Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church (1600 Views)

Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Wear Isiagu For Their Church Wedding (Photos) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by constancefriday(m): 3:43am On May 23, 2020
Many Nigerian General Overseers are the reasons why some of their Daughters are still single and about to clock 45.
I was listening to one just a few minutes ago, i just had to turn it off, because in all he taught there were no elaborations from the scriptures.
So by the time you listen till the end..you'll be out on a date and she'll be saying, my Pastor said, my G.O said, my Daddy in the Lord said...you must have this or that before i marry you, you must come and do this and that before i marry you.
What did Jesus say?
I believe in protection but not in over protection.
Let your Daughter pass through the process and learn. Lots of People with ruined marriages troop into Church on Sunday acting sanctimonious and righteous, lots of Women, even Married Ministers of God have secret lovers, lots and lots of jargons are going on, just because Church Folks aren't keeping it real.
My Pastor said, my G.O said, my Father in the Lord said, yet a Man is right in front of you, all into you and you can't see because your Pastor said...
Set yourself free from the bondage of my Pastor said, my G.O said and you're more likely to tie the knots with someone who truly loves you.
You can't enjoy love when you're not keeping it real.
For Your information: Some of these GOs keep them as side chicks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by Nobody: 3:51am On May 23, 2020
let them marry their pastor nau since their pastors are now dictating whatever goes on in their dating life
for me whenever a lady says daddy GO said this or zaddy pastor said that i don already lost interest in her
it is such ladies even when married the zaddy pastor will be dictating their lifes
u will hear such a lady telling her husband that no she cant make love with him because zaddy pastor told her not to have sex on thursdays grin

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by Goldencheese(m): 3:53am On May 23, 2020
Your observation and points raised are very good.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by constancefriday(m): 4:13am On May 23, 2020
@Lefulefu - Lols no sex on Thursdays why? Are they having private Fasting and prayers with Daddy GO and co? grin

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by Nobody: 4:15am On May 23, 2020
constancefriday:
@Lefulefu - Lols no sex on Thursdays why? Are they having private Fasting and prayers with Daddy GO and co?
could be grin...having private prayers and fasting with the office door locked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by Comedian2019: 4:58am On May 23, 2020
The other day my friend tried to woo a lady and she said "you have to see my pastor first. My pastor said he must be aware of your relationship, else it's an immoral one".
My friend just walked away saying, he's looking for a mature woman, not a baby.
My friend is now happily married while the lady is still forming what I don't know.
Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by illicit(m): 6:18am On May 23, 2020
The way they rough handle those ladies ehn.... even HOC dey learn

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by MedicH: 6:42am On May 23, 2020
Me, get involved with someone very attached with the church? Hell no. These things we have here are not churches but hypnotic business centers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by sylve11: 7:01am On May 23, 2020
They should get married to their GO. undecided cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by AfroKnight: 7:08am On May 23, 2020
lefulefu:
let them marry their pastor nau since their pastors are now dictating whatever goes on in their dating life
for me whenever a lady says daddy GO said this or zaddy pastor said that i don already lost interest in her
it is such ladies even when married the zaddy pastor will be dictating their lifes
u will hear such a lady telling her husband that no she cant make love with him because zaddy pastor told her not to have sex on thursdays grin

grin That’s right Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by Gentle0wavez: 7:20am On May 23, 2020
constancefriday:
Many Nigerian General Overseers are the reasons why some of their Daughters are still single and about to clock 45.
I was listening to one just a few minutes ago, i just had to turn it off, because in all he taught there were no elaborations from the scriptures.
So by the time you listen till the end..you'll be out on a date and she'll be saying, my Pastor said, my G.O said, my Daddy in the Lord said...you must have this or that before i marry you, you must come and do this and that before i marry you.
What did Jesus say?
Let your Daughter pass through the process and learn. Lots of People with ruined marriages troop into Church on Sunday acting sanctimonious and righteous, lots of Women, even Married Ministers of God have secret lovers, lots and lots of jargons are going on, just because Church Folks aren't keeping it real.
My Pastor said, my G.O said, my Father in the Lord said, yet a Man is right in front of you, all into you and you can't see because your Pastor said...
Set yourself free from the bondage of my Pastor said, my G.O said and you're more likely to tie the knots with someone who truly loves you.

I love your question " What did Jesus say " If Christians start asking themselves that questions, things would change for good
Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by Greatlee54: 7:23am On May 23, 2020
I hate them religious girls who rely on their pastor or prophets brains to think. Life is not a manual, run your race make your decisions and learn your lessons.
For me once a lady says she has to consult her pastor or prophet for something that requires common sense I sigh and move on.
Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by Nobody: 7:25am On May 23, 2020
Some GOs indirectly seal the marriage destiny of some sprinter by the dress code rules...and worldly ladies and guys usually take advantage of good or trendy dressing code to get their desire partner.
When you tell a lady not to enhance her natural beauty with cosmetic and hairdo and earrings how will the guy notice her among many single ladies...for people to know that your xter is good, they have to come close to you. So, what are those things you have that will draw single guys to you?
Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by Naija246: 7:36am On May 23, 2020
I dump ladies immediately they start trying to sell me that religious bs sad
I have dated a ton of extremely religious ones in the past and I noticed that it's all a ruse to appear decent.... pretty much most of them have had their pants shifted.
Las Las all nah audio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by constancefriday(m): 3:49am On May 26, 2020
@Comedian2019 so sad how pretty ladies cheat themselves of the love and happiness they deserve all because they worship a human idol called their pastors or gos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by constancefriday(m): 3:52am On May 26, 2020
@Naija246 - i agree with you, one too many times seen or witnessed the action of very religious but highly immoral sisters. Only pray for them to repent. Don't judge/condemn them.
But Avoid them.
They pollute the spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church by stephieok: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
What did Jesus say?

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being Nice / A Date With Me Or 100k.?? / Advice Only; Should I Punish Her For Doing This To Me?... (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.