Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? (33094 Views)

Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by elloso(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hello fam.
I will be traveling to the UK soon (Scotland precisely) and I intend to book a flight (Turkish Airline) that has a stopover at Istanbul and Dublin.
Do I need a transit visa to go through Dublin?

Please I really need your reply 🙏

17 Likes

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
As a Nigerian..YEs sarr and that's to tour the city but if you remain in the airport..you dont need one

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by elloso(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
As a Nigerian..YEs sarr and that's to tour the city but if you remain in the airport..you dont need one
Thanks a lot.
I will not leave the airport, I will just spend few hours there.

68 Likes

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Newbiein2016: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Call Turkish to confirm. I've heard that a transit visa is required for Dublin.

elloso:
Hello fam.
I will be traveling to the UK soon (Scotland precisely) and I intend to book a flight (Turkish Airline) that has a stopover at Istanbul and Dublin.

16 Likes

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by ScrapMetals: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2023
No

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Jennyclay(f): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
come and take me along with you to the UK Biko!!

Thank you!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by ovie8200: 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
No, you don't need it. You're just an international passager who is transiting. You will only need if you want to come out of the airport and spend a couple of days in Istanbul before continuing with your journey to the UK.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by GboyegaD(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
No, for your conviction, you could call Turkish Airline directly.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Emilianorora(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Lonelyhrt1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
No, you don’t need one.

9 Likes

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by lordempire(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
Humm

1 Like

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2023
You dont need turkish visa. I used turkish airline when i was going to uk. I did not use any transit visa,.
As for as turkish airline is considered

1 Like

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ask well no go hang oo
Any stop over wey pass africa (Egypt, Ethiopia)
Or lebanon.
. avoid am o jejely

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by MasterTeeUSA: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
Always check with the airlines and get the name and number of the person you last spoke to. I have seen people refused on the day of departure. Don't wait till it's too late and blame village people.

elloso:
Hello fam.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Honestfrend: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2023
How u go take comments here now.. I never commot for 9aija since dey born me..

Meanwhile check my signature..

4 Likes

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by AfahaAbia(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2023
Stay in the airport. U don't need one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by erniok(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

If you did, don't you think it would be one of the airline's requirements?

Mumu².
The bitterness in ypur heart is amazing. Must you insult him to answer him?

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by TotoGame(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
No you don't need one

1 Like

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by sofeo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
We cam ask the other bros.
Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by lanre4411(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
You don’t need a transit visa bro if it’s on Turkish airlines you are only flying to instanbul airport and you will from there enter another sir craft to fly to Dublin so Not necessary but if it’s air France or Klm you need it but on Turkish Not necessary

7 Likes

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Germi9: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2023
Na to kuku miss for Dublin oo

1 Like

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by AfahaAbia(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Always check with the airlines and get the name and number of the person you last spoke to. I have seen people refused on the day of departure. Don't wait till it's too late and blame village people.

U're talking nonsense

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Abokiijebu: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Rada rada
Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Zupay: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Confirm from Turkish airline.
Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Tizu(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Are you ready to pay daily with your pvssy?
Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by koolaid87: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
With naija pali, most certainly
Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Zupay: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Germi9:
Na to kuku miss for Dublin oo

It makes no sense as he is heading to the UK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by na2016: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
elloso:
Hello fam.

You will need but call your airline and confirm
Re: My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? by Homologous: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Jnrbaino4real:
You dont need turkish visa. I used turkish airline when i was going to uk. I did not use any transit visa,.
As for as turkish airline is considered

Can't you read?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Lagos And Its Environs Looked Like In The 40's-60’s (photos) / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! / Governor Obiano's Christmas Decorations In Awka , Anambra State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.