Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! (4165 Views)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

u know wat ujujoan, your just a fcking air head, a complete waste of skin
let me break it dwn for your homo erectus brain
when i was in college here, in your so called jand, i had a part time job, so i didnt need any one to pay my rent , much less buy me credic
wat am trying to say, is the arist thing is a mixture of greed and the harsh economic climate of nigeria
i really dont like talking to ignorant pips, and its obvious if there was such thing as list for ignorant pip like u, u wld definately make it into the top 100 easily

No need to get you knickers in a twist girlie!

Now I know where you are coming from! You needed to work to pay for your schooling? Eiiyah, too bad! Some of didnt have to!  tongue

Why dont you work herder so you can get that bo_ob job you've been fatasizing about eh?  wink  cheesy

Missy B:

At this point, there's no doubt, a Naija Lady must have taken a man away from her.
Review her posts, since 2008, the topics she capable of discussing best are ; the Cons of Naija Women and how she's D'ick starved. That Girl should be spat on!!
What a complete and total waste of air she is. *sigh of shame*

I know, I did read her previous posts and now I just . . .  pity her!  sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 1:24pm On May 13, 2010
WORKING AND SCHOOLING ACTUALLY LOOKS V GOOD ON MY CV,it means i can multi task, i can take on challenges etc
u see y i said ur an illiterate slowpoke, yes i paid 4 my own education and i think that counts as a plus, rather than a minus
i never claimed to be sani abachas daughter,
maybe if u paid a bit more for ur own education, instead of buying chewing gum and the latest blackberry, dat u dont even know a 100th of its function
then perharps u would have more to say for your self rather than come here ranting like someone who has reached the upper limits of their brain
n pls dont say ur trying to indulge me, cos u really havent got wat it takes
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

WORKING AND SCHOOLING ACTUALLY LOOKS V GOOD ON MY CV,it means i can multi task, i can take on challenges etc
u see y i said your an illiterate slowpoke, yes i paid 4 my own education and i think that counts as a plus, rather than a minus
i never claimed to be sani abachas daughter,
maybe if u paid a bit more for your own education, instead of buying chewing gum and the latest blackberry, dat u dont even know a 100th of its function
then perharps u would have more to say for your self rather than come here ranting like someone who has reached the upper limits of their brain
n pls dont say your trying to indulge me, cos u really havent got wat it takes

Yea? I bet it also explains the failed tests too!  tongue

You've not even seen rantings yet! Make they ban me because of you I swear, NL go close for me and you!  angry  angry  angry

Meanwhile, I see you've got nothing useful to say relating to the topic, so I'm just gonna let you have your moment of madness!  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by tkb417(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea? I bet it also explains the failed tests too! tongue

You've not even seen rantings yet! Make they ban me because of you I swear, NL go close for me and you! angry angry angry

Meanwhile, I see you've got nothing useful to say relating to the topic, so I'm just gonna let you have your moment of madness! tongue
lmao grin grin grin grin grin

so quit if u dont wanna get banned cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 1:37pm On May 13, 2010
its you whose brain has failed to respond swiftly, so wat if i gat posts from the 80s
n wat failed tests r u talkin about,
pls dont mix me up wiv one of ur loser pips
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2010
tkb417:

lmao grin grin grin grin grin

so quit if u dont wanna get banned cheesy

Abi? undecided

The tramp's just gonna keep following me around! angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2010
what was the subject of this post again?however mr victor no cause for alarm am sure there are silly chiks over there too who would straight up ask u for moni however alot of naija gals are still really good gals and her asking for money is not necessarily fom poverty but could be a get him before he gets me mentality she may have suffered from the hands of too many bad guys just try not to generalize
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 1:47pm On May 13, 2010
ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think he meant u,
who is following this tramp around, i havent moved an inch
ok may be a few inches
but nothing more
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 1:49pm On May 13, 2010
no b this fowl ujoama talk say, she has a thing for rich guys
come here dey form, u be aristo jo
na why e dey pain u
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by 28Schweet(f): 1:50pm On May 13, 2010
andromida:

what was the subject of this post again?however mr victor no cause for alarm am sure there are silly chiks over there too who would straight up ask u for moni however alot of naija gals are still really good gals and her asking for money is not necessarily fom poverty but could be a get him before he gets me mentality she may have suffered from the hands of too many bad guys just try not to generalize
ROFLMAO, r u serious, r u seriously serious, you can't be that warped,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by spikedcylinder: 1:56pm On May 13, 2010
For Zeus sakes, can somebody lock this bloody thread?!?!?! undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2010
vivalavida,ujujoan,missyB you folks are not contributing instead arguing over what i dont understand.who cares if u paid for ur education or not.i will advise all of you to take your good for nothing bums outa here
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by tkb417(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

