Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

"Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom (17335 Views)

Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Defend Yourselves Against Killer Herdsmen - Governor Ortom Tells Benue People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Olukat(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
khadaffi:
If the governor said this then he is an idiot. Why don't he give the people the 200 police officers appointed to protect him to the people while he use the stones and stick to protect himself. Nonsense

Give the statement a meaning
Not everything is said in the open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Hugo55(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Coded message!!!!
simply meant use whatever means you all got to defend yourself. could be charms, guns, knife, magic, wiliwili whatever.

But Benue own killing too much o, weytin set.

I think it's bokoharam that metamorphosed into herdsmen.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by bigplayerz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
You can also tell your adc`s and extra security you have to go home and also use stones to defend yourself...lead and let us follow...stupid slowpoke
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by cantok(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
tongue
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by ofuonyebi: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ortom must be living in "Alice in a wonderland"....

afterall, how many stones make up one bullet?

abeg ortom wake up from your slumber...don't allow more deaths with this deadly advise...ooo!
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by DerscomTQJ: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
It is not easy to fight a group backed by federal might. My goes out to the people of benue and others that experience these herdsmen attacks.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Nickijoy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
The security aides attached to him should drop their guns and pick up stones too case closed..
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Firgemachar: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Indirectly telling them to defend themselves anyhow.

Nice one!
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Firgemachar: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hugo55:
Coded message!!!!
simply meant use whatever means you all got to defend yourself. could be charms, guns, knife, magic, wiliwili whatever.

But Benue own killing too much o, weytin set.

I think it's bokoharam that metamorphosed into herdsmen.

Same thing came to my mind.
You are quite smart.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by daddio(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.

HE SHOULD KNOW HE IS NOT ONLY IN THAT STATE TO GOVERN THE PEOPLE, HE HAVE TO ACT AS THEIR FATHER/PROTECTOR. IT IS HIS JOB TO TO MAKE SURE NO HARM COME TO THEM, SO HIS OWN SECURITIES ARE CARRYING STONES ALL AROUND!!?

WHY IS THIS COMING OUT OF A GOVERNOR'S MOUTH?

HE IS OVER-CRAZY.

MAY GOD SAVE THIS NATION FROM ANIMALS RULING OVER US.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by CharleyBright(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
My dear Ortom all the problems,killings and hardship is caused by APC you represent.,
By 2019 election you will be the real loser as the people of Benue will vote and kick out everything that has to do with APC.
And by the way, what are you doing with your security votes? You can use it to buy the stones and sticks for the Benue people to use and secure themselves.
Yeye Politicians
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by mbos: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
INSTEAD OF YOU TELL THEM TO CONTRIBUTE MONEY AND BUYERS AK47 YOU A COWARDLY TALKING ABOUT USELESS USE OF STONES
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Hugo55(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Firgemachar:

Same thing came to my mind. You are quite smart.
Thank you Bro.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by omocalabar(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
godliman:
Very pathetic and yet buhari must rule us by fire by force. Let me assume this is a coded message.
of course it is coded
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Nightwolf1: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
The message is clear but coded. Go home and arm urself with assault rifles and fight back.. No man has two heads.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by eyostines(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
khadaffi:
If the governor said this then he is an idiot. Why don't he give the people the 200 police officers appointed to protect him to the people while he use the stones and stick to protect himself. Nonsense
you didn't get the message he was trying to pass, the stone he mentioned actually implies to any form of weapon you have at home "be it gun or cutlass or grenade" and I do hope they will take his advice and face their fear once and for all.
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by LWKM(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
If a Governor could say this then there is no hope for them
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by bikefab(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Do not crucify Ortom, he spoke with tongue in cheek. He didnt mean literal stones...what a country!
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Rijkard: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please share a video of the winning on the platform Anybody can fabricate this ticket!!!!.
Thisad12:
This is a mess
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Horladipupo0505: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
see my dear gov...Iwo ti a fi Joye to o KO me my adiye....o poor fun eee Gan oooo...well I pity all of u wey dey under the watch if small ortom.I knew if u come to dis life again u will not choose a leader like the presideq and ur dear gov... which u best of GOD till Feb 2019 if u fail dis time...na all the best for you
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Angelparadise: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
comshots:
The governor doesn't have the power over the security.It is the ig of police or president that can give such order to the commissioner of police in the state which they have not been able to do due to tribalism.Didnt you hear when the IG of police ordered the commissioner of police to seize arms from the people of taraba state but allowed Fulani herdsmen to bear arms?
Please spare me the self pity so the IG have the right to allow Fulani herdsmen to bear arms abi while the governor don't have the right to protect his citizens by all means abi? He should shamelessly wait for all his citizens to be wipe out before his know his first responsible as a governor . They are many legal ways to kill a rat that knows only poisoning food .
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by tribalistseun: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Otu Osha is indeed a drowning man. mumu indirectly give your people ak47 rifle to defend themselves. Ortom is a foool
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by AerialMapper: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why don't you get rid of your security personnel and keep stones in your car. You get what you vote for
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by iykomo666(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thisad12:
This is a mess
THIEF get lost
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by sirgalahad26(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
what is a 100 able bodied men with stones compared to a man with ak47s and machine gun?! gringrin

benue people, u wan do mass burial again?!
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by engrchykae(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
You are very smart it's coded cause this fulanis fools won't understand
the governor is codedly telling benue people to USE WHAT IS LEFT OF THEIR LIVES,THE STONES OF THEIR DESTROYED HOUSES TO FIGHT BACK.
IT WILL SOON GET BLOODY WHEN THE AFFLICTED FELT LIKE HE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE ANYMORE.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by rita25(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
stone like bible david....against Fulani men wit Gunzzzz? after putting up state assets for sale? he who the gods want to kill they first make run mad? ORTOM DON DEY MAD? angry shocked
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
QuitNotice:
He forgot to tell them to use the wheelbarrows he gave to them.
It's now obvious that Ortom is sniffing solution sad

JW na..lol
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by Adebowale89(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
he keep advising people to take stones and stick to defend themselves, this guy and Nnamdi KANU, I no know who get sense most?

KANU too was telling BSS to take up stone and bottle to fight zoo army

they share the same brain windstorm
Re: "Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom by orisa37: 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Those Homes are yours. Keep vigil and attack them before they do you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Between Gaduje, Kwakanso, Buhari And Obasanjo. Video / 'Boko Haram Has An 'Operational Base' In Rivers' / Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.