Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot (519 Views)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Lady Goes Berserk After Being Sexually Harassed By A Co-passenger In A Bus / Can You Love Someone Without Being Sexually Attracted To Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot by showitnaija: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
good evening readers, please i need your candid advice on this issue .
in the compound where i stay there is this girl of about 12 years of age who is dating a man of about 40 years

when i noticed it i called the girl and asked her about it which she did not deny it , she told me that her mum is aware of the relationship.
so i gave her a motherly advice thinking she will stop but she continued
then i approached her mum about the issue but the mum told me that nothing is going on between her daughter and the man, then one day the young man came to preach to me that was when i held him and started interrogating him on his relationship with the under aged girl.

and he told me that the girls mum came to him and told him that God reveal to her that her daughter is his wife , she took him to her church and her pastor said the same thing that the girl is his wife .

but later i got to know that ,that man is not the only man sleeping with the girl there are many of them and non of them is her mate
i still could not hold it cos i have a daughter too so i still called
the girl and talk to her that was when she told me how her step father was the one who started abusing her sexually.
since the age of 7 , and now that she is 12 her mum send her to men to get money cos the step father is not working

if she does not bring money her use to beat her so the best she can do for herself is to go out there and do what she gats to do to bring money for her and her step father.

she said is just that she don't know who her father is if not she would have looked for him.
but i should not let her mum knows we had this discussion if not she will kill her.

so please my people what do advice i do my major concern is there are kids in this compound i don't a situation where this 40 years old man
will transfer this wicked character to other kids.
Re: Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot by mexxmoney: 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Google women arise and contact them And report the case. They take it up
Re: Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
call the police, let them monitor this madness, arrest every culprit (mother, step dad included) and ONE BULLET to the back of the head for each one of them!

case closed!

1 Like

Re: Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot by MissRaine69(f): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Election time is near so I am certain something will be done about it.
Let the local politicians know/ Governor
Don’t bother with the police they will come and arrest you instead. Which is unfortunate but that’s the battle you face. But above all don’t do nothing.
Re: Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot by MissRaine69(f): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
call the police, let them monitor this madness, arrest every culprit (mother, step dad included) and ONE BULLET to the back of the head for each one of them!

case closed!
Police? Nigerian police?
Re: Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot by JudgementHammer: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Contact ministry of women affairs in your state. They'll take it up.

This is what i used to say. This one is not a virgin now and its not her fault. The mumus that come online and open their mouth like cow yansh to say ...team virgin, team virgin!.. They've not seen the other side of life.

If she grows up hating men or finding it hard to relate with people, people will say its pride. There's a lot behind why people do the way they do. Its foolish to conclude by what u just see on d surface. Your attitude says more than being a virgin

I pray God liberates her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save A Girl Who Is Being Sexually Abuse Your Advice Would Do Alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Police? Nigerian police?

i would have said kill them all without involving the police but this is too complex, and some higher power need to intervene.

(1) (Reply)

Inability To Login / Raped As A Child By An Uncle / The Hardest Truth Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.