For Zeus sakes, can somebody lock this bloody thread?!?!?! undecided
u forgot the lock at home or what?

come lock am na; u go see cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by ewayne(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2010
saying that nigerian ladies are unromantic is like u saying okra is slippery so i feel its a waste of time debating on this issue because it is a proven fact they are unromantic
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2010
not yet spikes.its just shows how crappy people can be at times, gosh.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

no b this fowl ujoama talk say, she has a thing for rich guys
come here dey form, u be aristo jo
na why e dey pain u

Before nko? The rate at which guys are turning into Gold-digger these days is alarming. I gotta protect my assets. What better way to do it than to marry someone richer than I am     wink

Meanwhile FYI, I dont need aristos for anything, cos I depend on me!  cool  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2010
ewayne you damn right.i was only hoping to get others opinion.Ujujoan i think u suck.How about that?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 13, 2010
victor01:

not yet spikes.its just shows how crappy people can be at times, gosh.

Exactly! like starting a dumb topic like this.

Oh that's right, you are the thread starter . . .  tok about throwing stones when you live in a glass house!  angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:03pm On May 13, 2010
but i think it is unromantic to say the least, to ask a guy for money without at least building up that rapor
if i was feeling all romantic n shit, and on the first date a guy asked me to help fuel his car
i go unromatic one time
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 13, 2010
victor01:

ewayne you damn right.i was only hoping to get others opinion.Ujujoan i think u suck.How about that?

Trust me, the feeling is mutual!  cool  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2010
ujujoan what assets are talking about here.Not ur over sagged breasts and river niger kitty.you should be ashamed.ha!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 13, 2010
victor01:

ujujoan what assets are talking about here.Not your over sagged bosoms and river niger kitty.you should be ashamed.ha!

I wonder what kind of girl will possibly need something form you! undecided

Where did you meet her, under a bridge embarassed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:05pm On May 13, 2010
or masturbating in a glass house, u have fogoten ur enemy
am going to have a good sob
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan, at least u peeps hav bin quiet 4 sometime.kip it that way.bum
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

or self-servicing in a glass house, u have fogoten your enemy
am going to have a good sob

Dont go away yet oh. For once I agree with you on something . . .

vivaladiva:

but i think it is unromantic to say the least, to ask a guy for money without at least building up that rapor[/b]if i was feeling all romantic n poo, and on the first date a guy asked me to help fuel his car
i go unromatic one time

But does that warrant a stupid topic like '[b]Nigerian
ladies can be so unromantic'  

Why didnt he just say . . . 'The ashewo I picked last night . . . .'
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:08pm On May 13, 2010
e dont matter where he met her,just cos ur standing under a bridge, ujoama u sud know that it doesnt mean that u live there
ok say i saw u going into a public toilet, n then on ur exit
i walk up to u n say hi, do u live here
u see hw stupid that sounds
pls dnt run out of ammo yet, i tot u were hoping to get banned
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 13, 2010
victor01:

Ujujoan, at least u peeps hav bin quiet 4 sometime.kip it that way.bum
Yea, I will if you'll just acknowledge how dumb your thread is! She-male like you! You are the only female I know who's picking up girls and goes by the name 'Victor'!  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:10pm On May 13, 2010
amm sorry ujoama i didnt know u were beginin to like me, i take it all back
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2010
ujujoan.i know you are dumber than u seem.Am male with a really large cock.and Bleep ho s like almost daily.with just 2grand,ur pussy is mine,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

e dont matter where he met her,just cos your standing under a bridge, ujoama u sud know that it doesnt mean that u live there
ok say i saw u going into a public toilet, n then on your exit
i walk up to u n say hi, do u live here
u see hw silly that sounds
pls dnt run out of ammo yet, i tot u were hoping to get banned

I was hoping my statement was an indirect way of placing the lady in a low class.

But then I just assumed you would reason!  undecided

I really don't want to get banned, cos this is the only ID I've got and I do have a thing for NL!  wink  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by spikedcylinder: 2:13pm On May 13, 2010
tkb417:

u forgot the lock at home or what?

come lock am na; u go see cheesy

Lol!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 13, 2010
victor01:

ujujoan.i know you are dumber than u seem.Am male with a really large cock.and bleep ho s like almost daily.with just 2grand,your kitty is mine,

Isn't this 'f' I see on you profile! . . . .  

Oh well, I guess we could use that for heamaphrodites as well!  cool  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake / Why He Wun't Use CDs ......must Read / Any Girl With More Than One Boyfriend Is A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.