Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (33700 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by brodalikeme(m): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bros, you don marry, you don marry, you have to live all the skeletons you keep finding. i wouldn't say its easy but you will find grace to help. I will advice you leave people out of your personal matter cause at the end of it all, its just you and her. No advice can change that. However if you can bear it, quit, you dont need to hurt yourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Aseneshii: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
You were fucking a girl that is not your wife and you expect her to be a church girl ? Bros carry your cross. You were lying in the name of religion and God select a liar for you to complement you.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by best827(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
DeadRat:

Somebody Is In Trouble...

The Greatest Mistake A Man Can Make Is Marrying a Member Of The Village People Club (VPC)...

You Are Finished!
Kiki Kiki grin
DeadRat:

Somebody Is In Trouble...

The Greatest Mistake A Man Can Make Is Marrying a Member Of The Village People Club (VPC)...

You Are Finished!
Kiki Kiki
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by BadBradley: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church

Bro, if a girl lied to you about her age, educational qualification and pregnancy, then you're not married to her.

The marriage is a sham and should be annulled. This is quiet different from divorce.

Your dreams of death is another matter. Could be your heart playing tricks because of the suicide she threatened. But seek spiritual help.

There's more to your "wife" than you know.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Donald7610: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Don't be scared of fake dreams
But the devil behind dreams

God doesn't give you straight dreams like dat all the time
God gives dreams that only Holy Spirit can interpret to you
The dreams are just distraction
The purpose of the dreams is to protect the girl matrimonial home

If she could tell all the lies
Forget
She's far from God

Am still trapped in such mess

There are
big war ahead
Pray yourself to victory
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by arohgop(f): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jbleenk:
Well If u die u will go to heaven. Heaven is better than earth so why are u scared to die?
I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by translux(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Forgive your wife from the inner-most of your heart and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Lyricalgod: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
this is all Buharis fault I would advise you get your PVC
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Temple1288(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
genghiskhan007:

Its either u married a daughter of mammy water or a highly placed witch
Go for deliverance at MFM and don't tell her about ya dreams
Types of gals a Nigerian Xtian man should never marry-
1. Hausa Moslem gals
2. Gals with strange cum mysterious behaviours
3. Overzealous church gals
4. Any gal your mama says u shouldn't marry
5. Any gal that has a spirit husband
6. Any gal that was raped or sexually molested as a kid
7. Any gal that has an inexplicable connection, liking, fondness, or attachment with water, mermaids or animals

U made a mistake when love was sweetening you, but u have 2 act fast or else.............

Then which one should the person marry?
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by mamawin(f): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
lawman88:

I don't even watch nollywood, Hollywood or Bollywood
Seriously? perhaps if you do, you would have learnt one or two things, especially how to detect a lying bitch. You'd better accept this as your destiny and make peace with her, or opt for divorce and trust God for your survival
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by omogin(f): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Marine kingdom operations spotted. Take her to T. B Joshua. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bini spirit in olokun manifestation. You open the door to your life by having sex with her. That's where she trapped you o. Go to T. B Joshua o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by omogin(f): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
translux:
Forgive your wife from the inner-most of your heart and thank me later.
Nonsense and ingredients. Demons are sent to destroy man. They would use many unsuspecting means to get to you. They must go for deliverance else cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Jsucre(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
ignore the bad but appreciate the good in her. make peace with her. and take her as your cross. make peace with I repeat.

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Emvico34: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Op becareful. She is an ogbanje. Go and tell ur pastor everything. He will tell u what to do. Don't hide anything from him
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Steph12345: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2018
lawman88:
Good day Nairaland, please take your time to read the story. I will try to be brief and precise
I got married to my wife last year and will have been living peacefully. She is very respectful but I found out that she concealed many things and not everything she told me before the marriage was true. I felt hurt and don't give her the due respect.

I use to quarrel her about the lies she told me before marriage and she will wet the pillow throughout the night. I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her.

Here are some of the lies she told & I believe her because I thought she was a church girl: She told me she has HND but it was ND she has. She told me she was pregnant before we marry but she was not. She cut down her age by 8yrs.

Now, anytime I quarrel all the lies she told and deceived me to marry her, I will dream of death in the night. Some time I seen myself dead & being buried or I had fatal accident and died. Even yester night I quarrelled her & I had a dream that my dad died in a ghastly accident. Any time I didn't quarrel, I will not have bad dreams.

