not really
Hormones suppress that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Children Mob Corper After Mistaking Him For Phyno (Video) / Drake Requests For Niniola's Song On Radio, She Reacts / Uju Stella Shares Sultry Swimsuit Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.