Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

She Is Older Than Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Older Than Me: (732 Views)

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? / My Girlfriend Is Older Than Me Is It Proper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Older Than Me: by enroe(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2010
Please house i need an advise. I met a lady some weeks back and we got talking. We finally started dating and she had to tell me that she is older than me (though 7 Months) and she is insisting that its not a problem. We are actually in love i guess i am confused here. what do i do? should i continue or just let go.
Re: She Is Older Than Me: by Kelvinj(m): 12:42pm On May 13, 2010
Age is nothing but number. Love is all that matters
Re: She Is Older Than Me: by afrobaby(f): 12:50pm On May 13, 2010
It depends on u too, personally I dont think I can date a guy that am older than, maybe becos i always accept the fact that since Adam was created before eve, my husband must be older than me
But, common, its your call, u decide what u want, 7 months is no bog deal as long as u understand each other
when it comes to relationship and love, dia are some rules that u will just need to override cos it has no rules
Love is all that matters, love is all that matters, it matters afterall
Re: She Is Older Than Me: by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2010
You are in-love and confused about someone who's 7 months older than you? How old are you sef, 12? undecided
Re: She Is Older Than Me: by chidalo: 1:00pm On May 13, 2010
enroe:

Please house i need an advise. I met a lady some weeks back and we got talking. We finally started dating and she had to tell me that she is older than me (though 7 Months) and she is insisting that its not a problem. We are actually in love i guess i am confused here. what do i do? should i continue or just let go.
oboy u no get problem,which kin talk be that,carry on bro
Re: She Is Older Than Me: by cantell(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

You are in-love and confused about someone who's 7 months older than you? How old are you sef, 12? undecided
Reply a post with a polite comment for once.
Dem swear for you?

@Poster,
7months is not much.
Love is all that really matters.
Re: She Is Older Than Me: by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 13, 2010
cantell:

Dem swear for you?

grin grin grin tongue
Re: She Is Older Than Me: by tkb417(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2010
Dem swear for you?
lolololol

@Topic
follow ur heart; age no marra at all at all
Re: She Is Older Than Me: by wealth2al(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2010
There is no problem about it.

you both can go ahead with yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Desperate / Why Do U / What Do You/ Have You Called Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.