What will I do now? I don't know if I leave her I'm going to die. The discovery of the lies has taken all her love from my heart and I have told her eldest brother that I'm not comfortable with the marriage anymore. I'm feeling so bad that a church girl who always speaking in tongues and praying always could deceive me this way. Everything was lies and I thought she was saying the truth because of the way she was committed to church

Nawa oh all this Aunty self after they've play life finish they will nah run inside church and be doing SU. And my brother yaf fall for her oh chaiiiiiiiiiiii

This is marriage we talking about here Mr to me Love covers multitudes of sin.

In the first place ask yourself why you married her was it for Love or the fact she has a HND, she's a devoted SU, she was younger that her age and was pregnant as well.

Secondly if you Love this person before you discovered her lies yes I agree you will be heart broken. But pease learn to forgive you married her already and you both were in good terms before you discovered the truth.

I have seen a man who marry and illiterate and he is so proud of her send her to school and all I mean she has an ND already getting an HND or a Bsc isn't difficult.

Concerning her age you Loved her when you saw her and that's why you married her despite her 8years reduction you found her attractive to marry. Yet she wet her pillow asking you to forgive her.

If you claim to Love, you gotta love the person with his or her flaws too. You can't tell me you've never lied to cover something or done something worst that her lies before. I mean if God forgives us all you can forgive too

Mr she can still get pregnant and carry your child as long as her womb are intact bros the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know

Trust she can never hide anything from you again Honestly because of ya thoughts that's why Devil is bringing all this yeye dreams to you why the dreams didn't come when you guys where in good terms

Those dreams were as a reault of fear for your relatioship your wife isn't an Ogbanje or a witch Divorce is not an option as a Christian

Honestly Mr you must be very handsome and all she wants in a man that's why she had to package to meet up with standards perhaps we are all sinners living because God Loves and forgives us of our sins.

Please I advice you forgive her and trace back the Love you had for her accept her flaws talk heart to heart talk with her take her out tell her you've forgiven her live a peaceful life.

But you can open up to your pastor if you wish but to me if she is not meant for you with the speaking in tongues all these wouldn't have hidden until after marriage God is a respectal of no man

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Goldaccumulator: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Are those ones even lies?
What of she starts telling you how 5 men bleeped her at once and how she sucked 3 dicks at a time, u will commit suicide abi
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by SalamRushdie: 12:08am On Apr 12, 2018
912:
You thought she was a "church girl" - Dude are you for real? How can you think she was a church girl when she was giving you her p***y to chop raw up to the point that she could even make you believe she was pregnant? undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Temptee101(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2018
baby124:
You are simply dreaming of your worst fear, which is probably a divorce. Death of a relationship not literally your death. Just try not to fight all the time abeg. Forgive the lies, I know it’s hard. If you want a bsc wife, send her back to school and make sure she performs very well. Focus on the things that made you love her in the first place without asking serious questions. If you are the type that can’t forgive then let her go. She will not die and neither will you. It’s better you forgive her or let her go if you can’t.
You too the form Special adviser? The op just told you that the things that made him marry her were all lies yet you still told him to focus on what he fell for the first time. I guess you mean he should lie to himself by accepting lies as truth?
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2018
eleyin sukanmi!

ee don be 4 u, op, u have karashika @ home, congratz grin

abeg next poster above, ejoor shift lemme read advice 4rm wife-beaterz expertz.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Well the truth is always bitter.. Fear any matured girl that loves church too much, they have committed more havoc than Patience Ozokwor & Chiwetalu Agu put together in Nollywod movies..good wives are not always found there... Meanwhile u have been manipulated from the moment u showed interest & my guess is u didn't take the time to really know her.. How can she lie to someone she's supposed to spend her life with on sensitive issues as her age?? Bro ur in deep sh1t seriously.. Maybe ur also being manipulated with fear through dreams so that u will not leave as planned cheesy well she lucky no be stubborn person like me. What u should know is
1. Fear is of the devil
2. Your mind is the most powerful tool u have
3. Your thought process feeds ur mind & so strengthens it.
Now death may be good or bad in ur dreams but since its constantly occurring when ever u treathen to move ahead, means its no coincidence. Death may be new life, new beginning, death to old ways, new standards... Just feed ur mind & pray over it sincerly. I wonder what else she's keeping from u Use your head & not ur heart b4 ur enemy go die young. No look her tears she's probably crying for u..as in "so this man wants me to take him to the next level abi"
Be very careful & prayerful to God or wtv u believe in. Best of luck coming out from the valley of death

2 Likes

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by bekpo(m): 12:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Stop the quarreling so u can enjoy ur home. U did not marry her bc of material things rather to build a home together. She only said those things to get u marry her and since u marry her, u do not complain of her character only that some of those things she told u where not true. Stop engaging her and build ur home together u will b happy for it.

