Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! (4166 Views)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by tkb417(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

amm sorry ujoama i didnt know u were beginin to like me, i take it all back
lol; joker cheesy

now can we lock the thread grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by 28Schweet(f): 2:16pm On May 13, 2010
sum1 answer me this, why are women who know what they want, how go after it, and who make no bones about what,when, & how, labelled ASEWO,  whereas the one's who a subservient are deemed worthy of whatever honour,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2010
UJUJOAN i like Igbo girls.they are so scheap here in Lagos.I trust u know all the hotspots.i can easily tell you are a hooker.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 13, 2010
tkb417:

lol; joker cheesy

now can we lock the thread grin

Lock which thread, not yet oh! I need that she-male to acknowledge how dumb his/her post is!  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 13, 2010
victor01:

UJUJOAN i like Igbo girls.they are so scheap here in Lagos.I trust u know all the hotspots.i can easily tell you are a hooker.

I see you've got experience in that department! Just talk true say na ashewo you go pick and all this will go away! wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2010
28sweety,ahewo has no other definition
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2010
ujujoan.i dont really have he time ok.just own up.you are full of crap.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by 28Schweet(f): 2:21pm On May 13, 2010
oh, that explains why my husband can't stand my single friends, who have no need for a man, except for 'other things' because they can spend their own money, have their own way, when and how they want, they've got the option of choice,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 13, 2010
victor01:

28sweety,ahewo has no other definition

You sure? r u really sure you are not using the expression 'Nigerian ladies' as a synonym?  undecided  tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by tkb417(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2010
28Schweet:

oh, that explains why my husband can't stand my single friends, who have no need for a man, except for 'other things' because they can spend their own money, have their own way, when and how they want, they've got the option of choice,
other things like what?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

For Zeus sakes, can somebody lock this bloody thread?!?!?! undecided

where's a hardware failure when you need one  cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2010
28sweet.Well i dont know about you.what i know is that we all have limits.its better for a woman to be independent and really i think women have sort of place themselves in a vulnerable position which men will gladly take advantage of.thats it
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2010
UJU i intentionally picked that subject because i knew i was going to meet people like u here who will shamelessy take pride in prostitution.You prostitute,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by victor01(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2010
uju pls tell me m wrong
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 13, 2010
oyb:

where's a hardware failure when you need one  cheesy cheesy

I bind you in Zeus name!  tongue

Ehen where is that she-male?

victor01:

UJU i intentionally picked that subject because i knew i was going to meet people like u here who will shamelessy take pride in prostitution.You love-peddler,

You intentionally picked the topic becos of me? Wow! I wish I could say I'm flattered but hey, sure u r not mistaking me for one of your sisters  
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by 28Schweet(f): 2:31pm On May 13, 2010
tkb417:

other things like what?
use your imagination ur old enough

victor01:

28sweet.Well i dont know about you.what i know is that we all have limits.its better for a woman to be independent and really i think women have sort of place themselves in a vulnerable position which men will gladly take advantage of.thats it
Victor, independent women, who know who they are an name their price are labelled, if you don't have a man by your side, you're an outcast, if you only use him for what he can give you, you're an outcast, (but the same can't be said if you do it within the confines of marriage, how wierd)
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:33pm On May 13, 2010
can we stop calling a rake a fork
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by SAGoddess: 2:33pm On May 13, 2010
I see fake nails and weaves have come off, lemme grab my popcorn and coffee!  I love drama, as long as I am not in it!  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 13, 2010
28Schweet:

Victor, independent women, who know who they are an name their price are labelled, if you don't have a man by your side, you're an outcast, if you only use him for what he can give you, you're an outcast, (but the same can't be said if you do it within the confines of marriage, how wierd)

Dont give yourself a headache trying to understand men! I gave up on that a long time ago.

Take this she-male for example, he's having a fit because a girl asked him for r/card! Peeps like him will be the first to crucify a single lady living in her won house with her own car. Pathetic I'd say!  undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:36pm On May 13, 2010
to b honest aristos or semi aristos, sld come out n say
ehen so i demand a guy has money to meet my needs or wants
ie recharge card, tantalizers, so bloody fck wat
baby girl just trying to survive
i really just cant stand it wen pips pretend its not a growing phenomenon in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by petebor02(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

I see fake nails and weaves have come off, lemme grab my popcorn and coffee!  I love drama, as long as I am not in it!  cheesy
vivaladiva:

can we stop calling a rake a fork
28Schweet:

use your imagination your old enough
infact the whole of you should leave the cafe and go home.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by sesman(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2010
thread locked, oya everybody shake hands and let by gone be by gone  grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:39pm On May 13, 2010
ujujoan,u b my sister wey i lost wey i no know
to b honest wetin u talk make pure african sense
a bunch of guys in that country r so narrow minded, wen they see an independent na problem
if u ask for small recharge card, na wahala
me i don tire ooo, leg dey pain me
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by tkb417(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2010
28Schweet:

use your imagination your old enough
how old is old enuff to read minds?

i withdraw my question o if it has no answer
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by petebor02(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2010
sesman:

thread locked, oya everybody shake hands and let by gone be by gone  grin
please tell these noise makers
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:41pm On May 13, 2010
i beg oooo no let guguru miss yarn with groundnut
just cos peter is in the cafe dont mean we all r
am sure u were just being funny abi cos i  not
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 13, 2010
vivaladiva:

to b honest aristos or semi aristos, sld come out n say
ehen so i demand a guy has money to meet my needs or wants
ie recharge card, tantalizers, so bloody fck wat
baby girl just trying to survive
i really just cant stand it wen pips pretend its not a growing phenomenon in nigeria

You know the 'growing phenomenon' I see around here? It's guys trying to attach themselves to rich girls because of what they have to offer them. We see it happen everyday, even here on NL.

But then, as usual, you'll conveniently ignore that!  undecided

Besides try to define a need, then you'll understand that most people who go after aristos dont do it out of poverty!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:42pm On May 13, 2010
this thread don take corner corner long small sha oooo
nothing like a good wholesome debate
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by 28Schweet(f): 2:43pm On May 13, 2010
tkb417:

how old is old enuff to read minds?

i withdraw my question o if it has no answer

i'll forgive you, only because you're in nigeria, i find your'll are a bit backwards in some respects,
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by tkb417(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

You know the 'growing phenomenon' I see around here? It's guys trying to attach themselves to rich girls because of what they have to offer them. We see it happen everyday, even here on NL.

Besides try to define a need, then you'll understand that most people who go after aristos dont do it out of poverty!

interesting you have noticed the 'growing phenomenon' even on NL

so who are the guys chasing the rich NL gurls o pls let me know
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by petebor02(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

so how do one know the rich girls in nl?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Can Be So Unromantic Duh! by vivaladiva(f): 2:45pm On May 13, 2010
ujujoama, u dont have to tell me na
i know say some bobos don change level
either way somin is responsible for this growing trend
personally i put it dwn to economics n greed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier / Was This Love Or Stupídity / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.