Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Your Wife Is Beautiful ( Bachelors And Spinsters Also Included ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Wife Is Beautiful ( Bachelors And Spinsters Also Included ) (492 Views)

Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Is Beautiful ( Bachelors And Spinsters Also Included ) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Your Wife Is Beautiful Sometimes people don't understand.
You have a wife at home, but you don't know the wife.

You see her when she is not dressing properly, maybe she is working in the kitchen; Why should a person dress her best in the kitchen?
Everybody dresses normally and a little bit rough in the Kitchen.
And you [the husband] see her before she takes her bath, Her hair is not all well arranged,
You see her while she is tired, worn-out and yawning.

Have you watched people when they yawn? They look ugly when they yawn, that's one of the reason why we cover our mouth when we yawn, because we look ugly when we yawn. And you see your wife when she is tired and yawning you know when you see other women, you see them when they are well dressed, when their hair is set properly, and the flesh will say "LOOK AT THEM, THEY ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MY WIFE" No!! they are not more beautiful, only that you see your wife at the wrong time, you see them(other women) at the right time.

You see them when they are well dressed, and they are deliberately dressing that way to attract the outsider. Because your wife says "Afterall he is my husband, and whether am in the kitchen or not, i look beautiful to him."

Have you ever watched women when they are pregnant? And they suffer a lot, and they don't look as beautiful as they are ordinarily, and then you see all those other women outside, they look charming, they look smart, they look well dressed and they look as if they have extra money to take care of themselves, and the devil will come and say "YOU SEE THEM, THEY ARE BETTER HAN YOUR WIFE,"
No!!! if your wife has the money that they(other women) have, if you can supply the same clothes that they have, your wife will look more beautiful than they.
They [other women] have maids that cooks for them, they don't sit on rocky chair watching television, if your wife also has a maid that will put water in the bathroom for her, do all the cooking for her, and allow some people to take care of the children, and not be pregnant every year to have children. And if you can make them rest a little [from multiple domestic work], give them enough money, O'yes they'll be more beautiful than those women outside.
But thank God our wives are not complaining, and when you think they are complaining, they are not complaining as they could have complained.

They don't have enough money, to even feed, and when they cook that little food, they say "MY HUSBAND MUST EAT FIRST"
Those people you see outside that you say they are beautiful, they eat first [and the husband takes what remains]
So, your wife is beautiful.
How did u marry her?
Were your eyes closed?
You saw she was beautiful that is why you married her. Now, if they don't look beautiful again, it's not their fault,
Whose fault is it? The husbands.

So lets take care of them, and resist temptation that will make us feel that those women outside are more beautiful.

"I WANT YOU TO SAY, I THANKGOD FOR MY WIFE"
Those of you who are not married, i don't know what to tell you to say.
Ok [SAY] "I THANK GOD I WILL MARRY A GOOD WIFE"

Lets know that our wives are beautiful

Source: Pastor Kumuyi

Source: http://www.romancegoal.com/2018/04/your-wife-is-beautiful-this-article.html?m=1

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rocktation
farano

Re: Your Wife Is Beautiful ( Bachelors And Spinsters Also Included ) by Meeloreh(f): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
My husband to be must read this post
Re: Your Wife Is Beautiful ( Bachelors And Spinsters Also Included ) by habsydiamond(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
That's nice......
Re: Your Wife Is Beautiful ( Bachelors And Spinsters Also Included ) by loverboi97(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Meeloreh:
My husband to be must read this post
I just finished reading it my dear

(1) (Reply)

Why Do people Cheat? / ADVICE TO LADIES! See What Happens The Moment You Agree To Date A Married Man / Choi. Davido Buys His Girl Chioma A Porsche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.