Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? (518 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by eberetos: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Don't be fooled by words such as my dear, my best friend, my person, you are so funny, I missed u & bla bla bla... True love receives reply & appreciates you with the right language that satisfies your soul "I love you"

Some people are dating people that are not dating them, they are on an assumed relationship, making long calls, impressing & using lots of energy just to receive "I miss you".. Some say "I love you" a thousand times, just to receive a reply of "thank you" or "you are kind".....Some call on specific minutes, & the call is ended if it stays longer. Until you reach a point where you don't use your whole energy to get love & where you receive reply of "I love you", then any other love may just be military regime.

Don't marry someone that has never replied "I love you", don't marry someone that you will have to impress a lot to keep..

True love is easy going & relaxing....
Re: Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
I just don't wan2 be the FTC.
Re: Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
even ur wife cheesy
are u sure u really the legal husband?
trust nobody..
cheesy
Re: Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
even ur wife cheesy are u sure u really the legal husband? trust nobody.. cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by LessNoise: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Currently in this dilemma
Re: Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
If you build your hopes on the I love you phrase, then you must be a john okafor. grin

Ladies will surely play ludo with your heart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by HallaDaTruth: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by phayvoursky(m): 1:13am On Apr 14, 2018
I'm not my girlfriends boyfriend.
I'm her church member,
She thinks I'm a fool,
After every service I prove to her that I'm not a fool.
Re: Are You Your Girlfriend's Boyfriend??? by Only1mi(f): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2018
phayvoursky:
I'm not my girlfriends boyfriend.

I'm her church member,

She thinks I'm a fool,

After every service I prove to her that I'm not a fool.

How so

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Spend Time With And Talk To? / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari With A Wad Of Dollars Bills / Thank You For Reaping Me Off All I Laboured For Tunde!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.