Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

After God, Fear Woman!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After God, Fear Woman!!! (3308 Views)

“after God, Fear Women” See What Got People Talking On Social Media After / When You Hear 'after God,fear Women,'what Do They Meant? / After God Fear Women.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After God, Fear Woman!!! by binsanni(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym so as to look attractive, no African lady can choose six packs over six cars..............

3 Likes

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by habsydiamond(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Simply because na dem put all of us for this position......them dey cause wahala for men ooo...the only problem is that we can't do without them.. angry angry.... majority of dem get statics wey bad pass yahoo yahoo and 419 own when it comes to dating many guys without getting caught.... I fear them ooo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by propanet(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dating is a no no for me.
If I want sex, I know how to get it at my convenience while keeping my heart, pocket, sanity and happiness intact.
To hell with Ladies and dating.

3 Likes

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by coolcentbigman(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
women are unpredictable if you like study psychology/ philosophy, when i women tells you "I'll deal with you" my brother you're doomed.
THE FEAR OF WOMEN IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
E be like say A girl don show you,@op,pepper.
That's what you will get when you love-up.
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tell us what we don't know tongue tongue tongue
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Divay22(f): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
So much hate in here

1 Like

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lol, this is the TEN COMMANDMENT

Some of the resident nairaland feminist will have a closed door meeting on top the Op head. grin
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Donjazzy12(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
binsanni:
1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym so as to look attractive, no African lady can choose six packs over six cars..............
Nonsense write up! You fools are the ones making women powerful. Just completely ignore them.
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Divay22:
So much hate in here
I stoped seeing it as hare long time ago. It's pure OBSESSION. Most nairaland guys are obsessed with ladies. Even this e who have never been in a relationship will wake union late and blame the nearest female around them even if it's their mother. If they wake of early the next day, they will blame their sister. If rain falls too much, they will think of a lady to blame, it it doesn't rain for days, they will say women Have held the rain. Some of them that have never experience erection will blame women and some when conji hold them, they will say they saw a woman that was walking naked two weeks ago. Everything about them begins and ends with ladies.
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by AstroG: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I stoped seeing it as hare long time ago. It's pure OBSESSION. Most nairaland guys are obsessed with ladies. Even this e who have never been in a relationship will wake union late and blame the nearest female around them even if it's their mother. If they wake of early the next day, they will blame their sister. If rain falls too much, they will think of a lady to blame, it it doesn't rain for days, they will say women Have held the rain. Some of them that have never experience erection will blame women and some when conji hold them, they will say they saw a woman that was walking naked two weeks ago. Everything about them begins and ends with ladies.

1 Like

Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=AstroG post=66633564][/quote] Lol. You just did. Thanks for that
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
May the soul of our departed brother, Mr English Language who died in your hands continue to rest in peace.
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
May the soul of our departed brother, Mr English Language who died in your hands continue to rest in peace.
Amen cheesy cheesy
Re: After God, Fear Woman!!! by binsanni(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
thanks bro, really understand your plights wink wink wink wink
Donjazzy12:

Nonsense write up! You fools are the ones making women powerful. Just completely ignore them.

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies / What Do Men Find Most Attractive In Women? / Meet The State With The Highest Number Of Virgin Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.