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by mystiquemaestro(m): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I bet 99% of advice this dude gets here will be about prayers and meeting a man of God. grin

Why not offer a better advise, then?
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2018
ur folly started when you allow a church girl deceive u into telling you she is pregnant for you and you believe her...I thought in their church they said no sex until marriage.....beside reducing her age down by 8yrs, then whomis more older btw both of you....seek a good man of God n free ur self from this night mare......that lady may be possessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Codebrain49484: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Maybe

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Steph12345:

Nawa oh all this Aunty self after they've play life finish they will nah run inside church and be doing SU. And my brother yaf fall for her oh chaiiiiiiiiiiii

This is marriage we talking about here Mr to me Love covers multitudes of sin.

In the first place ask yourself why you married her was it for Love or the fact she has a HND, she's a devoted SU, she was younger that her age and was pregnant as well.

Secondly if you Love this person before you discovered her lies yes I agree you will be heart broken. But pease learn to forgive you married her already and you both were in good terms before you discovered the truth.

I have seen a man who marry and illiterate and he is so proud of her send her to school and all I mean she has an ND already getting an HND or a Bsc isn't difficult.

Concerning her age you Loved her when you saw her and that's why you married her despite her 8years reduction you found her attractive to marry. Yet she wet her pillow asking you to forgive her.

If you claim to Love, you gotta love the person with his or her flaws too. You can't tell me you've never lied to cover something or done something worst that her lies before. I mean if God forgives us all you can forgive too

Mr she can still get pregnant and carry your child as long as her womb are intact bros the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know

Trust she can never hide anything from you again Honestly because of ya thoughts that's why Devil is bringing all this yeye dreams to you why the dreams didn't come when you guys where in good terms

Those dreams were as a reault of fear for your relatioship your wife isn't an Ogbanje or a witch Divorce is not an option as a Christian

Honestly Mr you must be very handsome and all she wants in a man that's why she had to package to meet up with standards perhaps we are all sinners living because God Loves and forgives us of our sins.

Please I advice you forgive her and trace back the Love you had for her accept her flaws talk heart to heart talk with her take her out tell her you've forgiven her live a peaceful life.

But you can open up to your pastor if you wish but to me if she is not meant for you with the speaking in tongues all these wouldn't have hidden until after marriage God is a respectal of no man
wetin dis one they talk..
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by LZAA: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2018
I have threatened divorce and she will commit suicide if I divorce her" OP why are u constructing sentence like Adebowale89 naa grin grin [/quote]
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by sonofoluku: 12:37am On Apr 12, 2018
deliciousgeh:
This is a delicate issue. Stop the quarrelling for now and solve the issue with serious prayers and seek counselling. Try not to take the issue to your pastor or parents. Take your wife out, spoil her, then have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her the dreams, tell her you love her and won't divorce her but ask her to explain y you always have those kinds of dreams
. let her know you were hurt by the lies she told but that you are willing to forget it all if she can totally open up to any other secret she might be keeping. Please be very gentle with her o.

Are u single??I need a loving babe like you
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by Lexusgs430: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2018
lawman88:

You don marry wife, she try to make your time together worthwhile.....

Send her to go do HND, get her pregnant (matter don finish)

Remember say she be ur senior, so respect her......

1 Like

Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by biggie73(m): 12:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Most of the said lies are still reasonable and understandable. Resolve all these issues with her, and remember always that something will kill a man.
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by SternProphet: 12:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That girl is from the spirit realm bro. You gotta take it easy with her, I've gotten similar experience from one girl. You don't toy with them, I came to understand something. When they love a man, they will try their best to get him.....

She loves you that's why she lied.

Everybody is from the spirit realm my friend. "Let us make man in our own image, according to our likeness..." .
Don't take it easy in your home and compromise with things that will affect the lives of your children. If the woman needs deliverance and spiritual attention, tell her to humble herself, confess sins and start a new life in Christ. She might be your responsibility to bring to Christ. Don't be afraid of something put under your control
Re: I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice by trumpcoat(m): 1:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Its a complicated issue,your wife needs deliverance from spirit of lies, its a spirit you must first destroy in her,then call her ask her to tell you everything about her,make her go for fertility test to be sure that she can conceive for to have lied to be pregnant,then if positive forgive her totally she did it for love,God will return the missing affection in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hubby No Longer Wants To Kiss / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.