Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years (7722 Views)

See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2011
How can a guy propose to a lady that is 3years older than him?
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2011
just because YOU are an insecure person, doesnt mean that everyone else is.
that guy surely doesnt have the same childish values as you. if he is happy with this lady then who ARE YOU to look down on his act?
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
Dont misunderstand everything, what i mean is that how will a guy that is 3years younger than a lady achieve his aim of proposing to that lady and winning her love.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by rully2: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2011
I think Poster meant to ask what is the best way to propose to a lady accordingly, knowing fully well she is older than you right?

If that is what poster meant to ask, then i suggest there is no unusual way of going about it, All you need to do is just propose like you are proposing to a girl you love and want to spend the rest of your life with, shikena!!
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by 190: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
I keep saying it

why would u marry a woman older than yourself

Dont think bout now but rather the future -

When you are 50 and shes 53

who would hold the walking stick

yourself or herself
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2011
I think the important thing in family life is true love. If that exist between the two, then age is just a number.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by 190: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
^yeah love is important but think bout the future FGDS!
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by rully2: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
I dont think the future is any big deal, how strong or weak a person gets as they age does not really much depend on the age, its sometimes mostly family gene.

Have this old family friend of my family whom i learnt the husband is about 8 years younger than his wife, if u see this couple now, you'll think the husband is a full 10 years older than his wife, so yes, i say age is nothing but a number cool
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by 190: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2011
OK Wait till u're 80 and your wife is 90

Then u get to fend for her - (its love anyway)

Imagine been a man @ 50 and your wife is 30

How bout that undecided
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
So how can i go about this. I met this lady not too long ago and i am interested in her. I want to marry her. But i have bn trying to proposing each time she will tell me she doesnt have time for that now
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by 190: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2011
dammywale:

So how can i go about this. I met this lady not too long ago and i am interested in her. I want to marry her. But i have bn trying to proposing each time she will tell me she doesnt have time for that now

Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by Goldieluks: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
190:

I keep saying it

why would u marry a woman older than yourself

Dont think bout now but rather the future -

When you are 50 and shes 53

who would hold the walking stick

yourself or herself

very irrelevant.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
@poster
my bad if i misunderstood your question, YOU are the one who wants to date that lady.
then just go for it the same way you would with any damsel and dont look at her age as anything that is an obstacle.

you said you met this lady not too long ago so i suggest you get to know her FIRST, then take it from there. if a STRANGER told me he wanted to marry me, i would react exactly the same as this lady did.

take your time and build a strong relationship based on strong values (Trust/Honesty/Respect/Care etc) before you can jump to marriage proposal.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by yusuf2(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
"Mommy, wld u marry me?"  kiss kiss
@ 190, angry
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by segzicres(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
yeah just popose just like you would to a younger babe. plus i don't think she wants to marry you.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2011
@segzi. why do you think so?
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by omega25red(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
yusuf_@:

"Mommy, wld u marry me?" kiss kiss
grin grin grin This guy you no serious

poster
get on one knee and pop the question.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2011
What if she is complaining that everything is happening so fast.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^

you said you met this lady not too long ago so i suggest you get to know her FIRST, then take it from there. if a STRANGER told me he wanted to marry me, i would react exactly the same as this lady did.

take your time and build a strong relationship based on strong values (Trust/Honesty/Respect/Care etc) before you can jump to marriage proposal.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by showstopa: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2011
Is there a format for girls younger by 3 years,just add 3 years to that format
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by Goldieluks: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2011
By the way,if you love her,i don't think you would be thinking of her age,in the first place.
as for proposing to her, ''kneel on your left leg,and pop the question, WILL YOU MARRY ME?''
its that simple.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by 190: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

very irrelevant.

undecided

yusuf_@:

"Mommy, wld u marry me?"  kiss kiss
@ 190, angry

undecided
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ok. lets put it this way, she told me that the only relationship she want to enter now is the one that will lead to marriage. So she taking her time. but most of the time when i get to call her, she will always remind me that I should not be calling her as if we are dating already. I should only call her once in a while. in fact, she does the calling, any time i call her she will not pick but she will call back not too far from that time.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by carnal: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2011
this is neva a big deal
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by carnal: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2011
@dammywale, hw much do u love dis person,are u willin to settle down with her,can u face/withstand d family challenges wen de kn of her age,do u tink u can control her even at ur age,is her source of income better than yours,hw determine are u and how ready are u?asnwer my questions then i can advise further
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Carnal
I love her so much and i am ready to settle down with her. My family is not a problem because they will always support what I want. I think I can control her and she want to venture into business while I am still working. I work with a reputable organization in Abuja.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by Goldieluks: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2011
dammywale:

@Carnal
I love her so much and i am ready to settle down with her. My family is not a problem because they will always support what I want. I think I can control her and she want to venture into business while I am still working. I work with a reputable organization in Abuja.

Good one,ok go ahead and marry her then,if you feel this way.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by dammywale(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
Ok then, i think i will defend what I want anyday, anytime, and anywhere
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
Intresting.
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by princepee: 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
Simple. Go on ur knees nd say Aunty pls b my wife! Nd d rest wil b history
Re: How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years by antartica(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
3Years is the same age group.Not even 10 years gap should be a snag if she is what you really want.Are u sure u are up to it?

(1) (Reply)

This Beautifully Endowed Lady's Assets Is Good For The Elders / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) / MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.