Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (86689 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by rOsy247(f): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by paymentvoucher: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2018
angry
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by dust144(m): 10:28am On Apr 11, 2018
That's a man.
Rip
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Timbi: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2018
JoshB92:
Where is the chopped dick or i don't believe the story
My guy open your eyes, you'll see the d.I.c.k beside the lady in the first pics on the blue spread sheet

1 Like

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Marshalxv(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2018
pishure of the sliced prick or ahdun believe it
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Alanzazani: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Someone probably killed two cheating lovers
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Brains1990(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
This story is the lie of the year.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by showafrica(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Na only me dey see the prick..?? The prick was even erect when it was cut off. The girl is wicked, they should go and settle in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Brains1990(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
This story is the lie of the year. Gosh.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by XingXhang(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Single guys like us wee just be happy because of story line these...Relationships and its perks
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Yinxies(f): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
The story get as e be sha...

No blood on the guy's boxers

I thought one would die if the pen$x was cut off

Who then killed the girl
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Hugo55(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
chai! Conji na truly bastard.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by amnesty7: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
What's the name of the movie?
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by spencekat(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Nwodosis:
He would have cut off hers too instead of killing her!
angry I am not in support of the said girl's murder,but a man without a 'follow come' joystick is equivalent to a dead man.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by voxsaint(f): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2018
This story has K leg..... In my observation, the girl's real guy caught them in the act and decided to chop off the guy's jonthomus and kill the slayqueen...
viceddy95:
Fellow friends please let be careful with girls who are coming around us in the of love ❤️. This girl cut her boyfriend property and the boyfriend kill her in return.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
I think they were both murdered by an outside lover of one of them
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Timbi: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Marshalxv:
pishure of the sliced prick or ahdun believe it

Serve your curiosity (amputated penile shaft/protuberance)

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by princeemmma(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2018
This film go sweet for heaven ooooooo, chai

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Our5k(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Questions:

1. If she actually cut her boyfriend's John Thomas, where is the sliced prick?

a) do you think she used a razor or a kitchen knife?

b) why is the boyfriend's white boxers not soaked with blood?

2. The boyfriend and girlfriend appear to be lying dead on the bed. True of False?

a) if the boyfriend actually killed her, who then killed the boyfriend?

b) do you think the boyfriend killed the girlfriend with the same knife/or razor the girlfriend used in slicing his blokos?

30 marks

Time: 1 and half hours
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Assassin101: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
how come the guy's shorts are not soaked in blood if his "property" was cut off?
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by effido666: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
[[color=#990000][/color]my guy u try wella to revenge......even if u no fit make am u really try ......fake bitches everywherequote author=Samusu post=66603752]Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

Is the guy dead??

Cutting off his black panther!!![/quote]
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by donbachi(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
u do me i do u.man no go vex step on d death floor.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Supreme01: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
so the gal after cuting the guyz deek still stand and look at the guy, an the guy with that pains ran after d gal an kill her abi?

Thunder were go thunder the poster an the one that move it to FP d Aso Rock thunder one person join lipsrsealed
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by thatafricanboi(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2018
olasco2035:
Where is d dick
Check the first pic, beside the woman

1 Like

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Sajio(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2018
viceddy95:
Fellow friends please let be careful with girls who are coming around us in the of love ❤️. This girl cut her boyfriend property and the boyfriend kill her in return.
. If the both are dead then something went wrong. D killer might be out there less one of them survives to tell the story..
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Absongz(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2018
All the negativity these days is really alarming, so sad.
Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by Oluwambo147(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Kingdollar28:
Choi

But the story is not yet complete..

They both looked dead!!

Who then killed the girl??

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) by salvationproject(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Though I did not read the post because I am not wearing my glasses presently but I sincerely believe I know the landlord of the house who rape and save the girl from dying of konji and that he stands to be burnt alive for his manhood to live for the women including ex-first lady patience Jonathan as in such goodwill are rare. So if the DPO can just arrest the girl and assess her private organs diligently, you will definitely agree with me that the suffering in Nigeria is responsible for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Festac Bank Robbery Incidence, 14-month-old Baby & Mother Killed / Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.