Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Wife Is Having Sex With A Deacon & A Bishop! Even God Told Me To Divorce Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Having Sex With A Deacon & A Bishop! Even God Told Me To Divorce Her (509 Views)

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Having Sex With A Deacon & A Bishop! Even God Told Me To Divorce Her by felle: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
A Pastor, Joshua Ibeneme, on Wednesday, approached an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end his 21-year marriage to his wife, Uzoamaka, for allegedly having sex with two of his church members.

Ibeneme told the court that his wife was messing around with his male members.

“My wife had sexual affair with two of my church members, a deacon and a bishop. Both were boasting telling my other members that they slept with my wife because she enticed them.

“Whenever I return from a trip, my last born always tells me that men came to pick and drop my wife. Even God told me to divorce her or else she will destroy my ministry,” he claimed.

https://wuzupnigeria.com/wife-sex-deacon-bishop-even-god-told-divorce-says-lagos-pastor/
Re: My Wife Is Having Sex With A Deacon & A Bishop! Even God Told Me To Divorce Her by Kingpee2(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
If God has told you,why are you telling us ?
Re: My Wife Is Having Sex With A Deacon & A Bishop! Even God Told Me To Divorce Her by IdeyFindWife: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
God told you Bishop was hammering your free-giver madam?.

And He didn't tell you anything about His plans "to receive the bishop into the great yonder" very soon? Brother, you fall hand!
Re: My Wife Is Having Sex With A Deacon & A Bishop! Even God Told Me To Divorce Her by habsydiamond(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ur wife must be too religious to be hammering a bishop and a deacon together....and na God show u say dem dey hammer her....oga beware of hellfire oooo...

(1) (Reply)

Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? / Complaints Of Ladies That Guys Leave Them After Sex Is Unnecessary / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.