Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? (2897 Views)

My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
I have called their customer service countless times and on each occasion I was directed to send email to refunds department, customer care relations, etc... but the result I got was bounced emails. It’s getting frustrating by the day.

Immediately they cancelled my round trip due to operational requirements why didn’t they return my money at once? Why wait for me to call and Email effortlessly? I just don’t get it.

Ok One mail finally got through and I was given a form to fill as regard my booking info and reference number but when I tried replying my message bounced back again and I have not been able to get in touch with them ever since. Hopefully, I can get some help here
Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by prico32(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2018
go to their office at the airport, ask for a refund, once its confirmed the flight was cancelled by them, you will get your refund by cash

1 Like

Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2018
prico32:
go to their office at the airport, ask for a refund, once its confirmed the flight was cancelled by them, you will get your refund by cash
Thanks a bunch
Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by prico32(m): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
worworgirl:
Thanks a bunch
anytime
Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by misspatsy(f): 10:53am On May 26, 2021
Hi. Please did this method work? Were you able to get your refund?
Thanks a bunch
Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by misspatsy(f): 10:54am On May 26, 2021
I have similar issue presently and I am yet to get any refund or a response to my mails. angry angry
Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by ENG0701: 12:39pm On May 26, 2021
misspatsy:
I have similar issue presently and I am yet to get any refund or a response to my mails. angry angry

It is better to go to their office for refund. Arik air never responds to mail and calls. Talking from experience.
Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by aieromon(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2021
misspatsy:

https://www.nairaland.com/2910934/arik-air-please-refund-money/1#93912848

callcentre@arikair.com
arikrefunds@arikair.com
talktous@arikair.com

Make sure you copy all daily until you get a response from the Refunds Unit

Refunds Unit 08077791310 - I never got through

The Refunds Unit will share a form to complete and return. According to the form, refund is supposed to take a minimum of 40 working days to be completed. Mine took 6 months!
Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by misspatsy(f): 5:16pm On May 26, 2021
Ok. I will get there tomorrow. Maybe with frown and shout, they will give me cash too. But its not up to 21 days though undecided
ENG0701:

It is better to go to their office for refund. Arik air never responds to mail and calls. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by misspatsy(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2021
Mail i sent today bounced back. Those people are wicked sha cry
aieromon:

https://www.nairaland.com/2910934/arik-air-please-refund-money/1#93912848

callcentre@arikair.com
arikrefunds@arikair.com
talktous@arikair.com

Make sure you copy all daily until you get a response from the Refunds Unit

Refunds Unit 08077791310 - I never got through

The Refunds Unit will share a form to complete and return. According to the form, refund is supposed to take a minimum of 40 working days to be completed. Mine took 6 months!
Re: Arikair Cancelled My Flight. How Do I Get A Refund? by ENG0701: 8:05pm On May 26, 2021
misspatsy:
Ok. I will get there tomorrow. Maybe with frown and shout, they will give me cash too. But its not up to 21 days though undecided

Okay. But better to go early. I went there after sending mails and calling for 3 months

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Bahamas? / Someone To Buy My Flight Ticket / Dana Crash DNA Results , Ready Next Week - Pathlogist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.