Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? (765 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / I Can't Believe That Guys Will Sleep With Those Rough Looking Girls In Brothels / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by BlakkBoi(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2010
Believe it or not! girls are auctioning their virginity on the internet for $20,000. The highest bidders gets to break the cage and enter the place. NICE!!!!!!!
The human race is kinda doomed to stupidity. And if i may ask, Why are the women pioneering all the disgusting things in the world?.

Prostitution,
Plastic Surgery ( Breast Augmentation )
etc.

The craziest part of this is that 10% of the bid amount will be used to support a brother in Nevada. C'mon, support a brothel?. Now i'c where this is heading to. Prostitution is about to be legitimized. So fasten your seat belts girls, its time to get commercial and make some mega bucks selling the ultimate product.

Really disgusting to me.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/7704737/Anger-over-reality-television-virgin-auction.html
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by Bedrocker: 11:29pm On May 13, 2010
Interesting, Welcome to the future.
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by Dolemite(f): 11:42pm On May 13, 2010
Why are you surprised? prostitution is the world's oldest profession, naturally it is when the purpose of humans is procreation, we wouldn't be able to procreate if we find sex disgusting. . .personally i believe legalizing prostitution would limit the spreading of std's.
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by baybbootz(f): 11:48pm On May 13, 2010
@blackboi
Sincerely you should change your attitude towards women,really it wont take you far.Am sure behind all this hate,is a poor broken-hearted miserable and sad dude. I understand the pain.
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by BlakkBoi(m): 12:00am On May 14, 2010
Dolemite:

Why are you surprised? prostitution is the world's oldest profession, naturally it is when the purpose of humans is procreation, we wouldn't be able to procreate if we find intimacy disgusting. . .personally i believe legalizing prostitution would limit the spreading of std's.

I love your sense of understanding. You do belong to the class of people without regards to acceptable human morals.

baybbootz:

@blackboi
Sincerely you should change your attitude towards women,really it wont take you far.Am sure behind all this hate,is a poor broken-hearted miserable and sad dude. I understand the pain.

I think you just want to get on my pain. You kinda hate me kinda but its OK.
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by Dolemite(f): 12:08am On May 14, 2010
BlakkBoi:

I love your sense of understanding. You do belong to the class of people without regards to acceptable human morals.
Human morals is relative, for example in Northern Nigeria, old men get married to 12 year old's completely normal there, in the west it's a huge taboo. . .it depends on where you're born, so sometimes we need to put these morals aside if they hinder our survival as humans.
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by luap: 12:14am On May 14, 2010
@BlakkBoi not sure but Boi usually refers to a boy girl or gay man or boy. Usually the Boi is a submissive male. I can understand that you are shocked if this is the case. I think it would offend women to be viewed as sexualized objects.

Just want to let you know I understand where your coming from. I am not a gay guy so I am not trying to make the moves on you or build rapport.
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by baybbootz(f): 12:16am On May 14, 2010
I think you just want to get on my pain. You kinda hate the attitude me kinda but its OK.
Anyway its your life, I hope generally bashing us will make your hurt and pain go away,but I doubt it.
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by BlakkBoi(m): 12:17am On May 14, 2010
Dolemite:

Human morals is relative, for example in Northern Nigeria, old men get married to 12 year old's completely normal there, in the west it's a huge taboo. . .it depends on where you're born, so sometimes we need to put these morals aside if they hinder our survival as humans.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I feel you on this one. We really need to do away with morals, religion, laws and conscience so that we can thrive in our survival as humans. People like u should be elected lawmakers and presidents due to your great understanding of the human survival barriers.  cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by BlakkBoi(m): 12:24am On May 14, 2010
luap:

@BlakkBoi not sure but Boi usually refers to a boy girl or gay man or boy. Usually the Boi is a submissive male. I can understand that you are shocked if this is the case. I think it would offend women to be viewed as sexualized objects.

Just want to let you know I understand where your coming from. I am not a gay guy so I am not trying to make the moves on you or build rapport.

I wish i have an idea of what ur talking about.

baybbootz:

Anyway its your life, I hope generally bashing us will make your hurt and pain go away,but I doubt it.

cry cry cry cry
I don't mean that all girls are bad, but i never anticipated that anything could make cry cry cry in my 30yrs life experience. I wish u know me personally. you would have sounded differently. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by baybbootz(f): 12:28am On May 14, 2010

I don't mean that all girls are bad, but i never anticipated that anything could make in my 30yrs life experience. I wish u know me personally. you would have sounded differently.
Everybody criesno matter how "hard" they could be,everybody gets hurt.Its just the manner of approach to healing that matters. Your manner of approach,from what have noticed,wont take you far.
Goodluck!
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by Dolemite(f): 12:31am On May 14, 2010
BlakkBoi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I feel you on this one. We really need to do away with morals, religion, laws and conscience so that we can thrive in our survival as humans. People like u should be elected lawmakers and presidents due to your great understanding of the human survival barriers.  cry cry cry cry cry cry
Morals, religion, laws and conscience are all relative, don't you understand? and about human survival, Aids kills millions each year, in countries where prostitution is legal the level of Aids transmission is actually lower than countries where prostitution is illegal - held back by your morals, laws religion and conscience.
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by BlakkBoi(m): 12:40am On May 14, 2010
Dolemite:

Morals, religion, laws and conscience are all relative, don't you understand? and about human survival, Aids kills millions each year, in countries where prostitution is legal the level of Aids transmission is actually lower than countries where prostitution is illegal - held back by your morals, laws religion and conscience.

OMG!.
I just pray that you are not seriously serious with this. So your point now is that we should abandon, morals and our religious beliefs inorder to curtail HIV aids?. shocked

baybbootz:

Everybody criesno matter how "hard" they could be,everybody gets hurt.Its just the manner of approach to healing that matters. Your manner of approach,from what have noticed,wont take you far.
Goodluck!

Thanks for your concern, but I have survived the situation already. Just lamenting ( Not out of frustration or anger but by experience )
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by Dolemite(f): 12:53am On May 14, 2010
BlakkBoi:

OMG!.
I just pray that you are not seriously serious with this. So your point now is that we should abandon, morals and our religious beliefs inorder to curtail HIV aids?. shocked
I'm not saying prostitution is the ultimate solution to the Aids epidemic, but question, if you had to choose between your moral and religious beliefs and saving millions of people, which would you choose?
Re: Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? by BlakkBoi(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2010
Dolemite:

I'm not saying prostitution is the ultimate solution to the Aids epidemic, but question, if you had to choose between your moral and religious beliefs and saving millions of people, which would you choose?

Are you trying to infer that dropping my moral standards and religious belief would save millions?. Come on man. There is HIV aids everywhere because people don't uphold those moral standards and religious beliefs. My religion forbids pre marital sex. Adhering to that will definitely save one from contracting the disease via sex. Stop turning issues upside down.

(1) (Reply)

3 Kinds Of Women I Have Phobia For / What To Do / Help I'm Love Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.