Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) (42483 Views)

Man Engages His Girlfriend With A Range Rover in Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Snow02: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
giftlygifted:
This is wat I want
you'll get it just make sure your head game is on point don't forget to swallow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by highpriestess: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
money talks.wink
broke NL guys will come here to bark like a bulldog.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Yuneek(f): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Awwww... I'm jealous. This OAU professor that is begging for 5 rounds of sex from a student should come and see his mates o. Click on this link to see how he disgraced himself. https://dailynaija.com/post/sex-scandal-audio-of-oau-professor-demanding-5-rounds-of-sex-from-student-for-a-pass-leaks-listen
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Spaxon(f): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
before will she say no

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by DrToche: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
na no she for say?nawaooo..
this girl go gum this one tight make other slayers no near
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Timagex(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Dat was me cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by DrToche: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
na no she for say?nawaooo..
this girl go gum this one tight make other slayers no near
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Akeos(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
i can see love
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
head game, sawollo waht? sad
Snow02:
you'll get it just make sure your head game is on point don't forget to swallow
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Sundaygirl(f): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Checkout the Pictures below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1605/nigerian-man-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-with-a-range-rover-evoque-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Good though but not enough reasons to establish marriage foundation

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Zinny25(f): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Oh mehn! I need that kind of proposal ooo, with 10 million naira.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Poverty mentality.

I'm trying to imagine the same guy proposing to Linda Ikeji or Dangote's daughter with a car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Dyt(f): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ehhhhh

Where is my own diamond ring, furnished flat and a car
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Timagex(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
waiting for the day I'll see topics with headlines like; Nigerian lady proposes to man with range Rover evogue or Benz..

that'll be 2053 I think..

equality cry
it begins with you wink...I'm available for rehearsal sha smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Topcrafts(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
This does not guarantee a fulfilled marriage o...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by lekanwire: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
I need that kind of propose..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Safiaa(f): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
The kinda man i need in my life grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by TheMessiah: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
waiting for the day I'll see topics with headlines like; Nigerian lady proposes to man with range Rover evogue or Benz..

equality cry
That is very correct.
By 2053 the price of this Range Rover would be affordable wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by sole26: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
faithsystem:
and were is my future hubiii?? please i don't need range rover to say yes. propose o before laalaa do

OK my wonderful Faithsystem, here Am I . will u marry me?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
phayvoursky:
Thats good because it's just a proposal.

I'm her main guy

I'll bleep her at the back of the vehicle tomorrow and put the car up for sale on jiji.

After all if she had said no you wouldn't have given her the car
. .. Oooooo this guy you to funny lolz
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by greatman247(m): 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
Why won't she say yes, when money is directly or indirectly involved. Rubbish, larger percentage of Nigerian girls will say yes to a rich man with expensive gift as such even if he is a criminal and very few will turn down, so there they are bunch of thieves
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Temple1288(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Guys try to hustle hard, be rich before you get married.
To be sincere, don't bring children into the world of management. Don't expect to be successful after marriage, instead abandon the idea to bring out kids into this world, especially Nigeria. It never worked, It can't work, it won't work that way..

Children should enjoy every enjoyable thing in the world.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by ibkayee(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Don't marry for money.
Or try not to marry for money(alone).
But go ye to where the rich are,
And marry for love
smiley wink
Thus sayeth the gods...

HML to them in advance.
wink
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by ibkayee(f): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Safiaa:
The kinda man i need in my life grin
Hey dear, longest time, hope you’re well smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

equality cry

My brother
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
I guess she is, shes back full blast
ibkayee:

Hey dear, longest time, hope you’re well smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Njeps:

My brother

I don't understand? sorry I'm not a guy.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't understand? sorry I'm not a guy.

U dont need to M'aam
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
He only boughted her love
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I guess she is, shes back full blast
Lol my Don cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Njeps:

U dont need to M'aam

oh yeah, I need to dearie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? / Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.